Allah mayah, whats wrong wid u...

---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
SHUT UPPP!!!!
Yesterday I read someone's post saying Zoya was very irritating and I agreed for the most part. I thought she was very childish, and annoying but today she crossed all limits. My god, I wanted the rip the hair out of my follicles...she was so irritating. Being cute is one thing and then being so drop dead irritating that others want to kill themselves just so they dont have to hear you talk anymore is quite different. Does she not have a filter in her mouth? She is giving us Americans a bad name...we have such a thing called manners. If we go to someone else's house we dont behave like this. We are kind, polite and malleable. If the people we are around are talkative then we talk too, but if the people around us are quite people then we remain quite.
My god...I watch this show only for KSG, but Zoya is enough to make me want to quit watching doesnt matter if I wont get to see KSG anymore...atleast I wont have to hear Zoya bakwaas shayari, her annoying hi-hi-hi laughter, and her annoying comments.
She talks, and talks and talks but says nothing, zilch. Can you imagine someone going on and on and not saying one thing of substance?

I am not bashing...simply expressing my utter disgust at watching this epi.

P.S. dont get me started about the way she put pizza on someone's else bed and then slept on it. She just left the pizza there. She wiped her hands on the bedsheet. I know she thought that that was the guest room but still it isnt her house, nor is it her bedroom. Have some manners for crying out loud.
Edited by ---Nisha--- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
People chill what's wrong with her saying that!!!! Don't forget a lot of lead actoress have lines that's repeating so what??? If you watched jab mile...rati had "by God" and I found it so cute
rani2008 thumbnail
Give the show and it's character time and than judge
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya well her character is a little irritating and talkative... but i dont think it represents all the NRI's from US... its pretty common in serials to show some heroines as too bubbly and over happy all the time (reminds me of khushi of IPKKND).. 

and dont even start about the manners thing.. i dont think even people living in india have basic manners (atleast some of them dont).. its just careless nature of some people not to bother about their surrounding or what others will think.. 

btw forgot to mention the reason why i entered this topic...

i just love this line "Allah miyan, whats wrong with you?" ðŸ˜†
Edited by Star_on_earth - 11 years ago
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Zoya is in-disciplined, loud, brash, messy and many more things. Yet she is lovable because she is clean  on the inside . She has a good heart and she is a  happy soul .

Having bad manners is better than having a mean and selfish heart . Look at  the villains of the show - they are well mannered , cultured , but what are they on the inside? Demons. 

Yes, Zoya is everything that is irritating while Asad is everything that is magnified and mechanical. They both will change as they balance out each-other. 

sanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i guess more of the epi will make her a better actress
rani2008 thumbnail
And I believe she's just trying to hide her pain that way. Trying to be happy and all to over come the pain of not having her mother. The way she look at dilshad when she was laughing showed that behind her craziness is sadness
tranquilsoul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I personally love her character.Yes,she can be a little loud and makes a mess around her.But she has her heart in the right place and she just makes the atmosphere so lively.Thats exactly what Asad needs now,he has to learn to loosen up and live a little.And I dont think it has anything to do about Americans,Zoya is just like that.She is messy,irritating and loud.Its just the way she is,nothing to do with where she comes from i feel.
---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: VictoriaHot

Zoya is in-disciplined, loud, brash, messy and many more things. Yet she is lovable because she is clean  on the inside . She has a good heart and she is a  happy soul .

Having bad manners is better than having a mean and selfish heart . Look at  the villains of the show - they are well mannered , cultured , but what are they on the inside? Demons. 

Yes, Zoya is everything that is irritating while Asad is everything that is magnified and mechanical. They both will change as they balance out each-other. 

I understand that...I know she has a good heart. But what use is the good heart when no one can tolerate being around you? I would rather have someone around me who knows when to shut up and has a good heart. I never said anything about those villains who are well mannered but are evil on the inside. There are many kind of people in this world...not just loud mouthed idiots who are good hearted and evil ones. I guess what I am saying is I wish she would just shut up at times...a person should be aware of the kind of people they are dealing with. A person should have some commonsense...just having a good heart isnt enough.
Why not tone it down a bit so that people around you dont want to either stab you, or themselves.

And to the first person who commented here. I did give Zoya a chance. Like I said I saw a similar post yesterday but didnt say anything but today I got so irritated after watching the show that I couldnt help myself.
Edited by ---Nisha--- - 11 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I thnk we need to gv tym to d charactr or d actress to develope. So far i lyk her,she is lively n funny. N i love ppl who talk so much:) bt dat pizza thng was lil ovrboard.