Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/11 Dragon Club: Playing Telephone (Page 63)

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Joe Dc needs you badyConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27InduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I dunno if anyone in forum blasted this bomb or not .. so I thought why not blast it and then run away again to my sabatical ErmmLOL...

Ok so the bomb is SBS in its high point segment said as soon as Aarti will come to know about Prashant's condition , she will leave everything in karwachauth and run back to him Ouch

Before we panic , I feel SBS is misleading all LOL...we know as per promo , Aarti will successfully complete her karwachauth with Yash Embarrassed.. mayb after that she will find out about Prashant's cancer and its human to rush to Dubey's house to find out whats going on with Prashant hving cancer and also Ansh being there Ouch..so I guess Aarti will  visit Dubey house that night itself and mayb Yash will stalk her or something ... SBS ka twisted words sound as if Aarti will leave Yash for Prashant LOLLOL... Now Metromasti article seems to hv come out further twisting it from SBS ka words LOLLOL

Chalo all bye bye for today Hug ./. missing u all and DC a lot Cry

I'm loving this! Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11morriskriti07Pearl_27InduG64Zetterlulujjjj

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Ya Metro Masti articles are not to be trusted. They twist and write and whatever is happening currently. 

As for Aarti, I can understand it shocking for her, finding out about Prashant's cancer! Whatever said and done she shared a relationship with Prashant. She would never have wished death on him. Aarti would never wish death on even her enemies (wink wink Bua). I think the news would devastate her and the fact that Shobha hid it from her. And Aarti being Aarti would probably want to go check on what is happening. How Yash will figure all this out will be the interesting part. He is already in a detective mode. Will he follow her? Imagine him ending up at the Dubeys! Hang on dear friends. I think the roller coaster ride is about to start. LOL

Why do I get the feeling that Yash will come to know of everything including how Dubeys want to use Ansh for BM transplantation and he will put a stop to it and offer himself as a donor and not just that his and Prashant's blood group will match.Confused But that would be really interesting story telling isn't it? That way Aarti and Yash would have paid of their debt to Prashant for saving Aarti.  And Aarti through Yash would have certainly paid off the "karz/debt" that Dubey had asked her during her wedding to Yash. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetmorrisPooja_11Pearl_27InduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06yipeeIsYaRoCHeRpickachu

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Just now i have seen the High Points in SBS..But What i found is..Its just A Speculation that the Reporter is Saying from the Promos of Different Shows...So I dont think Aarti Will Leave Yash and Will go to Prashanth...that Are Twisted Words like Jyo Said...I dont Trust This High Point wala segment ..Its Just their Future Prediction on the Promo...Thats it...
So Chill Guyz...Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27InduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

Why do I get the feeling that Yash will come to know of everything including how Dubeys want to use Ansh for BM transplantation and he will put a stop to it and offer himself as a donor and not just that his and Prashant's blood group will match.Confused But that would be really interesting story telling isn't it? That way Aarti and Yash would have paid of their debt to Prashant for saving Aarti.  And Aarti through Yash would have certainly paid off the "karz/debt" that Dubey had asked her during her wedding to Yash. 

Yes I feel the same too .. Yash is going to b the donor here and their blood might magically match too LOL and it will make perfect sense as well ... Yash this way can repay the debt of Prashant for saving Aarti-Ansh's life in Lalitpur ... I hope this happens .. dont wany Ansh to donate his bone marrow ..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11kriti07Pearl_27InduG64Zetterlulujjjjpickachu

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
@Kirthi Love your Possibility.

@Jyo
We miss youHug...and you natunki,your FB status scared the hell out of me.Angry

Edited by Pearl_27 - 12 November 2012 at 5:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11InduG64Zetterlulujjjj

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

Hey u know I already Predicted this before..and May be It Should Happen..Then That Will be the Right way of paying the Debt for saving Aarti and Ansh life...LOLOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27InduG64Zetterlulujjjj

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Jyoti ji..Missing you a Lot...Do comeback soon...CryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27InduG64Zetterlulujjjj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index