Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or.. Note - Page 12

Poll

Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or wrong?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .Heisenberg

peeta peeta Aish ko isne aise peeta... ke aankh khool na paaya...
choota choota Salman jail se aise choota.. ke phir haath mein na aaya...

pita raha woh pub mein se
aa kar gira woh car par...
haathon mein phir bhi steering hi the
woh chalata raha magar..

ke Daud Bhai ke bande maar de... Daud bhai ke bande...
Daud Bhai ke bande maar de.. jo bhi ho kal zinda na hoga..

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Another one of your classics. Loved it 😆
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Heisenberg

peeta peeta Aish ko isne aise peeta... ke aankh khool na paaya...
choota choota Salman jail se aise choota.. ke phir haath mein na aaya...

pita raha woh pub mein se
aa kar gira woh car par...
haathon mein phir bhi steering hi the
woh chalata raha magar..

ke Daud Bhai ke bande maar de... Daud bhai ke bande...
Daud Bhai ke bande maar de.. jo bhi ho kal zinda na hoga..

🤣🤣 I have no words!🤣
DarkKn1ght thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Salman was on the right here

People giving remarks about salman being a rude host, I see it in a different light. His persona, stature and humor seems such, it is not arrogance and that is what keeps the friday ep entertaining. He has grilled many contestants without a shadow of doubt, like kashif, sapna, shakti kapoor, sid, but there's always been a solid reason behind it.

Take kashifs episode for instance, his behavior and abusive language forced salman to grill him severely and he deserved it. Sapna, in the same way, went way overboard with her actions resulting in salman taking its' notice. So I see it from the angle where whenever he has said something to a contestant they have more or less deserved it. About shakti kapoor, they seemed to have personal differences where shakti kapoor had abused him or such so he is not obligated to interact with him on personal grounds just because "some" people feel he should. As for sapna, he had asked last week very nicely if she wanted to talk and she harshly said no. So being a superstar host he is not exactly supposed to kneel down and ask sapna every week if she has made her mood to talk to him specially with the ridiculous way she had covered her mouth.

In case someone gets an impression I'm defending him that's not the case, I just dont see him negatively in this scenario or treating contestants unequally. Kashif, sky, pooja bedi, sapna, they all have somewhere down the line instigated/acted inappropriately/used bad language as to prompt a hosts intervention (remember how sky insulted sanjay dutt by walking away) and as i stated salman is not the type of host to take such blows lying down he would rather put those contestants to their place rightfully. And yeah, this is a reality show unlike any xyz dance show where a host needs to be extra polite all smiles, salman is entertaining us and with that said he is doing what he was signed up for.

Regards
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DarkKn1ght

Salman was on the right here

People giving remarks about salman being a rude host, I see it in a different light. His persona, stature and humor seems such, it is not arrogance and that is what keeps the friday ep entertaining. He has grilled many contestants without a shadow of doubt, like kashif, sapna, shakti kapoor, sid, but there's always been a solid reason behind it.

Take kashifs episode for instance, his behavior and abusive language forced salman to grill him severely and he deserved it. Sapna, in the same way, went way overboard with her actions resulting in salman taking its' notice. So I see it from the angle where whenever he has said something to a contestant they have more or less deserved it. About shakti kapoor, they seemed to have personal differences where shakti kapoor had abused him or such so he is not obligated to interact with him on personal grounds just because "some" people feel he should. As for sapna, he had asked last week very nicely if she wanted to talk and she harshly said no. So being a superstar host he is not exactly supposed to kneel down and ask sapna every week if she has made her mood to talk to him specially with the ridiculous way she had covered her mouth.

In case someone gets an impression I'm defending him that's not the case, I just dont see him negatively in this scenario or treating contestants unequally. Kashif, sky, pooja bedi, sapna, they all have somewhere down the line instigated/acted inappropriately/used bad language as to prompt a hosts intervention (remember how sky insulted sanjay dutt by walking away) and as i stated salman is not the type of host to take such blows lying down he would rather put those contestants to their place rightfully. And yeah, this is a reality show unlike any xyz dance show where a host needs to be extra polite all smiles, salman is entertaining us and with that said he is doing what he was signed up for.

Regards

Nobody is asking the host to be "extra polite". Most of us think he needs to dial down his abrasive attitude towards people...and not just contestants. A host does not have to be uber polite or uber rude...all he has to do is treat everyone on equal ground. There are  videos of Salman acting really obnoxiously  with reporters available as well but that has nothing to do with Big Boss so I am not gonna digress. He adopts a rude demeanor towards people that rub him the wrong way be it on Big Boss or anywhere else. That is off putting.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If I was in Salman's place I would not talk to her, even if she wanted to, she threw extremely personal comments on Salman which got edited! She had no business doing that! Salman can also do the same by calling her a divorcee or a gothic 
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omnipotence

You wish to be a criminal ? 😕  

ok please do not take this to another tangent for no reason..there was a verbal fight between the two but there after it was only sapna who threw personal comments at him and immaturely decided that she does not want to talk to him...in this scenario Salman is 100% right 
chocobear thumbnail
Gosh when will Salman Grow up? Does he not know he is being paid to host the show and should bloody do his job and keep his immature grudges away from his professional commitments. 
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
When will sapna grow up and stop with her stupid antics such as wrapping a cloth around her mouth?? She did not want to be spoken to, she got what she wanted  Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
fkbutt thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobear

Gosh when will Salman Grow up? Does he not know he is being paid to host the show and should bloody do his job and keep his immature grudges away from his professional commitments. 

very well said 👏👏
The way Salman talks to the contestants and the way he cuts them off when they speak, I'm only disappointed with sapna for not printing an image of her sandal on his face.