Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/11 Dragon Club: Playing Telephone (Page 64)

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Hi Jyo...missing you. Take care...and thanks for that bit of info.Hug

@Kirthi: Agree pal...Yash will save the day for his son and for the Dubeys. I could never foresee Ansh going through the final procedure. So it had to be either Aarti or Yash. What you mentioned about Yash makes a lot of sense...and goes so much with his character. Ansh going through the procedure will be very stressful for Aarti...and no way is Yash going to stand afar and watch his wife and son suffer. He will definitely offer himself. And...lo and behold, their blood groups'll match...Prashant helped return Yash's family and in return Yash will help save his life. After this Prashant cannot have a claim over any debt regarding helping Aarti. As for Aarti & Yash together...they would have saved Dubeys' son's life without taking refuge behind any duplicity, like they did with Yash/Aarti' son. This will be the final message to the Dubey men to stay away from Yash's family. Oh...I love this ...

Edited by InduG64 - 12 November 2012 at 5:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQangakePearl_27Zetterlulujjjj

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Yash wishes all

Happy Diwali

(Link to E24 segment)

Edited by anonee - 12 November 2012 at 5:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQPearl_27InduG64Zetter

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged

@Pooja and Indu, I just feel this is the way Mittals work. 

They always show things that are hard to accept and then they bring about another solution that is more acceptable. Here we all have issues that the Dubeys are using Ansh who is a child for BMT. But Yash is a consenting adult who can withstand more pain and so somehow it seems more acceptable. However, for Aarti wether it is Ansh or Yash I bet it will be equally painful to watch them in pain. And that is just the way Yash would behave isn't it? He would go to any lengths for the people he loves. And right now Aarti and Ansh are way up in his lovable list. Actually that is how Aarti would behave too! Give everything of her to the people she loves. Yash and Aarti are truly two peas in a pod. LOL

We have also been complaining how the Dubeys are not thinking about the pain Ansh will have to go through with this procedure. I bet you, once Aarti and Yash gets to know of all this, either them or someone else will be the voice of the audience and ask Dubeys the exact same questions we have been asking. Remember how they made SP the voice of the audience after Aarti ran away.LOL

Edited by angake - 12 November 2012 at 5:59am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27InduG64ZetterlulujjjjLoveforlife

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
@Kirthi: Yup...there's the right way and there's the wrong way...and that's what is life all about...the solutions of the problems that life throws at us are all about. Dubeys took the dubious route...Yash/Aarti will take the correct route and upfront. Dubeys have it coming for them for sure...most likely from Yash, who jestfully said the other day that he will definitely question Shobhama (when he was playing that birthday prank)  Also, apart from bua, who might try to make a huge issue out of it, the other family members may give Aarti all the benefit of the doubt...so I am not unduly worried about her leaving for Dubeys' house in a frenzy and against Gayatri's wishes. Yash may follow her to give her the cover she needs in the family's eyes and also to see what has been stressing her out.

Eva JQangakePearl_27ZetterlulujjjjLoveforlife

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
@Indu, oh yes that dialogue! How significant it looks in the context of the current scenario, right?

Yes, I too feel the whole Scindia house will rally behind Aarti with the exception of Bua and maybe after some emotional fireworks. But I wonder if they will come to know just yet. It maybe Yash first! The Mittals are so good at keeping us audience guessing. LOL I am loving it.

Edited by angake - 12 November 2012 at 6:17am

Eva JQPearl_27InduG64ZetterlulujjjjLoveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Read an article in Bombay times about different story lines in
television serials. PV was mentioned too... The writer had mentioned it as 'a story about two individuals who are uncomfortable about their happiness.' I kinda liked this line the writer had written about the current stage in AarYa relationship.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27AniSweetyZetterlulujjjj

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
@Raveena:How are you...

Happy Diwali My dear DciansEmbarrassed

Edited by anituram - 12 November 2012 at 6:47am

Eva JQangakekriti07Pearl_27Zetterlulujjjj

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Happy Diwali all Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angakePearl_27Zetterlulujjjj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index