Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

OMG Shocked Sharna... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! Heart u know i skipped the introduction and started to read the OS, then i saw the word RAIN, which got me thinking so scrolled back up and read the intro and i was like "awww, this OS is a special dedications for me" thank you so so so very much Hug

Wahi apuuu! HAHA that's what you get for not reading the intro!! lol!! Dekho tomar reply kotho lomba!!! LOVE IT! And I think I just mixed hindi and bangla in that reply... lol. I was going to save it til your birthday, and post it then, buuut, I thought ehh, I'll go ahead and post it hehe. I'm glad you liked it!

I am loving the description of Pankhuri's saree, it seems so elegant, like just made for Aditya Kumar's better half LOL

I had a vivid image of Pankuri in the saree, so I tried to describe it as best as possible. I think simple yey elegant would be the best look for her as Adi's wife! Embarrassed

awww our poor Adi wating to take his wifey away from the crowd, new feeling.. falling in love Heart all is well Wink

Yeahh, the initial feeling of falling for someone is soo cute. All jittery and nervous all the time. Anxious to be alone with them.. Day Dreaming I can just imagine anxious, impatient Adi!

Adi being such a kind and caring hubby, not letting his wife out in the rain fearing that she will catch a cold... how sweet of him Smile 

He's such a sweetheart, always caring for her! Embarrassed

what is it with Adi's cars, they all come 2 an halt in the middle of teh journey LOL but this sudden stop.. i am loving it "RAIN" Heart

LOLOL,  I knooow! But I just had to include it, how else can we get a typical rain sequence?! Maybe next OS should be PaYa go car shopping.. LOL

Sharna you are killing me with Aditya's WET look Blushing *me fainting* I am so jealous of Pankhuri now LOL

You know I was blushing while I was writing Adi's description! I could just imagine him.. wet and sexy.. haiiin Day Dreaming Desciption doesn't do justice though.. NEED to see him like this!

hahahaha "the rain suddenly seemed inviting mystical" LOL what a line Tongue

Hehe, thank ya!

awww our poor Adi bear scolding himself, how cute LOL

Also thought it would be something Adi would do. Fighting between whats right and what he wants.

i really like this line "hey tu rokh jyun gayi, dance karna" i can so imagine Adi saying this line, it is totally expected from him Big smile

I KNOW. When I was writing it, I totallly imagined and heard him saying this line. SO ADI!
moving slowly 2 the SONG Dancing OMG these two are amazing, and totally unpredictable... Sharna i love you Hug

HAHA thank you! I wanted to make it sensual without overdoing it and turning bright red hahahah
ahhh i am literally screaming silently, my siblings will think i have gone MAD LOL the last part has literally made me really excited, i am grinning at my laptop screen Big smile 

YAAAY!!! This is EXACTLY the response I wanted! I feel sucessful! Even if you are the only one to get this excited.. HAha.. EmbarrassedBig smile
OMG OMG OMG BlushingBlushingBlushing

I am in dreamland, don't know when i'll be back now Day Dreaming LOL

Take your time love, PaYa dreamland is the best place to be!!

Sharna thank u so so so much for this lovely and beautiful OS, it was out of this WORLD..!!! ClapClapClap

And thank YOU for your sweeet words! I'm so glad you liked ittt! I was a little nervous posting it LOLEmbarrassed 
love you loads Hug Love you tooo! Hug
Heart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS-Magic in the Rain. (Page 4)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhuvii

bhuvii

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Wow its great :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
wow sharna ur oustanding i luv ur OS alot Day DreamingHeart
ok 1st i want to say i am not gud in describe feeling and not gud in words like u  but here are few words 4rm me Embarrassed
omg when i was reading it exactly that scenes imaging on Paya Day Dreaming
yar u r too gud now i wish creative of pkd see it and learn sumthing i mean the way u express adi Day Dreamingpankhuri feelings its amazing lovely 
yar kash tu hoti PKD show ki creative  kash aisa hojaye why u dont try in it 
i mean u r too gud 

my Fav linesDay DreamingHeart 4mr ur os Wink

The night was warm and sweet, preparing for a summers rainDay DreamingHeart
wow it sound so  romantic Day Dreaming
They ducked inside their car just in time as the raindrops started falling

he wouldn't let her out in the rain, fearing she may catch a cold.
wow adi sounds here so sweet  a caring husband Day DreamingHeart

