Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or.. Note (Page 17)

Poll Question: Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or wrong?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
190 [88.37%]
25 [11.63%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saturnDarkKn1ghtnaneta

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

Originally posted by Omnipotence

The way Salman talks to the contestants and the way he cuts them off when they speak, I'm only disappointed with sapna for not printing an image of her sandal on his face.
Sapna screamed at him, good for her, but the woman has so much ego that she had to throw personal attacks in addition on national tv, just because he said that money is a factor, this woman really needs a psychologist 

the way Salman behaves with the contestants is nothing compared to what Sapna did. He literally bullies them and behaves as if he is some kind of a God. Heck, Gods don't behave like that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceChameli_billiBarun_Addict-Chandramukhi-

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

The way Salman talks to the contestants and the way he cuts them off when they speak, I'm only disappointed with sapna for not printing an image of her sandal on his face.

If someone had cut me off so bluntly  and then proceeded to shove his high handed opinion down my throat, I'd have made sure to give that person a piece of my mind. It is a pity that Sapna is unable to articulate her thoughts properly. Salman should have done that to someone good with words and live to see the aftereffects of it. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotencechocobearBarun_Addict-Chandramukhi-

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chocobear

Sapna screamed at him, good for her, but the woman has so much ego that she had to throw personal attacks in addition on national tv, just because he said that money is a factor, this woman really needs a psychologist 

the way Salman behaves with the contestants is nothing compared to what Sapna did. He literally bullies them and behaves as if he is some kind of a God. Heck, Gods don't behave like that.
please Salman does not abuse, is not hyper and is not crazy like sapna, her behaviour with fellow contestants is ridiculous!!! 

now that really cracked me upROFL please crack a few more jokes like this oneLOLI really need a good laughLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeetholudprattsOmnipotenceChameli_billi-Chandramukhi-

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

handyboytoychocobearChameli_billiBarun_Addict-Chandramukhi-

DarkKn1ght IF-Dazzler
DarkKn1ght
DarkKn1ght

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Salman has very well done it to other contestants in the past who seemed to deserve it, went down pretty well. Still don't see how or why him grilling contestants is to be made a big issue out of, in fact blown out of proportions. I don't see the other contestants taking anything said to them to such serious heights, and whoever has in the past has more or less been the brat in the house aswell, so Salman gives them a taste of their own medicine somehow as he has expertise in it which sanjay dutt sir lacked which also in turn made it less of a thrill last season (as i felt sky once bullied sanjay instead). I take it as pure entertainment, so do majority of the contestants as everyone can see their reactions to salmans digs, don't think there's anything more to this.
-With 14+ contestants every season with combined number going well over 30+ contestants in his hosting, merely stating the names of a couple of them with rebellious attitudes doesn't actually prove that the host is bad or biased; the statistics do not support or validate this; like I said there's nothing more to this in my opinion-

Edited by DarkKn1ght - 09 November 2012 at 8:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saturnObodroKargosh

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naneta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index