Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or.. Note - Page 6

Poll

Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or wrong?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: desicrowd

The thing with Salman as a host or not as a host is that if someone doesn't do haanji haanji to him or has a difference of opinion than him, he shuns them.., Sapna is a duffus t times and is rude agreed... But if wasn't Sapna even if it was anyone else that Salman is not fond of or has issues would meet the same fate... As a host he is supposed to ask and interact with all the contestants and if the contestant denies then yeah he'll with them, but Salman has no right to decide which contestants will interact and which won't, cos there are many people who would like to her what Sapna wants to say or want to see how much more rude can she be... Every one needs to be given a fair chance keeping personal an past issues aside...and Salman is not that big at heart to forgive such petty issues...
Both Sallu and Sapna have egos that are the size of Texas...

Yes, They do.

I agree with what you said here completely but the fact that Sapna has tied a cloth on her mouth is indicative of her being a spoilsport and not wanting to talk during the Friday's eviction episode. 

If Salman as a host even wanted to talk to her then there would be the whole drama of asking her to remove the cloth,asking her if she wants to talk (like he did last week). All unnecessary Drama. 
fkbutt thumbnail
this is salman insult ...she showed what salman is for her...go sapna go
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The thing with Salman as a host or not as a host is that if someone doesn't do haanji haanji to him or has a difference of opinion than him, he shuns them.., Sapna is a duffus t times and is rude agreed... But if wasn't Sapna even if it was anyone else that Salman is not fond of or has issues would meet the same fate... As a host he is supposed to ask and interact with all the contestants and if the contestant denies then yeah he'll with them, but Salman has no right to decide which contestants will interact and which won't, cos there are many people who would like to her what Sapna wants to say or want to see how much more rude can she be... Every one needs to be given a fair chance keeping personal an past issues aside...and Salman is not that big at heart to forgive such petty issues...
Both Sallu and Sapna have egos that are the size of Texas...

DC, completely agree @bold.
However in today's case it was Sapna who didn't want to talk to Salman. She covered her mouth with black tape/scarf...meaning she is not going to talk. Now what can Salman do in this case ?? I think best way for him was to ignore such act, if he would have asked then it would again create some drama / insult / shouting. 

Edited by Nishita123 - 11 years ago
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
*Double post*Edited by DiviNitya - 11 years ago
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely right as a person...👍🏼 not right as host but no use talking to her...
even she keeping her mouth shut literally with cloth is absolutely right move! 😳
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishita123

DC, completely agree @bold.
However in today's case it was Sapna who didn't want to talk to Salman. She covered her mouth with black tape/scarf...meaning she is not going to talk. Now what can Salman do in this case ?? I think best way for him was to ignore such act, if he would have asked then it would again create some drama / insult / shouting.

Nishi, I think he should have asked her or atleast said once ki aap shayad baat nahi karna chahti... If she said no then hell with her... Who knows her reason of tying a cloth around her mouth... Maybe she has bad breath...lol...
I haven't seen the episode but m wondering did Sallu even acknowledge her presence? I am not condoning his actions but if he continues to ignore a contestant than its not good hosting... He has every right to put a contestant in his or her place but not by manipulating their actions in the game...maybe I should see the show cos reading can be misleading but I still don't take my comments back that Salman has a big ego and is not very forgiving...
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sapna is 40+ years old, and during the while episode she had a cloth around her mouth. She is acting childish. I think it was mature of salman to not talk to her until she wants to be talked too. Salman is the host and the biggest star in India, so he doesn't need to beg anyone to talk to him. 

spartangayle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sapna needs to be thrown out next week.Salman is doing right.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^ sorry but the biggest star is getting paid in lumpsum to be a host and ask question...
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nishi, I think he should have asked her or atleast said once ki aap shayad baat nahi karna chahti... If she said no then hell with her... Who knows her reason of tying a cloth around her mouth... Maybe she has bad breath...lol...
I haven't seen the episode but m wondering did Sallu even acknowledge her presence? I am not condoning his actions but if he continues to ignore a contestant than its not good hosting... He has every right to put a contestant in his or her place but not by manipulating their actions in the game...maybe I should see the show cos reading can be misleading but I still don't take my comments back that Salman has a big ego and is not very forgiving...

ROFL @ bad breath...trust you to come up with such gems 😆
I have not seen today's episode either. commenting on updates only.
But just that act of her sounds very childish / instigating in today's episode.  Salman Being a host, could have asked once but may be giving him BOD that he asked in last episode and she said no and now this act. So he didn't bother to ask again. as you said,  both have big ego.

Edited by Nishita123 - 11 years ago