Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or.. Note

Poll

Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or wrong?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Not talking with Sapna is Salman's Right move or wrong?
👍🏼 👎🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it was the right move...
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Absolutely right...👍🏼
how is he supposed to behave...she had put a cloth around her mouth during d whole epi ...and as it ended she removed it...she might have thought Salman will ask her to remove that and plead ki ''pls Sapna jee kuch bolie na..pls..'' bt nothing of dis sort happened..
sree421 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First time in my life, I'm liking Sallu miya.  The credit obviously goes to Sapnut. 😭
wonka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally right  😃 👏 👍🏼
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
It does not reflect negatively on Sapna at all. If a host cannot put his personal vendetta aside and treat a contestant as one, then that is on the host, not the contestant. When people come to your house, do you sit there in silence and let them do whatever they want? Or do you talk to them politely and/or confront them if need be?

Yea thought so. 

P:S: I am speaking in general terms, I haven't watched today's episode so don't know how Salman or Sapna behaved for it to come to this. 
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Absolutely right...👍🏼
how is he supposed to behave...she had put a cloth around her mouth during d whole epi ...and as it ended she removed it...she might have thought Salman will ask her to remove that and plead ki ''pls Sapna jee kuch bolie na..pls..'' bt nothing of dis sort happened..

arre jab us pagal aurat ke ego ha to bhai to phir bhai ha un ke bhi kuch ego ha 👏
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Of course it is the right move . I was totally against Sallu's behaviour last week with Aseem and with Sapna I believe its a tit-for-tat thing going on here.. You are rude= I am equally rude..but Sapna is the one who is more on the "wrong"side or rather I would say the one who is less on the "right" side because which normal person who would be against a Star's attitude(like we all took it from Sapna's side) tie a black band ?? I would have appreciated if she would have told that" Salman..I want to talk" BECAUSE last week Sallu asked her whether she wanted to talk to him or not and she replied with a firm NO and even she was in mood to talk and was against him totally then instead of that black band she should have spoken up.So I personally, found that black band a very stupid thing to wear on. 

So , according to me Salman should continue not talking to Sapna because she is not interested.
taurusbb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sapna is absolutely cheap and disgusting. She is participating in a reality show and puts a black cloth on her mouth!! Shows her arrogance!!

Salman did the right thing. After all he is a superstar, how can he stoop low to quarrel with a good-for-nothing barber who doesn't even want to talk to him?
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushi.

Of course it is the right move . I was totally against Sallu's behaviour last week with Aseem and with Sapna I believe its a tit-for-tat thing going on here.. You are rude= I am equally rude..but Sapna is the one who is more on the "wrong"side or rather I would say the one who is less on the "right" side because which normal person who would be against a Star's attitude(like we all took it from Sapna's side) tie a black band ?? I would have appreciated if she would have told that" Salman..I want to talk" BECAUSE last week Sallu asked her whether she wanted to talk to him or not and she replied with a firm NO and even she was in mood to talk and was against him totally then instead of that black band she should have spoken up.So I personally, found that black band a very stupid thing to wear on. 

So , according to me Salman should continue not talking to Sapna because she is not interested.

Hi Khushi, but yesterday in LIVE FEED she was heard telling to Mink that she would tie a cloth around her mouth so that she wouldn't get angry at Salman again so something like that.

*king*