She was thankful for the rain for cooling her burning skin but on the inside she was on fire.

imaging that scene and i am blushing Day DreamingHeart

Behave yourself. She's your best friend. But she's also your wife now'" The same argument he's been having with himsel

yes yes adi go for it  now she is ur wife so treat like a wife Winklistento ur heart forget about mind LOL

and dances for her husband, her best friend, her love,

wow now i am imaging pankhuri dancing and adi in white TShirt omg he was looking to hot na just cant get enough 4rm this sceneDay DreamingHeart i wish creative show sumthing like that Wink

He leaned in and whispered softly in her ear, "Your heart is beating for me

I love you Adi."

Without waiting to hear his response or reaction she crushed her lips with his creating a perfect, unforgettable moment, the moment that defined their relationship; from best friends to lovers.

wow finally phankhuri says luv u omg now i am imaging that scene i wish they confess there luv in the episode same like this 

yes u r right it was the perfect moment 

, magic in the rain.  Day Dreaming

wow yar how u do this  i mean u know where which sentence  goes  well with the story line ur so perfect i wish i can  see U in Tellyworld and ur the creative of anyshow i am sure that show will be the best show in a television history  Wink

Edited by Mylosthopes - 14 November 2012 at 6:23am

sharna2k6

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
omg sharna the is best OS Day Dreamingi read  in my life i just cat get enough of it i am still in a paya heaven HeartDay Dreaming
per yar sachi m  koi dil ko nahi chuva per yeh os mera dilHeart ko chugayaDay Dreaming

this OS Touch my heart Day DreamingHug

Awsoem Awsome AwsomeHeartDancingThumbs Up Outstanding  omg u make myDay Dreaming
 day oh god why i read it so late LOL
i hate my lazipanLOLSleepy
luv it soomuch 

Edited by Mylosthopes - 14 November 2012 at 6:20am

sharna2k6

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Awww Fatima, now YOU'RE making ME blush!!! My writing is not that great at alll, but I'm sooo glad you liked it!!!! I tried to make it realistic as possible, as in keeping with all the character, their styles yet giving it a twist, something we wouldnt get to see in the show!

I would literally diiieee if I saw Adi being this romantic. No joke, and wet Adi.. OMG. I really wanted to see Pankuri dance again, so I thought I would add it in my OS. She's really good, and Adi loves her dancing, so why not! Haha.

Your comment made me blush haha, and squeal with excitement! I'm so glad you liked it!!!! :)))

Ohmyjerryworld

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Awww Fatima, now YOU'RE making ME blush!!! My writing is not that great at alll, but I'm sooo glad you liked it!!!! I tried to make it realistic as possible, as in keeping with all the character, their styles yet giving it a twist, something we wouldnt get to see in the show!

I would literally diiieee if I saw Adi being this romantic. No joke, and wet Adi.. OMG. I really wanted to see Pankuri dance again, so I thought I would add it in my OS. She's really good, and Adi loves her dancing, so why not! Haha.

Your comment made me blush haha, and squeal with excitement! I'm so glad you liked it!!!! :)))

shhh shut up dont say again that ur writing is not great 
jani ur a perfect writerWink i love love love ur os alot the way u express feeling of character its speechless and yes i want to adi dacing with phankhuri in rain Day Dreamingafter reading ur os last night i am dreaming that scene phankhuri dancing with adi they are looking dam hot  Day DreamingHeartmy dream is not yet over yar LOLits too long yar i am dreaming adi confess his love in the rain and the kising scene on now i am blushingBlushingBlushing i cant say moreEmbarrassed its ahem ahem LOLLOL

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Hahahaha, Fatima! I'm sooo glad! Mission accomplishedd! I wanted to someone get soo crazy over reading this romantic part haha. And I'm glad it worked!!!! You're soo sweeet! If you can only see what I was going through to write this.. I blush easily so I was getting soo red. I had it thought differently but I couldnt put into words without getting embarresed at my own writing so I did tthis instead hahaha. Thanks once again love!

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
SHARNA! 
I am so so so sorry for not reading on time ! 
it's not even that long but i just want to make sure i read it properly and imagine it as you've described. so it takes me some time.haha

RES. 
I am reading it now. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.