Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Allah mayah, whats wrong wid u... (Page 2)

---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Zoya is in-disciplined, loud, brash, messy and many more things. Yet she is lovable because she is clean  on the inside . She has a good heart and she is a  happy soul .

Having bad manners is better than having a mean and selfish heart . Look at  the villains of the show - they are well mannered , cultured , but what are they on the inside? Demons. 

Yes, Zoya is everything that is irritating while Asad is everything that is magnified and mechanical. They both will change as they balance out each-other. 

I understand that...I know she has a good heart. But what use is the good heart when no one can tolerate being around you? I would rather have someone around me who knows when to shut up and has a good heart. I never said anything about those villains who are well mannered but are evil on the inside. There are many kind of people in this world...not just loud mouthed idiots who are good hearted and evil ones. I guess what I am saying is I wish she would just shut up at times...a person should be aware of the kind of people they are dealing with. A person should have some commonsense...just having a good heart isnt enough.
Why not tone it down a bit so that people around you dont want to either stab you, or themselves.

And to the first person who commented here. I did give Zoya a chance. Like I said I saw a similar post yesterday but didnt say anything but today I got so irritated after watching the show that I couldnt help myself.

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 09 November 2012 at 10:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

vedu Senior Member
vedu
vedu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I loved her today..

masz

moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

I thnk we need to gv tym to d charactr or d actress to develope. So far i lyk her,she is lively n funny. N i love ppl who talk so much:) bt dat pizza thng was lil ovrboard.

masz

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

if you have watched all episodes, you would realize that Zoya also has a pain inside...may be she acts extra chirpy to somehow forget her pain...I like her...even though she is loud and all that, she doesn't make me cringe unlike most of such loud characters...so all in all, I have no complaints and I am sure she would be softer as she faces many different situations in her life!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maszrusha4003

---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna_kj

I personally love her character.Yes,she can be a little loud and makes a mess around her.But she has her heart in the right place and she just makes the atmosphere so lively.Thats exactly what Asad needs now,he has to learn to loosen up and live a little.And I dont think it has anything to do about Americans,Zoya is just like that.She is messy,irritating and loud.Its just the way she is,nothing to do with where she comes from i feel.

Like I said before just having a good heart is not enough. It makes no difference if the people watching the show are so irritated that they bang their head against the wall. Everything should be done in moderation. I understand being talkative (geet, Khushi were like that- all 4Lions show btw), but they werent so irritating and annoying.
Imagine if guests come to your house and behave like this. I would be livid, no matter how good their heart.

I am not saying that it has anything to do with americans. I was just saying she is giving us a bad name...but I probably shouldn't have included anything about that. You are right, Zoya is like that. It is all her...nothing to do with NYC.
vedu Senior Member
vedu
vedu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Lead actress dont have to be well mannered and sati savitri always... Infact i love her carefree attitude.. This make her different from other tv actress

masz

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Nisha---

Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Zoya is in-disciplined, loud, brash, messy and many more things. Yet she is lovable because she is clean  on the inside . She has a good heart and she is a  happy soul .

Having bad manners is better than having a mean and selfish heart . Look at  the villains of the show - they are well mannered , cultured , but what are they on the inside? Demons. 

Yes, Zoya is everything that is irritating while Asad is everything that is magnified and mechanical. They both will change as they balance out each-other. 

I understand that...I know she has a good heart. But what use is the good heart when no one can tolerate being around you? I would rather have someone around me who knows when to shut up and has a good heart. I never said anything about those villains who are well mannered but are evil on the inside. There are many kind of people in this world...not just loud mouthed idiots who are good hearted and evil ones. I guess what I am saying is I wish she would just shut up at times...a person should be aware of the kind of people they are dealing with. A person should have some commonsense...just having a good heart isnt enough.
Why not tone it down a bit so that people around you dont want to either stab you, or themselves.

And to the first person who commented here. I did give Zoya a chance. Like I said I saw a similar post yesterday but didnt say anything but today I got so irritated after watching the show that I couldnt help myself.

In that case , its your POV  of Zoya. Just like there are many in the show itself. Asad , Ayaan and in future Rashid's new family are going to hate her for her messy aggressive side. But there will always be people like Anwar , Dilshaad and Najma who will find her lovable inspite of her follies.  They do not find Zoya irritating or feel like stabbing her, while others do. 

You are unable  to warm up to  Zoya and its natural, since we  all have our sets of likes and dislikes. 

masz

---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vedu

Lead actress dont have to be well mannered and sati savitri always... Infact i love her carefree attitude.. This make her different from other tv actress

There are people who are well mannered and not sati savitri.
There are not just 2 types of women in this world. It isnt two dimensional where either you are loud mouthed or you are a sati savirtri who doesnt say anything.
I am a liberal woman, and outspoken at that. But when I talk to someone I actually contribute something to the conversation. I dont just aimlessly keep talking for the sake of talking. If I go to someone else's home then i respect their boundaries even though I may disgaree with them. And if you do disagree with someone then there is a way to have an intelligent conversation with them rather than just screaming and yelling at each other. People generally use screaming and yelling as a  last resort when all else fails..not a first resort.
Zoya doesnt represent modern girls. If the writers wanted to show a modern girl from NYC they could have done a lot better by choosing a SENSIBLE modern girl. There are many of us out here...trust me. Tons of indian girls here in my university who are very modern yet they arent sati savitri's or  loud mouthed idiots.

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 09 November 2012 at 3:38pm

inna7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index