Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or.. Note (Page 3)

Poll Question: Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or wrong?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
190 [88.37%]
25 [11.63%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Absolutely right...Thumbs Up
how is he supposed to behave...she had put a cloth around her mouth during d whole epi ...and as it ended she removed it...she might have thought Salman will ask her to remove that and plead ki ''pls Sapna jee kuch bolie na..pls..'' bt nothing of dis sort happened..Ouch
arre jab us pagal aurat ke ego ha to bhai to phir bhai ha un ke bhi kuch ego ha Clap

Wahi to baat hai bhai...wo contestant hai to kuch bhi kare aur ye kyunki host hai ye jhuk jae...bt who cares...Salman is mast wid his attitude..Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

taurusbbuscgirlnanetamahiya.Senorita.wat_up

taurusbb Goldie
taurusbb
taurusbb

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Generally, when a host/hostess of a house treats a guest that comes to his/her house abrasively, it reflects badly on the host not on the guest. Then of course, this is India where Salman is worshipped by billions...so people won't think twice of his actions. 

IMHO - This is not a house where the host feeds his guest and says Athithi Devo Bhava. This is a reality show, so host need not bow and kowtow to rude participants.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

astenBottom_LineuscgirlsaarahkhannnanetaKhushi..Senorita.

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Khushi.

It does not reflect negatively on Sapna at all. If a host cannot put his personal vendetta aside and treat a contestant as one, then that is on the host, not the contestant. When people come to your house, do you sit there in silence and let them do whatever you want? Or do you talk to them politely and/or confront them if need be?

Yea thought so. 

P:S: I am speaking in general terms, I haven't watched today's episode so don't know how Salman or Sapna behaved for it to come to this. 
Dexter , If I am not wrong Salman asked Sapna in quite a polite tone whether she wanted to speak to him or not and she replied with a firm no , so after this I personally donot think that not talking to her reflects something negative on Sallu's side eitherBig smile P.S- I am totally against Sallu for venting all the Sapna hatred towards AseemThumbs Down and I am disappointed with him for just this.

@Bold- Also, Sapna has quite actively spoken about that fact that Sallu is a "woman abuser" and despite of this Sallu asked her last week whether she wants to talk to him or not and she said no. If Sapna can't take and shit about herself or her ideas from Sallu's side then she also must not expect that she can balabber stuff about someone and that person but respect her -If a guest did this to me , I wouldn't have appreciated thatSmile

Please read my disclaimer. I did say I am talking in general terms. I have not watched today's episode yet. When I watch the episode, I'll come here and post if my opinion changes.

Generally, when a host/hostess of a house treats a guest that comes to his/her house abrasively, it reflects badly on the host not on the guest. Then of course, this is India where Salman is worshipped by billions...so people won't think twice of his actions. 
@Bold- I also am not talking about today's episode ,I am talking about last weeks things.

And well , I am not a Salman worshipper and so I do think twice before commenting on his actionsGeek. And well , that is your perspective, for you it was Sapna who was treated abrasively by Sallu..for me it was Sallu who was treated abrasively by Sapna because I believe there is nothing more harsh then a NO on the face to a person who asks you whetehr you want to speak to him or not.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

astenkajalsharma77Bottom_LineuscgirlsaarahkhannnanetamahiyaUnconventional.Senorita.

mahiya IF-Rockerz
mahiya
mahiya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taurusbb

IMHO - This is not a house where the host feeds his guest and says Athithi Devo Bhava. This is a reality show, so host need not bow and kowtow to rude participants.

exactly..! In MTV-Rodies, hosts are very strict..Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kajalsharma77Bottom_LinetaurusbbnanetaUnconventional

taurusbb Goldie
taurusbb
taurusbb

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahiya

exactly..! In MTV-Rodies, hosts are very strict..Angry

Very strict is a mild term Shocked!!! If Sapna had done this to Raghu/Rajiv just imagine the volley of abuses and expletives they would have let loose!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kajalsharma77nanetamahiya

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged

No one is asking the host to kowtow in front of anyone but a little politeness wouldn't hurt him. The fact is Salman started the rude game right from the first week itself, first to Kashif, then to Sapna then to Aseem. Now this has escalated beyond anyone's control. So we're seeing the consequences now. I don't blame anyone else for behaving rudely back at him. As a host, he should have known better than to stray away from neutrality in the first week itself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarkar-Chandramukhi-

nigella Goldie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
And since we're on the topic of Salman behaving dismissively with the contestants, then let's not forget that Sapna  isn't the only one who came under his fire.

He was equally abrasive with Shakti Kapoor. He refused to acknowledge him on stage. What for? For the past casting couch scandal? As a host, shouldn't he have put that behind and played to the gallery, show some unbiased respect instead? Same with Pooja Bedi. She wasn't even allowed to show up on the finale. Same with Kashif, Aseem, Sapna. So yea, Salman's rude behavior did not spring up out of no where this season. It was always there. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowd

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index