sharna2k6

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhi_16

lovely...!!!Star

is it heading towards consummation...??

Thank you!! Er.. I will leave that to your imagination WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhi_16

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS-Magic in the Rain. (Page 3)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG Sharna stahhpp killing me this way. This is amazing, I'm in this lovey dovey mood now, can I kiss you?! lol no But really this is how brilliant this is. Tu kaisi karti hain yeh sab?! The feelings, the details it's like I'm watching this story taking place infront of me. I need to copy&paste every OS you've written in MS Word so I can read it like a bedtime story. But really though, this is just superb I love you ok. 

sharna2k6

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks all! Keep reading and commenting with your sweet words! Will be back to respond to each of you all soon! :)

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Sharna ki baachi! AngryAngry LOL! Did I scare you?! Thanks for mentioning me in your little speech! Big Love to ya! Heart Hug 

Before I start I am sorry for replying a little late! I'm actually trying to cut down on IF but it doesnt seem to be working because I am here again! Thanks sooo much for writing yet another fantastic OS! It was superb and WOW! Rain!!! Day Dreaming We really wanna see a rain sequence now you have posted it on IF! But only if our Adi babu understands na?! LOL Angry Anyhoo both in white ha?! Wink You should have incorporated a song in it! You know saansoon ko saanson pigal ne do zaare, dheeme si dhadkan ko dhalne ne do zaara! Wink Blushing You know from Hum Tum! Wink Love the way Pankhu felt free in the rain and Adi being over protective atleast we get to see a jealous Adi in your OS's and the CV's need to read some of these so they know where they are going wrong! Angry Fantastic job overall keep going girl! Big smile Star

sharna2k6

Savi_S

Goldie

Savi_S

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
beautiful os...Clap

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Lovely OS Sharna, Wow, PaYa in rain, loved each and every word of your OS, simply magical. Keep writing more. 

aliza01

aliza01

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
hello ...

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
@ Bes, Sudi, Sabrina, Prateek, Siham, and Amri Thank you guys for the sweet words! Glad you liked it!!! :))

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.