Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or.. Note (Page 6)

Poll Question: Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or wrong?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
190 [88.37%]
25 [11.63%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Mehr-k Goldie
Mehr-k
Mehr-k

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
The way she acted with Siddhu paaji  , she lost all her respect . Now i do not care how Salman treats her or ignores her. Now in the house no one is going to spare her . The big boss house will be left with all sort of negative vibes . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bottom_LinenanetaNkapoor3.Senorita.

minihashu Goldie
minihashu
minihashu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
if u have noticed niketan is not  talking to sapna either .. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bottom_LineMehr-k.Senorita.Nkapoor3

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taurusbb

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Generally, when a host/hostess of a house treats a guest that comes to his/her house abrasively, it reflects badly on the host not on the guest. Then of course, this is India where Salman is worshipped by billions...so people won't think twice of his actions. 

IMHO - This is not a house where the host feeds his guest and says Athithi Devo Bhava. This is a reality show, so host need not bow and kowtow to rude participants.

No one is asking the host to kowtow in front of anyone but a little politeness wouldn't hurt him. The fact is Salman started the rude game right from the first week itself, first to Kashif, then to Sapna then to Aseem. Now this has escalated beyond anyone's control. So we're seeing the consequences now. I don't blame anyone else for behaving rudely back at him. As a host, he should have known better than to stray away from neutrality in the first week itself.

This is not a cricket match where the umpire is supposed to stiff upper lip and neutral. This is a no holds barred reality show - the host's duty is to provoke, tease, taunt and to bring life into the show. Had Salman behaved like Sanjay Dutt, this show would have been dead by now!! Salman has every right as a host to treat participants as he likes. It is a test of their skill how they respond!! Do they deal with him logically or throw tantrums?  Sapna had every right to be frank and to take on Salman, but she was downright rude!! Look at Siddhu, even when Salman taunts he still handles him with aplomb!! Sapna lacked maturity and that's why things have deteriorated!!

Yes, Sapna lacked maturity and Sapna was rude. I'm not denying that. Sapna's negative attributes are as clear as daylight to me. But in no way was Salman a saint  and in no way is his behavior excused on the sole account of being a host. He started it. She ended it. Plain and simple. And let me copy paste my post again since you seem to have missed it. Salman did not start acting rude for no reason this season. He was always a rude host. 

So yea, since we're on the topic of Salman behaving dismissively with the contestants, then let's not forget that Sapna  isn't the only one who came under his fire.

He was equally abrasive with Shakti Kapoor. He refused to acknowledge him on stage. What for? For the past casting couch scandal? As a host, shouldn't he have put that behind and played to the gallery, show some unbiased respect instead? Same with Pooja Bedi. She wasn't even allowed to show up on the finale. Same with Kashif, Aseem, Sapna. So yea, Salman's rude behavior did not spring up out of no where this season. It was always there. 

BTW : I am not defending Salman here, I agree wholeheartedly that he is no saint. But I believe he is a very good host, because he allows us to understand each of the participants completely and most importantly he brings life into the show.

PS : He gave Pooja Bedi what she deserved. But in the case of Shakti he didn't behave well, not that it mattered much Tongue

I sort of agree with you. I never liked Pooja Bedi so in a way I do think she deserved it. However, she was an integral part of the show throughout so cutting her out like that at the last moment was just not the right thing to do. As for Salman, I do agree that he is an entertaining host. He is good at bantering, that's a quality all hosts should have. Sanjay Dutt lacked that, hence he was boring. I just would like Salman to reduce his abrasiveness and act with a bit of humility towards the contestants in the future. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taurusbb

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minihashu

if u have noticed niketan is not  talking to sapna either .. 

I don't blame him. Sapna did pounce on him at least 3 times in the week for no reason. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-k-shabz-

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Salman did right thing in this case. 

Sapna didn't want to talk to him - he didn't talk with her. 

I think more than Salman, Sapna's behavior here is questionable. This is plain stupidity. Covering her mouth with black scarf Wacko

( I have not seen today's episode yet, commenting based on the update)

Edited by Nishita123 - 09 November 2012 at 11:05am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-knaneta-shabz-.Senorita.Nkapoor3Khushi.Tony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nkapoor3

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
It was fine, nothing much to comment about there, Salman was quite alright today he actually surprisingly managed a bit of wit with Sidhu at the beginning as he described the Sampat scene "You fell for her sidhu ji" LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Senorita.Nkapoor3

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

taurusbbgangnamstyle*king*naneta-shabz-.Senorita.Nkapoor3Khushi.Nishita123Tony_StraK786

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index