Telly Tadka Article- VARUN:An Actor Par Excellence

Posted: 11 years ago
Dear Friends

Telly Tadka's new article is out about Ace Actor Varun Badola, who has come back to TV after 7 years...and is now portraying TVS in PSH

www.telly tadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/actor-par-excellence-varun-badola/

^^ Please remove the space between telly and tadka in red, for link to work

Dear TVS fans and lovers please take a moment...The article has virtually described what we love and adore about this character and actor...so please leave your comments and feed-backs and share your views on what you feel about this article on TT site...😊

Cheers
great article
Varun is indeed the soul of PSH.
I always feel he is on one side and all the other actors of the show on another side to match up to him.

That is one hell of a great article, well after seeing the past 2-3 episodes, i am not surprised this article came...Guys please buck up and comment on the article,...
I started watching PSH when i saw the promo of VB in the show. Putting all character together he is one man in the show who delivers. Excellent VB 👏 Will stick around till u are there in PSH. for u VB
our support with varun only
What an article par excellence I like how it is described mainly the 1st part giving the fault to Reva and talking about the promos of PSH that after such long time after lots of tracks here it is means they never misleaded they are giving what was awaited by the viewers.
 no doubt about that, 👍🏼   this is only his show, he is excellent in every sheds, romantic,kind, heartbroken, shattered and now revengeful thakur,  he makes u  helpless to like him, u have no other option, except like him  whatever he doing, looks very genuine and real, and only because of him we all bear this nonsense show...👏👏
 but TT information is wrong, he is come back after 2 years not 7 years,but yaa he is playing a very strong character after long...  😃
varun badola is a gem ... he not only an amazing actor but a very intelligent writer and a very good and genuine person i mean how many actor take out time to reply there fans ... obviously very few but VB does this 👏... even he writes his dialogues with reference to his fans comments .

Varun is hands down the most talented actor I have come across in a long time. From his very first appearance on PSH, I was amazed with him. The guy doesn't even need alot of dialogues to portray his emotions. His facial expressions can tell you just how he is feeling. That is something that not everyone can pull off.  
Personally, I think that if an actor can make you smile when he smiles, you cry when he cries, you are angry when he is angry, then that actor is brilliant and is successful in his profession.