Diya Aur Baati Hum

what might be there in SurYa's mind..!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seyaani_Billee

But if I clearly remember the conversation happened between Bhabasa and Sooraj couple of weeks ago where Bhabhasa was advising Sooraj about how their relationship will cope whist she is studying and eventually becomes IPS. Sooraj's response to him was that Sandy is different from other girls he is born to fulfil her parents dream of becoming IPS and all that one Bhabho was listening.

My point is, yes Bhabho is worried for Sooraj and hence why she is taking such steps to prevent it happening. She doesn't realise that through Sandy, Sooraj has become confident but obviously one wouldn't want to go against their mother's wishes but Sooraj has been taught right and wrong from Bhabho and at this moment he us very hurt because he knows Bhabho is wrong.

The only way Bhabho will become happy with Sandy IPS when Sandy herself proves that she is worthy of Sooraj and that we have yet to see?

Sejal I accept all that you have written but the @bold ...  could you please explain that statement ...
How much more does Sandy have to prove that she is worth of Sooraj????  She had been his support in everything?  and starting from being accepted into that family especially by Bhabho giving tests after tests and winning hearts of all at Maasa's too.  She has helped Chavvi, Meena, and saved Chottu and Chaturi and what more does she need to prove?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarush-Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what might be there in SurYa's mind..!! (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Sejal di may be Sandy will have to prove she will never let her husband go or never let him to be alone for even a while. Else Bhabho may not agree. Bhabho is worried more about Sunny as he has spent his whole life for others and if it goes like this, he will always be doing that only. At least he should get justice from his wife. That might be her thought. But she doesnt know she is wrong there.

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 09 November 2012 at 10:23am

b2011Sugarush-Liebe-

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
ashita, juna, buddhinie & sejal di thank you all. I badly need a break down of Sandy at his shoulders. It is high time she is keeping all buried under her animated smile. She is supposed to share it all with him. Thats how normally people behave. I dont mean she should do his Kaan Bharaai against Bhabho. But from a neutral view, without breaking the respect towards Bhabho, she should present it. Else what diya or what baati?

b2011Sugarush-Liebe-

Sugarush

Goldie

Sugarush

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
@Juna - what I meant was Bhabho (like most MIL) will never 100% happy with their DIL. Although Sandy has proved through thick and thin that she is the best but it's not enough for Bhabho and to top it up IPS beendni definitely no no. I am afraid she will be tested a lot she will yet again go through all the hardships but this time what will be the difference is that Sooraj is openly supporting her

The only way Sandhya can gain Bhabho's support is through Sooraj! I know don't know how but let's see how CV's show the positive outcome of this storyline.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
jam nice analysis of present past future track...

i loved this track bcz of so much inner feelings,silence...of surya...

ur prediction of surya's mind is good...and want to be in dabh...bcz u said with valid points of surya...and analysed their mind...

but waiting to see their convo in gg room or anywhere...but must want surya convo and hope they will share their feelings...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarush

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Very nice post JAM. Bhabo after watching the episode and precap is likely to become even more rigid. No amount of assurance can help as no assurance can be given in this profession. They will not be able to assure her SurYa won't be separated nor can they assure her there won't be any danger to life, the two primary fears she has.Both the points of view are not wrong. Sandhya after so much drama may not easily agree to study against the dikaits of Bhabo. That is another battle left for Suraj to fight after this. I personally think Suraj made a mistake talking about IPS. He should have sought approval for graduation first for which you have to go out and study. IPS you can study from home. That can still at a pinch be done secretively as many unreal things are any way shown.What he is facing now is due to his tactical error.  If Suraj has a heart to heart talk with Sandhya and even if she agrees, it is highly unrealistic to show secret studying outside the house in a joint family setup.. No matter how much we say Sandhya has done a lot for the family  and has bend backwards to adjust the fears of Bhabo are very real and cannot be wished away. It is a very difficult situation and I just cannot find a way out of this googhly. Let's see how the CVs work on it. The night college to my mind is opening a pandora's box and has been introduced to ensure a lot of future dramas.

Edited by UMDU - 09 November 2012 at 12:43pm

preeti73b2011

Fizak

Goldie

Fizak

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I loved today episode . wow what a dialogue . halwai s wife doesn't have heart .uff I want scene btw bhabho and my chora. Thumbs Up Broken Heart

preeti73b2011

Manjuu

IF-Dazzler

Manjuu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Nice analysis JAMy...SURYA convo is very much needed.
SURYA in GG room...in each others arms...will ease away all the pain...eagerly waiting for Monday.
The pain suraj expressed when bhabo called him a halwai...OMG superb!!!

Bhabos insult might motivate suraj to do well for himself . This may lead to his business expansion plan.

Edited by mmanju1 - 09 November 2012 at 12:19pm

preeti73b2011

Post Reply New Post

Go to top