Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or.. Note (Page 8)

Poll Question: Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or wrong?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
190 [88.37%]
25 [11.63%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by desicrowd

The thing with Salman as a host or not as a host is that if someone doesn't do haanji haanji to him or has a difference of opinion than him, he shuns them.., Sapna is a duffus t times and is rude agreed... But if wasn't Sapna even if it was anyone else that Salman is not fond of or has issues would meet the same fate... As a host he is supposed to ask and interact with all the contestants and if the contestant denies then yeah he'll with them, but Salman has no right to decide which contestants will interact and which won't, cos there are many people who would like to her what Sapna wants to say or want to see how much more rude can she be... Every one needs to be given a fair chance keeping personal an past issues aside...and Salman is not that big at heart to forgive such petty issues...
Both Sallu and Sapna have egos that are the size of Texas...

DC, completely agree @bold.
However in today's case it was Sapna who didn't want to talk to Salman. She covered her mouth with black tape/scarf...meaning she is not going to talk. Now what can Salman do in this case ?? I think best way for him was to ignore such act, if he would have asked then it would again create some drama / insult / shouting.

Nishi, I think he should have asked her or atleast said once ki aap shayad baat nahi karna chahti... If she said no then hell with her... Who knows her reason of tying a cloth around her mouth... Maybe she has bad breath...lol...
I haven't seen the episode but m wondering did Sallu even acknowledge her presence? I am not condoning his actions but if he continues to ignore a contestant than its not good hosting... He has every right to put a contestant in his or her place but not by manipulating their actions in the game...maybe I should see the show cos reading can be misleading but I still don't take my comments back that Salman has a big ego and is not very forgiving...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita123

Aleesha7777 IF-Dazzler
Aleesha7777
Aleesha7777

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Absolutely ri8Clap
MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Sapna is 40+ years old, and during the while episode she had a cloth around her mouth. She is acting childish. I think it was mature of salman to not talk to her until she wants to be talked too. Salman is the host and the biggest star in India, so he doesn't need to beg anyone to talk to him. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Senorita.Nkapoor3Tony_StraK786

spartangayle IF-Dazzler
spartangayle
spartangayle

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Sapna needs to be thrown out next week.Salman is doing right.

.Senorita.Nkapoor3Tony_StraK786

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
^^ sorry but the biggest star is getting paid in lumpsum to be a host and ask question...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chameli_billi

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishita123

The thing with Salman as a host or not as a host is that if someone doesn't do haanji haanji to him or has a difference of opinion than him, he shuns them.., Sapna is a duffus t times and is rude agreed... But if wasn't Sapna even if it was anyone else that Salman is not fond of or has issues would meet the same fate... As a host he is supposed to ask and interact with all the contestants and if the contestant denies then yeah he'll with them, but Salman has no right to decide which contestants will interact and which won't, cos there are many people who would like to her what Sapna wants to say or want to see how much more rude can she be... Every one needs to be given a fair chance keeping personal an past issues aside...and Salman is not that big at heart to forgive such petty issues...
Both Sallu and Sapna have egos that are the size of Texas...

DC, completely agree @bold.
However in today's case it was Sapna who didn't want to talk to Salman. She covered her mouth with black tape/scarf...meaning she is not going to talk. Now what can Salman do in this case ?? I think best way for him was to ignore such act, if he would have asked then it would again create some drama / insult / shouting.

Nishi, I think he should have asked her or atleast said once ki aap shayad baat nahi karna chahti... If she said no then hell with her... Who knows her reason of tying a cloth around her mouth... Maybe she has bad breath...lol...
I haven't seen the episode but m wondering did Sallu even acknowledge her presence? I am not condoning his actions but if he continues to ignore a contestant than its not good hosting... He has every right to put a contestant in his or her place but not by manipulating their actions in the game...maybe I should see the show cos reading can be misleading but I still don't take my comments back that Salman has a big ego and is not very forgiving...

ROFL @ bad breath...trust you to come up with such gems LOL
I have not seen today's episode either. commenting on updates only.
But just that act of her sounds very childish / instigating in today's episode.  Salman Being a host, could have asked once but may be giving him BOD that he asked in last episode and she said no and now this act. So he didn't bother to ask again. as you said,  both have big ego.

Edited by Nishita123 - 09 November 2012 at 12:25pm

doyelpakhidesicrowdfire_gun

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Nishi, Sapna has started to loose her marbles, she is behaving like a lunatic... I used to like her before but now she makes no sense...
I just feel Sapna here being the more wrong person doesn't make Sallu right... I like Sallu as a host and he is entertaining but he does have his flaws... And that shouldn't be ignored even if he is the superstar of this country..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Martand-shabz-Chameli_billiNishita123

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
You don't know when Sapna will get angry.

So even if Salman would have tried to reason with her that she was not right in blasting only Nik when it was the girls who started playing holi or made her understand that Sidhu was not coward, IMO, she would have engaged in altercation.

Sapna is not a person who would be ready to admit her mistake  easily or be rational to understand the logic.

Moreover, they all expected that Salman would blast at Sapna and Sapna was actually mocking at Salman by putting the cloth... she was trying to convey the message that she is not interested in talking to him and even if he talks she won't react.

So Sallu  Mian also gave a great answer - he didn't even grill Sapna or ask question !Thumbs Up

Edited by doyelpakhi - 09 November 2012 at 12:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gangnamstyle.Senorita.-shabz-fire_gun

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index