Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Lol, Pooja. I know exactly what you mean. I do the same thing. I understand completely. No worries, take your time, love. :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS-Magic in the Rain. (Page 5)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I  am just reallyyy pissed off right now ! ARGHH this stupid laptop just erased everything i wrote !! 
Have to write it again! 

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
YO! i am back to reply! Evil Smile HATE when technology fails !! 
anywayss

Firstly let me mention, how AMAZING you are for writing this OS. Thanks to wahi's wish, we get to see your creative story! 
You are seriously an awesome writer! I'm not just saying this, i have told you many times. everyone thinks the same. I think you should really apply for jobs in like local newspaper articles or journals magazines. you are soo talented, i don't think you even realize !!
I really wish CVs can read this, or at least post it to naSha and see what they think of it. I'm sure nakuul will be willing to do such romantic sequence! ;) He can do anything for fans and we are not just fans, but CRAZY DEEWANI's ! 

Two points where pankhuri reallly surprise me in this OS - 
Firstly, She confesses she loves Adi wihtout worrying about how he's going to react! How cute, she just had to say it. Couldn't resist anymore. The way he adi said, That heart beats for me. Aww! her heart skipped a beat.
Not that i have experienced any of these things but paya make me have goosebumps ! 
Second, SHE is the one who kisses him without fearing. 

I hate you for - 
making pankhuri look so beautiful and sexy ! 
The way adi couldn't resist her, and stole her away from the crowd to be alone with her. I am soo jealous of pankhuri. 
I want her name too, Mrs, Pankhuri Aditiya Kumar ! 

I died when - 
reading Adi's description in the rain. His wet look, and white shirt. UFF <333 
I can just imagine it. 
serious Rain makes everything soo beautiful and romantic ! 
And they even turned up the music, songs playing in the background. just PaYa all alone on the street. PREFECT. 
You should have really added the music to this OS. 
I can imagine rain songs like, Koi ladki hai, jab woh haste hai barish hoti hai.. SRK and Madhuri dancing.. 

I too started dancing in my room.. and pretended i was dancing with my Adi-like *crush* haha.. 

Ahh your OS just made me smile soo much you dont even understand! 
Your descriptions are bang on point, it always add that extra Essene to the story!! 

Truly enjoyed reading this OS! 
Keep writing more, don't think i need to tell you this. but you know what happens if you dont write anotehr one. 
I will get people to request you with their story line and you write accordingly. 

LOVE YOU x Infinity. 

I want one special OS for Christmas.. hmm 

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I'm telling you, im searching for 'LOVE IT' button ! 
IF really needs to invest in additional features like LOVE IT button for things you really like beyond words ! 

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Pooja!!! Awww, you're making me blush!! Your comment is as big as my OS, haha. I love it!

Thank you sooo much, darling! Gosssh, I wish they would play out this scene. I could imagine the scene so vividly that I don't know if it did justice in words.. I tried my best!! Try out in journals?! Only if the journal was about NaSha/PaYa haha.. Seriously, they inspire me to write.

Omg, when I was writing the descriptive scenes of PaYa in the rain, I was blushing red myself, just thinking of them. You may be shocked to hear, lol, but I'm actually very shy and I blush damn easily so just writing them so intimate made me beet red! I couldn't send it to Nakuul!! I would get too embarresed and anxious at what he might think!

I love your comments, Pooja! They make me smile! Thank you so much for always liking my work!! And awww, you were dancing too?? So cuteee! You're such a cutie haha. I really wanted to included songs, but I didn't know which ones would go perfectly. I thought about asking you and Wahi, but then I forgot lol. I got some suggestions later on, but everyone is so lazy and don't really read that I thought it was too much work haha.

Haha, yes yes, if I stop writing, you, Fawwaz Wahi and Gunjan are going tocome after me, nah? Well I think I better start running then, because I think this was my last OS for a while.. =/ but who knows, might sudeenly be damn inspired and come with another one idkkk yet!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.