Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or.. Note - Page 7

Poll

Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or wrong?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Nishi, Sapna has started to loose her marbles, she is behaving like a lunatic... I used to like her before but now she makes no sense...
I just feel Sapna here being the more wrong person doesn't make Sallu right... I like Sallu as a host and he is entertaining but he does have his flaws... And that shouldn't be ignored even if he is the superstar of this country..
doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You don't know when Sapna will get angry.

So even if Salman would have tried to reason with her that she was not right in blasting only Nik when it was the girls who started playing holi or made her understand that Sidhu was not coward, IMO, she would have engaged in altercation.

Sapna is not a person who would be ready to admit her mistake  easily or be rational to understand the logic.

Moreover, they all expected that Salman would blast at Sapna and Sapna was actually mocking at Salman by putting the cloth... she was trying to convey the message that she is not interested in talking to him and even if he talks she won't react.

So Sallu  Mian also gave a great answer - he didn't even grill Sapna or ask question !πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by doyelpakhi - 11 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: doyelpakhi

You don't know when Sapna will get angry.

So even if Salman would have tried to reason with her that she was not right in blasting only Nik when it was the girls who started playing holi or made her understand that Sidhu was not coward, IMO, she would have engaged in altercation.

Sapna is not a person who would be ready to admit her mistake  easily or be rational to understand the logic.

Moreover, they all expected that Salman would blast at Sapna and Sapna was actually mocking at Salman by putting the cloth... she was trying to convey the message that she is not interested in talking to her and even if he talks she won't react.

So Sallu  Mian also gave a great answer - he didn't even grill Sapna or ask question !πŸ‘πŸΌ

bingo!!!πŸ˜‰
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Nishi, Sapna has started to loose her marbles, she is behaving like a lunatic... I used to like her before but now she makes no sense...
I just feel Sapna here being the more wrong person doesn't make Sallu right... I like Sallu as a host and he is entertaining but he does have his flaws... And that shouldn't be ignored even if he is the superstar of this country..

Agree. I share same thoughts on both.  Sapna - used to like her earlier - but recently she disappointed with her lunatic behavior/  language  and Salman as well - Being Superstar has nothing to do with hosting. He should be a neutral/professional host. I find him biased host since season 4. 
But was just him BOD in today's specific ( instigating act )  case. 
Edited by Nishita123 - 11 years ago
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If sapna is sitting with a cloth around her mouth, what can salman do? What should he do ask her questions only to be ignored?!!! He did the only thing he could do which is to ignore her she was just attention seeking
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dont know about salman baba ...but she did a right thing by tying that cloth around her mouth ...n showd that she dnt give a heck to it that hez superstar SALMAN KHAN ...

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

I would love to reply to that but I do not want to stoop down to your level 

Honey, some levels cannot drop down any further.πŸ˜‰ They are at their minimum already.
Edited by Omnipotence - 11 years ago
Sapna decided not to talk to him? Now that's a move towards women empowerment. The way he talks to the women, It's only shocking to see some still interacting with him.
He's still not talking to her?! 🀣

How long is Sallu going to play this game? Whatever Sapna has or hasn't done, fact is that Salman Khan is the HOST of a reality show. He has to put his personal opinion/grudges whatever you wanna call it, to one side and take the show forward.

Originally posted by: -Rafa-

He's still not talking to her?! 🀣

How long is Sallu going to play this game? Whatever Sapna has or hasn't done, fact is that Salman Khan is the HOST of a reality show. He has to put his personal opinion/grudges whatever you wanna call it, to one side and take the show forward.

Oh come on now. Don't ya know bhai loves to play the game(HHH style).. You know, games like choor police πŸ˜† He's a good playerπŸ˜†