Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or.. Note (Page 2)

Poll Question: Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or wrong?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
190 [88.37%]
25 [11.63%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Of course it is the right move . I was totally against Sallu's behaviour last week with Aseem and with Sapna I believe its a tit-for-tat thing going on here.. You are rude= I am equally rude..but Sapna is the one who is more on the "wrong"side or rather I would say the one who is less on the "right" side because which normal person who would be against a Star's attitude(like we all took it from Sapna's side) tie a black band ?? I would have appreciated if she would have told that" Salman..I want to talk" BECAUSE last week Sallu asked her whether she wanted to talk to him or not and she replied with a firm NO and even she was in mood to talk and was against him totally then instead of that black band she should have spoken up.So I personally, found that black band a very stupid thing to wear on. 

So , according to me Salman should continue not talking to Sapna because she is not interested.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kajalsharma77bratz007uscgirlnaneta-naureen786-.Senorita.Unconventionalfire_gunwat_upTony_StraK786

taurusbb Goldie
taurusbb
taurusbb

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Sapna is absolutely cheap and disgusting. She is participating in a reality show and puts a black cloth on her mouth!! Shows her arrogance!!

Salman did the right thing. After all he is a superstar, how can he stoop low to quarrel with a good-for-nothing barber who doesn't even want to talk to him?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Somiibratz007Javed__uscgirlnanetacherrypansypomegranate.Senorita.

*king* IF-Dazzler
*king*
*king*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi.

Of course it is the right move . I was totally against Sallu's behaviour last week with Aseem and with Sapna I believe its a tit-for-tat thing going on here.. You are rude= I am equally rude..but Sapna is the one who is more on the "wrong"side or rather I would say the one who is less on the "right" side because which normal person who would be against a Star's attitude(like we all took it from Sapna's side) tie a black band ?? I would have appreciated if she would have told that" Salman..I want to talk" BECAUSE last week Sallu asked her whether she wanted to talk to him or not and she replied with a firm NO and even she was in mood to talk and was against him totally then instead of that black band she should have spoken up.So I personally, found that black band a very stupid thing to wear on. 

So , according to me Salman should continue not talking to Sapna because she is not interested.

Hi Khushi, but yesterday in LIVE FEED she was heard telling to Mink that she would tie a cloth around her mouth so that she wouldn't get angry at Salman again so something like that.

*king*
Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

It does not reflect negatively on Sapna at all. If a host cannot put his personal vendetta aside and treat a contestant as one, then that is on the host, not the contestant. When people come to your house, do you sit there in silence and let them do whatever you want? Or do you talk to them politely and/or confront them if need be?

Yea thought so. 

P:S: I am speaking in general terms, I haven't watched today's episode so don't know how Salman or Sapna behaved for it to come to this. 
Dexter , If I am not wrong Salman asked Sapna in quite a polite tone whether she wanted to speak to him or not and she replied with a firm no , so after this I personally donot think that not talking to her reflects something negative on Sallu's side eitherBig smile P.S- I am totally against Sallu for venting all the Sapna hatred towards AseemThumbs Down and I am disappointed with him for just this.

@Bold- Also, Sapna has quite actively spoken about that fact that Sallu is a "woman abuser" and despite of this Sallu asked her last week whether she wants to talk to him or not and she said no. If Sapna can't take any shit about herself or her ideas from Sallu's side then she also must not expect that she can blabber stuff about someone and that person should respect her -If a guest did this to me , I wouldn't have appreciated thatSmile

Edited by Khushi. - 09 November 2012 at 10:05am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

astenkajalsharma77Bottom_Linekrutiv100bratz007Shamainchara01*king*saarahkhann.Senorita.-naureen786-Unconventional-Gaganjot-

Sarkar Goldie
Sarkar
Sarkar

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
It is actually good for both. LOL
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
she herself deicded not to talk salman so salman is just fullfling her wise... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naneta-naureen786-UnconventionalKhushi..Senorita.

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *king*

Hi Khushi, but yesterday in LIVE FEED she was heard telling to Mink that she would tie a cloth around her mouth so that she wouldn't get angry at Salman again so something like that.

*king*
@Bold- Wouldn't get angry at Salman??Shocked Man, how much ego does this woman have or rather I blame it to the mental condition? I would just repeat a line I just wrote for a comment that If Sapna's ego got hurt with Salman's statement that She must give the message then I am sure Salman's ego also got hurt with her behaviour and all the things she spoke about him..Its tit -for- tat now in the case of these two but with such things she is actually souring things up.. Dont you think so?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saarahkhann*king*naneta.Senorita.

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

It does not reflect negatively on Sapna at all. If a host cannot put his personal vendetta aside and treat a contestant as one, then that is on the host, not the contestant. When people come to your house, do you sit there in silence and let them do whatever you want? Or do you talk to them politely and/or confront them if need be?

Yea thought so. 

P:S: I am speaking in general terms, I haven't watched today's episode so don't know how Salman or Sapna behaved for it to come to this. 
Dexter , If I am not wrong Salman asked Sapna in quite a polite tone whether she wanted to speak to him or not and she replied with a firm no , so after this I personally donot think that not talking to her reflects something negative on Sallu's side eitherBig smile P.S- I am totally against Sallu for venting all the Sapna hatred towards AseemThumbs Down and I am disappointed with him for just this.

@Bold- Also, Sapna has quite actively spoken about that fact that Sallu is a "woman abuser" and despite of this Sallu asked her last week whether she wants to talk to him or not and she said no. If Sapna can't take and shit about herself or her ideas from Sallu's side then she also must not expect that she can balabber stuff about someone and that person but respect her -If a guest did this to me , I wouldn't have appreciated thatSmile

Please read my disclaimer. I did say I am talking in general terms. I have not watched today's episode yet. When I watch the episode, I'll come here and post if my opinion changes.

Generally, when a host/hostess of a house treats a guest that comes to his/her house abrasively, it reflects badly on the host not on the guest. Then of course, this is India where Salman is worshipped by billions...so people won't think twice of his actions. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotence-Chandramukhi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index