Qubool Hai

I think Zoya was hurt when Asad screamed at her.

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I think when Asad raised his voice a tad too much at Zoya while arguing with her in the bedroom, she looked taken aback and hurt for a few seconds - just before Dilshaad and Najma walked in. That is when she recovers from the momentary hurt and goes out cribbing like a child that he always screams at her when he meets her. Zoya actually accelerates Asad's temper by just being 'Zoya'. I think he is soon going to question her upbringing  , the way his anger is rising and that will be an oucch moment .Zoya doesn't have her parents , right?

Not blaming Asad. Zoya has literally taken his life by storm in less than 24  hours and the ladies are loving her. So, its very  oucch for Asad too. πŸ€£
Edited by VictoriaHot - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i really felt bad for her then...and if in place of zoya i was there...would have just slapped asad ...
Originally posted by: -DavneetKaur-

i really felt bad for her then...and if in place of zoya i was there...would have just slapped asad ...

What is worse is that Asad is going to be extremely judgmental of her - her New York upbringing , her clothing and her brash loud nature. I hope he soon sees that being aggressive and westernized doesn't mean that Zoya is not a woman of honour. πŸ˜•
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
but c'mon knowing how asad is... so reserved and organized n zoya being totally opposite...loud and talktative... he obviously got angry... 

and on top of that she was at fault here, being in his bedroom and yet she was screaming so he screamed harder.. 

if zoya was wrong, she should just admit her mistake than blaming others.. or even just explain that it was a mistake... no need to start fighting with the host

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Though, I felt Zoya deserved a scolding for how ridiculously she was behaving in someone else's house but at that moment even I was taken aback by her reaction. She genuinely seemed hurt and I felt bad for her😳
Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

but c'mon knowing how asad is... so reserved and organized n zoya being totally opposite...loud and talktative... he obviously got angry... 

and on top of that she was at fault here, being in his bedroom and yet she was screaming so he screamed harder.. 

if zoya was wrong, she should just admit her mistake than blaming others.. or even just explain that it was a mistake... no need to start fighting with the host

Arre?πŸ˜†... kamaal karte ho yaar tum. Am not blaming or judging Asad. I just saw that 'hurt' expression on Zoya's face so i mentioned it . His anger is justified but the  thing that Zoya became intimidated by his temper caught my attention. That;s it. 

Zoya is usually on the wrong side. πŸ€£
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VictoriaHot

Arre?πŸ˜†... kamaal karte ho yaar tum. Am not blaming or judging Asad. I just saw that 'hurt' expression on Zoya's face so i mentioned it . His anger is justified but the  thing that Zoya became intimidated by his temper caught my attention. That;s it. 

Zoya is usually on the wrong side. πŸ€£

lol i know zoya is usually on the wrong side...
par main to sirf valid sa reason de rahi why she deserved that scolding.. toh hurt or not she needs somebody to discipline her.. πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: -BlackBeauty-

Though, I felt Zoya deserved a scolding for how ridiculously she was behaving in someone else's house but at that moment even I was taken aback by her reaction. She genuinely seemed hurt and I felt bad for her😳

This is only the beginning of Zoya's discipline classes but yes, i felt bad for her. Asad is gonna kill her with his  glares and one liners. πŸ˜†
-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It shows only Asad can handel Zoya when nobody can 
Originally posted by: rajsuasrkian

It shows only Asad can handel Zoya when nobody can 

True! And i think Asad will be the one to tone down Zoya and discipline her.