Diya Aur Baati Hum

what might be there in SurYa's mind..!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Nice post JAM.

Suraj is more determined now as a product of his love towards his wife and also a by-product of the hurt given to him by his mother and her realities.  Today, I felt really sad and believe Bhabho has crossed her limit by telling Suraj is just an halwaii.  Being said she loves and cares for Suraj and his respect more, how can she say this to him, also she did not stop her two sidekicks mocking him.  Bhabho needs to be realized of what mistakes she is doing.

Agree with you that Sandhya is showing changes indicating that she will speak to Suraj and would agree to what he find the best for her.  Looking forward to a heart-to-heart convo between SurYa like all.

By precap, Bhabho has proved her obstinacy and hence, Suraj finding the alternative way and maintaining secret for the time being.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyterppreeti73UMDU

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what might be there in SurYa's mind..!! (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ladyterp

ladyterp

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Nice post JAM.

Suraj is more determined now as a product of his love towards his wife and also a by-product of the hurt given to him by his mother and her realities.  Today, I felt really sad and believe Bhabho has crossed her limit by telling Suraj is just an halwaii.  Being said she loves and cares for Suraj and his respect more, how can she say this to him, also she did not stop her two sidekicks mocking him.  Bhabho needs to be realized of what mistakes she is doing.

Agree with you that Sandhya is showing changes indicating that she will speak to Suraj and would agree to what he find the best for her.  Looking forward to a heart-to-heart convo between SurYa like all.

By precap, Bhabho has proved her obstinacy and hence, Suraj finding the alternative way and maintaining secret for the time being.

Bhabho insulted her own son saying he is a Halwaii who sells 2 Rs. jalebi?  Wow !!  Which mom mocks her son that way, especially if family is the reason why he did not finish school.  Shame on them parents for not able to provide for the family.  How about that?

preeti73b2011UMDU

ladyterp

ladyterp

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seyaani_Billee

Agree with Juna and Buddhinie heart to heart talk between Surya and that looong awaited hug from them wo aaieee neee

When they are crying, talking, doing whatever Smile next time in GG, I would like to see some physical contact (a hug or hand holding) like the scenes near Gandhi statue.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011

apkavishwa

apkavishwa

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis Jam...
I liked todays episode though i skiped last 2-3 episodes. The main highlight is dialogues between bhabo and sooraj... It is always thought provoking...and sooraj was very nicely defending himself for the things which is right.. If he has worked hard, left his own life to fullfill others dream then whats wrong in fulfilling his wife's dream who he loves more than any one(I just want Sooraj say these words to all of them so that evrybody shut their mouth)... One thing i dint like why he was always silent against mohith and chavi (CV's you have shown stupidity in this caseAngry).
The AAngan drama did not end yet so I really hope Sooraj gives back to bhabo and tell her what she was doing with Sandya and how she broke his trust on a mother...

ladyterpb2011UMDU

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
lovely post JAM Clap
my heart goes out for SURYA Cry
both need some time together 

could think of just this song from the movie Om Shanti Om

Chhan se jo toote koi sapna 
When a dream shatters in a flash
Jag soona soona laage, jag soona soona laage
The world seems an empty place
Koi rahe na jab apna
When there's no loved one left
Jag soona soona laage, jag soona soona hai toh 
The world seems an empty place
Yeh kyun hota hai
Why does this happen?
Jab yeh dil rota hai 
When the heart weeps
Roye sisak sisak ke hawein, jag soona laage
The winds sob along, the world feels empty

Patharon ki is nagari mein
In this hard land
Pathar chehre, pathar dil
Are hard faces and hard hearts
Phirta hai maara maara kyun raahon mein tu awaara
Why are you wandering around aimlessly? 
Yahan na hoga kuch haasil, mere dil
You're not going to find anything here, my heart

Edited by shehjar - 09 November 2012 at 12:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xoxmehekxoxb2011ManjuuUMDU

xoxmehekxox

Groupbie

xoxmehekxox

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
well tbh I think all pak & indian people have a habit of thinking of what other people will say bhabo is thinking that if sandhya becomes an officer then people will mock them and make fun of them just becuz sooraj's a haluwai...
anyways i wanted more sooraj and sandhya romance today ;)

Mehek Malick Smile

Edited by xoxmehekxox - 09 November 2012 at 1:47pm

b2011UMDU

ladyterp

ladyterp

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoxmehekxox

well tbh I think all pak & indian people have a habit of thinking of what other people will say bhabo is thinking that if sandhya becomes an officer then people will mock them and make fun of them just becuz sooraj's a haluwai...
anyways i wanted more sooraj and sandhya romance today ;)

It is still morning in the rati parivaar.  So romance (if any) won't come until wed. episode for us unless the speed up the daytime in Monday's episode to give us a breather from the heavy dialogues.

xoxmehekxoxb2011

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Nice post JAMi! Star It's been a while; I missed you and your wonderful posts!

I completely agree with your views, and back your demands for Suraj-Bhabho confrontation sometime in the future, and better communication between SurYa. Thumbs Up

(Might add more later; still have to watch episode)

b2011UMDU

Post Reply New Post

Go to top