Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or.. Note - Page 5

Poll Question :

Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or wrong?

Poll Choice
He is Right..!
He is wrong..!
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
if u have noticed niketan is not  talking to sapna either .. 
Originally posted by taurusbb

BTW : I am not defending Salman here, I agree wholeheartedly that he is no saint. But I believe he is a very good host, because he allows us to understand each of the participants completely and most importantly he brings life into the show.

PS : He gave Pooja Bedi what she deserved. But in the case of Shakti he didn't behave well, not that it mattered much 😛

I sort of agree with you. I never liked Pooja Bedi so in a way I do think she deserved it. However, she was an integral part of the show throughout so cutting her out like that at the last moment was just not the right thing to do. As for Salman, I do agree that he is an entertaining host. He is good at bantering, that's a quality all hosts should have. Sanjay Dutt lacked that, hence he was boring. I just would like Salman to reduce his abrasiveness and act with a bit of humility towards the contestants in the future. 
Originally posted by minihashu

if u have noticed niketan is not  talking to sapna either .. 

I don't blame him. Sapna did pounce on him at least 3 times in the week for no reason. 
Salman did right thing in this case. 

Sapna didn't want to talk to him - he didn't talk with her. 

I think more than Salman, Sapna's behavior here is questionable. This is plain stupidity. Covering her mouth with black scarf 

( I have not seen today's episode yet, commenting based on the update)
Edited by Nishita123 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nishita123

Salman did right thing in this case. 

Sapna didn't want to talk to him - he didn't talk with her. 

I think more than Salman, Sapna's behavior here is questionable. This is plain stupidity. Covering her mouth with black scarf 

( I have not seen today's episode yet, commenting based on the update)
 ðŸ˜† yeah she covered her mouth with black scarf 
It was fine, nothing much to comment about there, Salman was quite alright today he actually surprisingly managed a bit of wit with Sidhu at the beginning as he described the Sampat scene "You fell for her sidhu ji" ðŸ˜†
I think Salman was bearable today. Sapna on the other hand is making a mockery of herself by binding her mouth shut by a cloth. I think thats an overkill. 
The thing with Salman as a host or not as a host is that if someone doesn't do haanji haanji to him or has a difference of opinion than him, he shuns them.., Sapna is a duffus t times and is rude agreed... But if wasn't Sapna even if it was anyone else that Salman is not fond of or has issues would meet the same fate... As a host he is supposed to ask and interact with all the contestants and if the contestant denies then yeah he'll with them, but Salman has no right to decide which contestants will interact and which won't, cos there are many people who would like to her what Sapna wants to say or want to see how much more rude can she be... Every one needs to be given a fair chance keeping personal an past issues aside...and Salman is not that big at heart to forgive such petty issues...
Both Sallu and Sapna have egos that are the size of Texas...
The contestants are also supposed to interact with the host, but it was sapna who did not want to talk to salman, So I am happy that salman is letting her be; also Sidhu has never gone hanjhi hanjhi either, but salman acts well with him, so I do not agree with Ur theory Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

The contestants are also supposed to interact with the host, but it was sapna who did not want to talk to salman, So I am happy that salman is letting her be
agree sapna overdoing this 
while salman ne chordia karo urwao apna mazak khud se ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 11 years ago