Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or.. Note (Page 15)

Poll Question: Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or wrong?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
190 [88.37%]
25 [11.63%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

gowrisa Goldie
gowrisa
gowrisa

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saturn

Originally posted by gowrisa

In all fairness,last friday, Salman asked her if she wanted to talk and she refused. She eventually agreed after Sidhu and some of her co contestants pleaded with her.
This week, she wore a cloth around her mouth, making it clear she did not want to talk to him. So he didn't talk to her. 
Had she not worn the cloth and Salman ignored her, Salman would be definitely wrong. But she made her intentions clear and he just let her be. I don't think he was wrong.
She wore the cloth even in that court task..They even showed that she was covering her mouth so she can control her verbal attack..how is it wrong ??

why do you think she wore it on friday?
for the same reason if by anybody's action she might loose control...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

saturn Groupbie
saturn
saturn

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

In all fairness,last friday, Salman asked her if she wanted to talk and she refused. She eventually agreed after Sidhu and some of her co contestants pleaded with her.
This week, she wore a cloth around her mouth, making it clear she did not want to talk to him. So he didn't talk to her. 
Had she not worn the cloth and Salman ignored her, Salman would be definitely wrong. But she made her intentions clear and he just let her be. I don't think he was wrong.
She wore the cloth even in that court task..They even showed that she was covering her mouth so she can control her verbal attack..how is it wrong ??

why do you think she wore it on friday?
for the same reason if by anybody's action she might loose control...

In the end she was choosing not to speak to others.  Why would Salman or anyone else choose to speak with someone that will not speak back?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nanetaNkapoor3

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotencechocobear

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Heisenberg

peeta peeta Aish ko isne aise peeta... ke aankh khool na paaya...
choota choota Salman jail se aise choota.. ke phir haath mein na aaya...

pita raha woh pub mein se
aa kar gira woh car par...
haathon mein phir bhi steering hi the
woh chalata raha magar..

ke Daud Bhai ke bande maar de... Daud bhai ke bande...
Daud Bhai ke bande maar de.. jo bhi ho kal zinda na hoga..

ROFLROFL I have no words!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotence

DarkKn1ght Senior Member
DarkKn1ght
DarkKn1ght

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Salman was on the right here

People giving remarks about salman being a rude host, I see it in a different light. His persona, stature and humor seems such, it is not arrogance and that is what keeps the friday ep entertaining. He has grilled many contestants without a shadow of doubt, like kashif, sapna, shakti kapoor, sid, but there's always been a solid reason behind it.

Take kashifs episode for instance, his behavior and abusive language forced salman to grill him severely and he deserved it. Sapna, in the same way, went way overboard with her actions resulting in salman taking its' notice. So I see it from the angle where whenever he has said something to a contestant they have more or less deserved it. About shakti kapoor, they seemed to have personal differences where shakti kapoor had abused him or such so he is not obligated to interact with him on personal grounds just because "some" people feel he should. As for sapna, he had asked last week very nicely if she wanted to talk and she harshly said no. So being a superstar host he is not exactly supposed to kneel down and ask sapna every week if she has made her mood to talk to him specially with the ridiculous way she had covered her mouth.

In case someone gets an impression I'm defending him that's not the case, I just dont see him negatively in this scenario or treating contestants unequally. Kashif, sky, pooja bedi, sapna, they all have somewhere down the line instigated/acted inappropriately/used bad language as to prompt a hosts intervention (remember how sky insulted sanjay dutt by walking away) and as i stated salman is not the type of host to take such blows lying down he would rather put those contestants to their place rightfully. And yeah, this is a reality show unlike any xyz dance show where a host needs to be extra polite all smiles, salman is entertaining us and with that said he is doing what he was signed up for.

Regards

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taurusbbnanetaObodroKargoshNkapoor3

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DarkKn1ght

Salman was on the right here

People giving remarks about salman being a rude host, I see it in a different light. His persona, stature and humor seems such, it is not arrogance and that is what keeps the friday ep entertaining. He has grilled many contestants without a shadow of doubt, like kashif, sapna, shakti kapoor, sid, but there's always been a solid reason behind it.

Take kashifs episode for instance, his behavior and abusive language forced salman to grill him severely and he deserved it. Sapna, in the same way, went way overboard with her actions resulting in salman taking its' notice. So I see it from the angle where whenever he has said something to a contestant they have more or less deserved it. About shakti kapoor, they seemed to have personal differences where shakti kapoor had abused him or such so he is not obligated to interact with him on personal grounds just because "some" people feel he should. As for sapna, he had asked last week very nicely if she wanted to talk and she harshly said no. So being a superstar host he is not exactly supposed to kneel down and ask sapna every week if she has made her mood to talk to him specially with the ridiculous way she had covered her mouth.

In case someone gets an impression I'm defending him that's not the case, I just dont see him negatively in this scenario or treating contestants unequally. Kashif, sky, pooja bedi, sapna, they all have somewhere down the line instigated/acted inappropriately/used bad language as to prompt a hosts intervention (remember how sky insulted sanjay dutt by walking away) and as i stated salman is not the type of host to take such blows lying down he would rather put those contestants to their place rightfully. And yeah, this is a reality show unlike any xyz dance show where a host needs to be extra polite all smiles, salman is entertaining us and with that said he is doing what he was signed up for.

Regards

Nobody is asking the host to be "extra polite". Most of us think he needs to dial down his abrasive attitude towards people...and not just contestants. A host does not have to be uber polite or uber rude...all he has to do is treat everyone on equal ground. There are  videos of Salman acting really obnoxiously  with reporters available as well but that has nothing to do with Big Boss so I am not gonna digress. He adopts a rude demeanor towards people that rub him the wrong way be it on Big Boss or anywhere else. That is off putting.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

handyboytoyOmnipotencechocobear-Chandramukhi-

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saturnnanetaTony_StraK786

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index