Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or.. Note (Page 23)

Poll Question: Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or wrong?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
190 [88.37%]
25 [11.63%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ChillHum Senior Member
ChillHum
ChillHum

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by theinternetnerd

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

And since we're on the topic of Salman behaving dismissively with the contestants, then let's not forget that Sapna  isn't the only one who came under his fire.

He was equally abrasive with Shakti Kapoor. He refused to acknowledge him on stage. What for? For the past casting couch scandal? As a host, shouldn't he have put that behind and played to the gallery, show some unbiased respect instead? Same with Pooja Bedi. She wasn't even allowed to show up on the finale. Same with Kashif, Aseem, Sapna. So yea, Salman's rude behavior did not spring up out of no where this season. It was always there. 

I think that's what makes him an entertaining host: he doesn't follow what would be the "rules" of hosting such a show. 

Way too many people would toe the line just for the sake of it. That Salman doesn't, in my opinion, makes his appearances very entertaining. Whether that is good or bad is subjective; in fact, in Aseem's case, you can say it was unjustified however, in Sapna's case, I don't think so. She has explicitly told him she doesn't want to talk, so I wouldn't bend over backwards to try are get her to talk. That doesn't make you any better a host.

I agree with you. Salman is an entertaining host. In fact, I do enjoy his one liners. He was good in season 4 and when Sanjay Dutt took over season 5, I did miss Salman's commentary. However, you don't have to abrasive to be an entertaining host. Salman was quite abrasive with Shakti Kapoor, Kashif, Sapna, Aseem and Pooja Bedi. That was unrequired. That's my main bone of contention with Salman.

Why does everyone forget Sid the gully kid,  jiske pichwade pe bhai ne laat marni thi 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

larki_punjabanChameli_billi

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
ofcourse is was right

mein apni besti b karwaun aur phir baat b karun ?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nkapoor3

ehaab IF-Rockerz
ehaab
ehaab

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
he is right and always be right.he never will be wrong for me.

ek baar salman khan ne commitment kar di to phir woh apne aap ki bhi nahi sunta.

Edited by ehaab - 10 November 2012 at 2:33am
Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
She said that she would not talk to him from nowonwards...and also  she tied black ribbon on her mouth ...so its OK as per her wish he dint talk to her...

saturn

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

handyboytoy-Chandramukhi-Chameli_billi

ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
he is right as Sapna sometimes loose her cool
Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkKn1ghtnaneta

naneta IF-Rockerz
naneta
naneta

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by desicrowd

The thing with Salman as a host or not as a host is that if someone doesn't do haanji haanji to him or has a difference of opinion than him, he shuns them.., Sapna is a duffus t times and is rude agreed... But if wasn't Sapna even if it was anyone else that Salman is not fond of or has issues would meet the same fate... As a host he is supposed to ask and interact with all the contestants and if the contestant denies then yeah he'll with them, but Salman has no right to decide which contestants will interact and which won't, cos there are many people who would like to her what Sapna wants to say or want to see how much more rude can she be... Every one needs to be given a fair chance keeping personal an past issues aside...and Salman is not that big at heart to forgive such petty issues...
Both Sallu and Sapna have egos that are the size of Texas...

DC, completely agree @bold.
However in today's case it was Sapna who didn't want to talk to Salman. She covered her mouth with black tape/scarf...meaning she is not going to talk. Now what can Salman do in this case ?? I think best way for him was to ignore such act, if he would have asked then it would again create some drama / insult / shouting.

Nishi, I think he should have asked her or atleast said once ki aap shayad baat nahi karna chahti... If she said no then hell with her... Who knows her reason of tying a cloth around her mouth... Maybe she has bad breath...lol...
I haven't seen the episode but m wondering did Sallu even acknowledge her presence? I am not condoning his actions but if he continues to ignore a contestant than its not good hosting... He has every right to put a contestant in his or her place but not by manipulating their actions in the game...maybe I should see the show cos reading can be misleading but I still don't take my comments back that Salman has a big ego and is not very forgiving...

Well salman wud hv talked to her had she not covered her mouth with taht black cloth..bcz if a host is coming, u r supposed to intearct wid him..then wats the point of coverin the mouth..

if she did..then it is but obvious that she dopnt wanna talk..anyone could easily undesrtand wats she has up her sleeve and that is to ignore him..

n y wud he ask her as she clearly mentioned last week she dint wanna talk..only wen Sidhu ji and others insisted she did but everytime nobody can request her to talk.

Edited by naneta - 10 November 2012 at 6:10am

saturn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index