Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
have not seen the episode. Just read the live update by dada. Thanks dada. I really dont care bhabho. She has gone cheap to the maximum possible extent she could. Also the same about Chavi & Mohit. I'm thinking what our lovely doves might be thinking right now.! What changes would have occured to them or to their minds or to their relation?

as our Sunny boy has already come to know why his wife all of a sudden changed her dreams, he must have thought to change her. May be the factor that his own mother was playing a cheap game with his wife and him got him to think more. But what all he could say is only a few mournful words. He believes more in doing what he could do. So I feel he must have determined to go against his mother as much as she tries to stop him and his wife. I know he will. Spoilers are out. But is his determination only a product of his love towards his wife? Or also a by-product of the hurt given to him by his mother and her realities?

I want Sooraj to let his mother know he has learnt the reasons why his wife was not ready to fulfill her dreams. Not now. Sometime else. Else what is the point in watching the show? Bhabho should know the depth of mistakes she did. For that she should hear it from her laadla beta only. Else she is never going to realise it.

I feel Sandy has started thinking positive. I know there are a lot of problems around her. But always I felt Sunny is a partner for her only to share her happiness. Has she ever shared her sorrows with him? No. It was not because she did not want to share them with him. She must have thought he will be worried knowing her worries too. Now she can sigh and believe herself that though her husband will get a little upset knowing her worries, he will definitely find a solution to her problems. He will pluck the rose out of throns and keep it close to his heart. She can now express her feelings in front of him, with no strings attached. She doesnt need to hesitate for that or to say woh...woh.. anymore. Her worries, her small small hurts, and everything she may share. I wish she tells him the truth behind her suppressing her dreams. I know she will not tell him that unless he asks her. But I wish this time she keeps her trademark silence no more and let him know what her mind wants to speak about the truth, trusting him with her whole heart and soul..
That is why I love this track. Was not the intensity of feelings expressed by Sandy towads Sunny always less than what he expressed towards her...???? Now that wont be anymore. Hope so...Day Dreaming

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 09 November 2012 at 9:53am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_abiapkavishwaladyterpPappu.b2011kitty25-SamiR-shehjarSugarushvish.narenshinseenManjuuJuna04-Liebe-seelaksSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what might be there in SurYa's mind..!!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sugarush

Goldie

Sugarush

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Thanks Jamkudi beautiful description of Surya's feelings. Like many I haven't watched the episode either but really felt for Surya today. Can't believe Bhabho as a mother ask Suraj to compare her against Sandy. It's this how possessive a mother can get for her son such that she can use cheap antics. Mohit and Chavvi as usual are the fillers for Bhabho's ears. How come Bhabho forgives their mistakes but not understand Surya?

Since when Bhabho cared about what other people think of a halwai and his wife's status? She lost all the respect from her dearest son Suraj.

Edited by Seyaani_Billee - 09 November 2012 at 9:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011kitty25Juna04BrahmaputraSAIBALROUTH-Liebe-

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I should say thanks Sejal di. about Bhabho, I feel she is trying to find excuses to make Sunny believe she is right. You're right. Though first I wondered when did she started considering opinions of society, later I thought she may never want him to know why she is doing all these. Actually she is afraid of Sandy going away from Sunny once she get employed and become busy with her duties and responsibilities. She cant tell that to him and convince him for not sending her to study further. Because he will surely have hundread points to disprove her. But that cannot make her fear go away. So she has chosen the wrong way. The wrong way. This is my take on this. But dont know aage kya hoga?

It is confusing whether sunny has lost his respect towards Bhabho. He might have lost his trust on her.

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 09 November 2012 at 10:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011SugarushSAIBALROUTH-Liebe-

AHLMH

Goldie

AHLMH

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Nice post JAM ...
I watched d epi n I felt sorry 4 surya ...Bhabo only can understand her own happiness but not others ...Always discrimination ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011SugarushJuna04-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH

Sugarush

Goldie

Sugarush

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
But if I clearly remember the conversation happened between Bhabasa and Sooraj couple of weeks ago where Bhabhasa was advising Sooraj about how their relationship will cope whist she is studying and eventually becomes IPS. Sooraj's response to him was that Sandy is different from other girls he is born to fulfil her parents dream of becoming IPS and all that one Bhabho was listening.

My point is, yes Bhabho is worried for Sooraj and hence why she is taking such steps to prevent it happening. She doesn't realise that through Sandy, Sooraj has become confident but obviously one wouldn't want to go against their mother's wishes but Sooraj has been taught right and wrong from Bhabho and at this moment he us very hurt because he knows Bhabho is wrong.

The only way Bhabho will become happy with Sandy IPS when Sandy herself proves that she is worthy of Sooraj and that we have yet to see?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Juna04-Liebe-

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
JAM I watched the epi just now and your analysis is so good in your post.
Bhabho was as self-centered, posssessive and authoritative as always and Babasa and Chaturi have always highlighted and glorified this quality of hers and the timidness of Suraj towards his mother as adarsh mother-son relationship.

Just like you mentioned Chavvi and Mohit as always were fillers and backups for Bhabho and her insensibilities...
I just hope that in all this Chavvi's truth also gets out and not forgotten.  I really hope that somehow Chavvi will have to reveal how she spent at the beauty parlour and left the jewelry there.

On Monday what I really want to see is Suraj and Sandhya having an open conversation and a heart to heart talk with each other.  I would like Sandhya to pour out her heart to Suraj this time and Suraj to reveal to Sandy that he overheard her convo with Bhabho when he returned to Pushkar.

I am very sure that Suraj will now be more determined to fulfill Sandhya's dream and he has always shown strength of character.

No matter how obedient he has been to Bhabho he has always tried to do the right thing like in the past he supported Sandhya because he knew that she had not done anything wrong.
Where as Mohit and Chavvi are very weak characters who feel the need to lie to their mom out of fear and dont care if some innocent person gets blamed in the meanwhile.

Like the way Babasa stopped Chavvi and Mohit from creating a mockery of Suraj's form filling.

Next week I hope will be more interesting to watch...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73ladyterpBuddhinieb2011Sugarushshehjarkitty25UMDUManjuu-Liebe-

Buddhinie

Buddhinie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Nice post JAMy...Thumbs Up
We all were waiting to see a heart to heart talk between these two love birds.I think now it's the best time for that.Sandy must speak now...She will.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011SugarushManjuu-Liebe-

Sugarush

Goldie

Sugarush

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Agree with Juna and Buddhinie heart to heart talk between Surya and that looong awaited hug from them wo aaieee neee

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Buddhinieb2011-Liebe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top