Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/11 Dragon Club: Playing Telephone (Page 61)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Good Morning All...Wow I'm late this AM, had a crazy but fun weekend now it's back to the grind...Hope you guys had a great one as well Smile

@Indu: Good Morning Bud...Have a great day! Hug

@Meena: thank you Dear and you're very welcome Big smile

EDIT: Ooh I'm so excited about tonight's episode on Punar Vivaah, i hope we get the entire Karva Chauth celebration today...i just can't wait to see Yash in that pink kurta and Aarti in that gorgeous red saree WinkEmbarrassed

Gotta go...You all have a great day and a fab week ahead HugHugHug

HAPPY & SAFE DIWALI LOVELIES!!! XO

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetkriti07Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64saf24lulujjjjanonee

sas_tv Groupbie
sas_tv
sas_tv

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
I think pink is Yash's favorite color, remember that towel!  Honestly, I don't like that karwachauth kurta on him (or anyone else if its a man).  On the other hand, Aarti is looking gorgeous in that red sari, her pregnancy is really making her glow, that makes me think that she is carrying a girl (old wives tale), so have they thought of a name for her or are they gonna name her 'Arpita' Wink .  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetaimfKittya_Cullenkriti07Pearl_27saf24InduG64Zetterlulujjjj

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Good morning Everyone!!! Have a wonderful Diwali week. May you and your family have the best year ahead. Hug

@Zet: Thanks...and you have a great Monday. All happy-happy...no losses.Hug

Yup we all look forward to sitting there in front of our TV sets and filling the room with oohs and aahhhas and Awwws...and drive the family crazy... because of the  KC scenes. However, I am sure those will be interjected with Prashant remembering his times with Aarti...cause that is the next step. He will start missing the Aarti period of his life. There are also the chances of Yash taking Aarti there and meeting Mr P head-on.Ouch

@Anonee: Thank you. Smile

Edited by InduG64 - 11 November 2012 at 9:16pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQKittya_Cullenkriti07Pearl_27saf24lulujjjjZetterssroomanigcluvanonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
@Indu

Re:  "There are also the chances of Yash taking Aarti there and meeting Mr P head-on.Ouch

Now won't that be a riot!!  However it is unlikely given that G3 has not given Aarti permission to visit her maika that day!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenPearl_27saf24InduG64Zetterlulujjjjssroomani

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

@Indu

Re:  "There are also the chances of Yash taking Aarti there and meeting Mr P head-on.Ouch

Now won't that be a riot!!  However it is unlikely given that G3 has not given Aarti permission to visit her maika that day!

@Anonee: Yup...Gayatri has vetoed that request, but seeing Aarti agitated Yash might take her out on some pretext...maybe medical. Anyway, I was just speculating...Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenZetterlulujjjjsaf24ssroomanianonee

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
@Indu: You're welcome Love! and thank you also, will do as long as you promise me that you'll do the same Wink Hug

hehe I hear ya but i'll be watching it alone cause I wanna enjoy all those moment that makes me grin like an idiot from ear to ear LOL

Yeah, I got a feeling that they will show P as well but I don't care about him missing Aarti, he threw her away they always say that your lost is someone else's gain and I'm happy that he'll be craving for Aarti and all she's gonna be thinking is Yash...Can you say KARMA?!!! Tongue

As for Yash meeting P and getting to know the truth, I say it's about time but I got a feeling that they won't know about Ansh bone-marrow until the last minute when he's all set to go get it done or when he gets ill Ermm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenPearl_27saf24InduG64lulujjjjssroomani

simonaet Groupbie
simonaet
simonaet

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
anonee,thank you very much nice of you

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24lulujjjjLoveforlifeanonee

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Today i got a dream about Arti's divorcee status. In that she is revaling everything in front of the family. Suraj Pratap pleading for the heir and Maya as usual taunting her, I checked the time and it was 4.30AM [IST]. Because of this i got up late in the morning...

Anyways

I wish the dream comes true

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24lulujjjjLoveforlifeyipee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index