Frequent Posters

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone. Apas ðŸ¤—
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
so prats was actually upset  and in a way forced abt getting married  so called educated sucksenas 🤪
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh guests came have to go enjoy have a lovely weekend 🤗
Aka sis I done my homework had drool and one line ab to Milna pare ga 😎 😳
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nainaji & prof in their room… Prof says P's all grown up and become understanding… mom says not only P all our kids are understanding… afterall they have yr sanskaar… you give them lots of love but scold them when necessary..  P has taken correct decision…. P overhears their convo and smiles.. Prof calls her inside and blesses her..

Prof leaves for work.. Adr too comes out of room, telling Arushi to hurry up… says I will lose my job one day bec of this girl… Dadi says she is so fond of getting dressed, maybe we should marry her off first instead of P… P smiling… Adr agrees with dadi says problem will go away… Arushi quarrels with him… doorbell rings… Adr answers.. stunned to see police outside… they ask for him.. says we have to do inquiry… Adr says not here, I will myself come to the police station… says my family does not know about all this.. police says how long u will keep them in the dark they will come to know one day.. Adr agrees, but asks police to go away at that moment.. Rolli arrives, is perturbed to see Adr and police convo… Adr goes inside without noticing her.. Adr comes inside and tells lie that a friend had come to see him.. Rolli comes inside and asks why police had come to the house… Adr shocked, all perturbed… Adr says some boys fighting outside… maybe doing inquiry … he tells Arushi to leave quickly… they leave… Rolli perturbed..  Dadi informs Rolli that P's agreed to marriage.. tells Rolli, you too choose a good boy and get married soon … both P and R go to P's room… Rolli asks whats going on.. P tells her to calm down… tells Rolli that Dadi is right I am getting married.. R says only two days ago u said u wanted to study further… P says now I changed my mind.. R says I know u r lying… u r doing this for your family's happiness.. P says what does it matter… my family gave me everything I ever asked for… now its my turn to give them happiness.. gets up and says that before something wrong happens and my name is spoilt, better I get married.. Rolli says why u talking like this… are u hiding something from me ?

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Devu-

Yup luking cool...preparation to follow sandy footsteps..eh? ðŸ˜†

I'm Excited.😛
10inch Snow.It's Exciting...😛
aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

Ohhh guests came have to go enjoy have a lovely weekend 🤗
Aka sis I done my homework had drool and one line ab to Milna pare ga 😎 😳

gud..u'll get ur bonus 😆...
a_uma thumbnail
Luking gr8 in dark glasses DK 😃
a_uma thumbnail

T, C and K playing cards,,, K lost in thought.. C tells him to play and he throws down some cards.. T and C laugh at him.. ask K how come the person who never believed in love, is now so mad with love… k says if this madness is love, then its wonderful.. makes one lose his senses… I never felt this way before.. T says u r def in love… exactly acting in that way.. such ppl have no control, its like a vehicle with no brakes.. the person goes where the vehicle takes them… K listening.. he he he music… K looks at his bike and goes and starts it.. T and C perturbed, asks K where he is off to.. no answer..

Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh so at startin days we used to get ShaNa ji scenes in SN room... 🤣 i mean Shamu n Nanaiji lol