Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Allah mayah, whats wrong wid u... (Page 3)

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I agree that Zoya's messy habit is not a good thing esp when she is spoiling the bedsheets at a place she is being the guest. But I don't think that this is been shown to particularly represent all Americans as having such a behaviour. I guess it is just to show that this is how Zoya is. I mean, they never showed her sister or bro-in-law that way and they too are Americans just like her. It is like in the same way, just because Asad is shown to be nit-picking regarding how and where everything is kept, it doesn't mean all Indians are like that.

And reg her talkative nature, some people are like that. They just chatter, chatter about so many things without stopping to think whether the others around them are interested in listening. And I think in this case, Dilshaad and Najma seemed interested in her talks; its just that Asad wasn't...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maszrusha4003MoronsKiMallika

---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Originally posted by ---Nisha---

Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Zoya is in-disciplined, loud, brash, messy and many more things. Yet she is lovable because she is clean  on the inside . She has a good heart and she is a  happy soul .

Having bad manners is better than having a mean and selfish heart . Look at  the villains of the show - they are well mannered , cultured , but what are they on the inside? Demons. 

Yes, Zoya is everything that is irritating while Asad is everything that is magnified and mechanical. They both will change as they balance out each-other. 

I understand that...I know she has a good heart. But what use is the good heart when no one can tolerate being around you? I would rather have someone around me who knows when to shut up and has a good heart. I never said anything about those villains who are well mannered but are evil on the inside. There are many kind of people in this world...not just loud mouthed idiots who are good hearted and evil ones. I guess what I am saying is I wish she would just shut up at times...a person should be aware of the kind of people they are dealing with. A person should have some commonsense...just having a good heart isnt enough.
Why not tone it down a bit so that people around you dont want to either stab you, or themselves.

And to the first person who commented here. I did give Zoya a chance. Like I said I saw a similar post yesterday but didnt say anything but today I got so irritated after watching the show that I couldnt help myself.

In that case , its your POV  of Zoya. Just like there are many in the show itself. Asad , Ayaan and in future Rashid's new family are going to hate her for her messy aggressive side. But there will always be people like Anwar , Dilshaad and Najma who will find her lovable inspite of her follies.  They do not find Zoya irritating or feel like stabbing her, while others do. 

You are unable  to warm up to  Zoya and its natural, since we  all have our sets of likes and dislikes. 

It isnt just a POV though...there certainly are many people different kind of people in this world. Yes, it is my point of view that I find Zoya to be particularly annoying.
I am not saying she isnt lovable, yes she is kind and sweet, but the way she presents herself to the world is Dead...My POV though, you dont have to agree.
The funny thing is I thought geet was quite cute...but then again she wasnt as bad as Zoya. Who knows maybe by some miracle I will be able to warm upto Zoya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maszMoronsKiMallika

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
aww i wish i saw this one  before i made my post...sorryyy i wudnt have made mines. but yea i totally agree with you.

i think the main problem is that they are trying tooo hard to make her seem like this brash, messy loud person.  but its not always needed.  like the whole pizza thing was kinda nasty and it doesnt suit a person of her age to do something like that in someone elses home.  

Edited by RandomSquared - 09 November 2012 at 10:37am
Meow123 Groupbie
Meow123
Meow123

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
yeah i know she is immature but tht does'nt make her annoying, she is cute to me rest i don't know. though i accept she is highly irresponsible. just wait for the time when she'll be taught lessons by asad himself. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maszrusha4003

mcdreamy. IF-Stunnerz
mcdreamy.
mcdreamy.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I personally love Zoya's character, mainly cos in some ways I can relate to her :) Yeah I agree wtih all your points, that she's messy, childish, loud and whatnot LOL LOL but at the same time she's a kind nice-hearted person who values other people and relationships and that's one thing I love about her <3 and don't worry she's not giving Americans a bad name at all Ermm after all it's JUST a show and she's JUST a character and I'm sure ppl are sensible enough not to generalise, based on one American :)

Though I have to say that even I was shocked at her beahviour, in someone else's house Wacko I mean, I'd be pissed as well if I had a guest like that at my house too, so yea directors have gone OTT there Stern Smile

Anywayss I would just say, before quitting the show give it some more time. She can be irritating at times, but personally I think she's a treat to watch especially in those sad epis .. She balances it all out :) and I think as the story progresses, we'll get to see a new side of Zoya, cos I thinks she covers up all her pain, by this chirpy act of hers! And it will be fun to watch how in the future her and Asad; two completely opposite ppl get along =)

PS. LMFAAOO AT  WHERE THE PIZZA ENDED ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maszrusha4003.MrsNatePeters.MoronsKiMallika

masz Senior Member
masz
masz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

I can understand what you're saying, but like another member commented the creatives have just gone OTT just to show the difference between Asad and Zoya. Plus if you look back at the initial couple of episodes you can see there is another dimension to her character...

Plus I know people with bad habitsDead LOL...and it takes a whole lot of time and more time... to adjust to itLOL…..everyone's different, so just chillax and watch because I've come to the conclusion you need to watch serials with a pinch of salt and whole lot of hilarity….and maybe you'll end up liking herWink.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mcdreamy.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index