Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

what might be there in SurYa's mind..!! (Page 4)

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
If confrontation does not help as Bhabo is quite capable of using bhook hadtal as a tool to make Suraj bend, silence will.  She is a past master in emotional blackmail. However if Suraj goes all quiet, does not eat properly has a sullen face always Bhabo may not be able to take it. Yes I think that strategy can be used to make her melt. All other options are closed. Let him admit Sandhya and start with this method to warm up Bhabo. All said and done despite all her faults she loves her son dearly. She will not be able to see him in pain. Ye emotional hathoda kaam kar jayega. Silence is the key to the Rathi googhly.

Edited by UMDU - 09 November 2012 at 1:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-Juna04niruba

-Amli- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amli-
-Amli-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Oh No!D'oh You all again started to predict about upcoming tracks.Silly. Agar kuchh kaam nahi hain toh mujhe bol do. I'll make all of you hyperactive.Evil Smile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-niruba

Deebz Goldie
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Welcome back Jam! Nice one! I do hope that your words come true and that SurYa come closer because of this ordeal. I feel Bhabo's application burning stunt will also ignite the fighting spirit in Sandy. She will start to see how unjust all this is instead of passively accepting it.

Edited by Deebz - 09 November 2012 at 9:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niruba-Amli-

-Amli- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amli-
-Amli-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deebz

blank post?Shocked

Deebzniruba

niruba IF-Sizzlerz
niruba
niruba

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
nice description JAM...you are right, Suraj and Sandya only share their happiness together, when comes to painful situation they tend to hide it from each other...it's time to pour out their feelings Cry

Suraj did not look at Sandya throughout the episode but was crying for her from inside...and Sandya too was too sorrowful at the same time very touched with her husband dedication Ouch

JAM, I recommend you to watch the episode...points to note:

Neeluji's superb acting, the tone she scolded Chavi, gosh, really scary Shocked...now I understand why the girl lied LOL

Suraj's determination and the way he answered bhabo, calm but with confidence Thumbs Up

Chavi and Mohit did their part very well to annoy us more Clap 

and oh ya your lubly chora was looking very good in the episode Embarrassed...suprised that no one mentioned it...WinkLOL

Edited by niruba - 09 November 2012 at 9:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73-SamiR-UMDU-Amli-

-Amli- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amli-
-Amli-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
I've a hunch of bigger heart-to-heart conversation than first hug because this time both are in love each-other, comfortable..who knows it might lead to a much awaited DBC track..Day Dreaming.

After pour out their pain, when Bhabho will see SurYa standing strong.. Her expressions will be worth watch it..Day Dreaming

Lemme guess, Bhabho's gol-gol shaped face will be converted into triangle or square or oval or eclipse.ROFL LOL ROFL

-SamiR-niruba

-SamiR- Goldie
-SamiR-
-SamiR-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niruba

nice description JAM...you are right, Suraj and Sandya only share their happiness together, when comes to painful situation they tend to hide it from each other...it's time to pour out their feelings Cry

Suraj did not look at Sandya throughout the episode but was crying for her from inside...and Sandya too was too sorrowful at the same time very touched with her husband dedication Ouch

JAM, I recommend you to watch the episode...points to note:

Neeluji's superb acting, the tone she scolded Chavi, gosh, really scary Shocked...now I understand why the girl lied LOL

Suraj's determination and the way he answered bhabo, calm but with confidence Thumbs Up

Chavi and Mohit did their part very well to annoy us more Clap 

and oh ya your lubly chora was looking very good in the episode Embarrassed...suprised that no one mentioned it...WinkLOL

Very well put niruba! I recently watched the episode, and I completely agree will all the points you made! Thumbs Up

ami - soo optimistic Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niruba

Go to top