Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or.. Note - Page 4

Poll Question :

Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or wrong?

Poll Choice
He is Right..!
He is wrong..!
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by theinternetnerd

I think that's what makes him an entertaining host: he doesn't follow what would be the "rules" of hosting such a show. 

Way too many people would toe the line just for the sake of it. That Salman doesn't, in my opinion, makes his appearances very entertaining. Whether that is good or bad is subjective; in fact, in Aseem's case, you can say it was unjustified however, in Sapna's case, I don't think so. She has explicitly told him she doesn't want to talk, so I wouldn't bend over backwards to try are get her to talk. That doesn't make you any better a host.

I agree with you. Salman is an entertaining host. In fact, I do enjoy his one liners. He was good in season 4 and when Sanjay Dutt took over season 5, I did miss Salman's commentary. However, you don't have to abrasive to be an entertaining host. Salman was quite abrasive with Shakti Kapoor, Kashif, Sapna, Aseem and Pooja Bedi. That was unrequired. That's my main bone of contention with Salman.

Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Yes, Sapna lacked maturity and Sapna was rude. I'm not denying that. Sapna's negative attributes are as clear as daylight to me. But in no way was Salman a saint  and in no way is his behavior excused on the sole account of being a host. He started it. She ended it. Plain and simple. And let me copy paste my post again since you seem to have missed it. Salman did not start acting rude for no reason this season. He was always a rude host. 

So yea, since we're on the topic of Salman behaving dismissively with the contestants, then let's not forget that Sapna  isn't the only one who came under his fire.

He was equally abrasive with Shakti Kapoor. He refused to acknowledge him on stage. What for? For the past casting couch scandal? As a host, shouldn't he have put that behind and played to the gallery, show some unbiased respect instead? Same with Pooja Bedi. She wasn't even allowed to show up on the finale. Same with Kashif, Aseem, Sapna. So yea, Salman's rude behavior did not spring up out of no where this season. It was always there. 
@Bold- For this I agree, Salman was rude in this case.

Did you not say you were ignoring my posts. So why don't you stick to your words. I have no intention of riding the merry go around with you again. I'd rather argue/debate with sane people. ðŸ˜›
I would love to reply to that but I do not want to stoop down to your level 

I agree with you. Salman is an entertaining hosts. In fact, I do enjoy his one liners. He was good in season 4 and when Sanjay Dutt took over season 5, I did miss Salman's commentary. However, you don't have to abrasive to be an entertaining host. Salman was quite abrasive with Shakti Kapoor, Kashif, Sapna, Aseem and Pooja Bedi. That was unrequired. That's my main bone of contention with Salman.

Completely agree. :)
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

I would love to reply to that but I do not want to stoop down to your level 

Great. So ignore me. ðŸ˜›

fine by me 

I shall start a petition to have you both in BB7 as "Aam ladkiyan"Tongue

*king*
Originally posted by *king*

I shall start a petition to have you both in BB7 as "Aam ladkiyan"😛

*king*
please don't 

Yes, Sapna lacked maturity and Sapna was rude. I'm not denying that. Sapna's negative attributes are as clear as daylight to me. But in no way was Salman a saint  and in no way is his behavior excused on the sole account of being a host. He started it. She ended it. Plain and simple. And let me copy paste my post again since you seem to have missed it. Salman did not start acting rude for no reason this season. He was always a rude host. 

So yea, since we're on the topic of Salman behaving dismissively with the contestants, then let's not forget that Sapna  isn't the only one who came under his fire.

He was equally abrasive with Shakti Kapoor. He refused to acknowledge him on stage. What for? For the past casting couch scandal? As a host, shouldn't he have put that behind and played to the gallery, show some unbiased respect instead? Same with Pooja Bedi. She wasn't even allowed to show up on the finale. Same with Kashif, Aseem, Sapna. So yea, Salman's rude behavior did not spring up out of no where this season. It was always there. 

BTW : I am not defending Salman here, I agree wholeheartedly that he is no saint. But I believe he is a very good host, because he allows us to understand each of the participants completely and most importantly he brings life into the show.

PS : He gave Pooja Bedi what she deserved. But in the case of Shakti he didn't behave well, not that it mattered much 😛
The way she acted with Siddhu paaji  , she lost all her respect . Now i do not care how Salman treats her or ignores her. Now in the house no one is going to spare her . The big boss house will be left with all sort of negative vibes .