Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Moral of Samudra Manthan..Picture @ page 2 (Page 2)

Targaryen-gal IF-Dazzler
Targaryen-gal
Targaryen-gal

CFC Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
To say the truth, Indra seems to be under bad light throughout the mythos. Isn't he the god who makes rain?
We have indrajatra every year celebrated by the newari society.
Though it was unfair for the asurs in the case of samundra manthan. But god knows what the asurs could hav done if the amrit had been given to them. Lol.

chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Why is Indra so rude and arrogant, the before actor was not like that. Is it the actor who made Indra like this, or the character sketch changed.
anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
well Mahadev did say everone will get what they deserve..and if tht iten went to another person, it wud get destroyed...so the items were fairly distributed..bt the Asurs were cheated of the Amrit..of which am sure Mahadev will have an explaination... and i hope its good...coz personally i feel, a pompous idiot like Indra deserves it much lesser thn King Bali...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by loveprincess143

I completely agree with you. What I don't understand is , why did tridev allow such betrayal against asurs. They put in the same efforts as others than why not get equal credit.?
Yes Asuras were cheated as far as getting Amrit is concerned. As a result their enimity continued. 
They did get their share from other things that came out of the Samudra Manthan.
The asurs did their job..why werent getting their reward..for their hard work..

Edited by .Reshama. - 12 November 2012 at 9:20am
.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Reshama.

Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by loveprincess143

I completely agree with you. What I don't understand is , why did tridev allow such betrayal against asurs. They put in the same efforts as others than why not get equal credit.?
Yes Asuras were cheated as far as getting Amrit is concerned. As a result their enimity continued. 
They did get their share from other things that came out of the Samudra Manthan.
The asurs did their job..why werent they getting their reward..for their hard work..
What about the gods didnt they help them...and why were these asurs cheated..they had a noble king Bali..honestly Indra could learn a lot from him...even better..Bali should be the king of heaven..
.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
The moral of the samundra story is that devtas can get away with ever thing.. Cant understand that the asurs worked so hard as the devtas worked and still the gods didnt helped him after the cheating ...
chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I thought that the devtas were on the side of the neck of Vasuki Naga, and the asur were at the tail. This is a picture of the statue of Samudra Manthan in Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport.  I myself visited bangkok and was mesmerised by this statue. Trust me ,it was very long and big. I think Vishnu is standing on the top.

Some more pictures:

Edited by chocolate_boy - 13 November 2012 at 12:18am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavyyaajyoti07.FairyDust.-Tulips--Priti11-.Reshama.Nikki_Titli

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Vishnuji is in his Tortoise incarnation- Kurma Avatar, under the mount Mandar. How can he be on top too? Asuras are holding the head side of Vasuki naag & Devatas tail side in the pic.
A very good statue, thanks for the pics.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 November 2012 at 11:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocolate_boy.FairyDust.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index