Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/11 Dragon Club: Playing Telephone (Page 60)

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Just saw the new promo...loved the arya part...wondering if here arti will give water to yash and feed him sweet, since he kept the vrat>>>  also my biggest question is what is prashant doing in scindia mansion????  how can arti celebrate KC without her kid ansh there with her...that does not make sense at all...unless dubeys bring him in the evening...if ansh is missing then that is a huge blooper on the part of the cvs...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisEva JQPearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64Zetterlulujjjjsaf24ssroomani

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alamelu

Just saw the new promo...loved the arya part...wondering if here arti will give water to yash and feed him sweet, since he kept the vrat>>>  also my biggest question is what is prashant doing in scindia mansion????  how can arti celebrate KC without her kid ansh there with her...that does not make sense at all...unless dubeys bring him in the evening...if ansh is missing then that is a huge blooper on the part of the cvs...

Aarthi will only feed Yash.Prashant is not in Scindhiya mansion,the promo is shot separately.It is just giving us the hint of the future track.About Ansh,well,Ansh's presence or absence doesn't count because its Karva Chauth and Ansh need not have to be there.

OK! Bye...Good Night guys.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 November 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisEva JQKittya_CullenInduG64Zetterlulujjjjssroomanisaf24

aimf Goldie
aimf
aimf

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Is it just me, or is Pari's murder case being treated ever so lightly by the Scindhias, especially Gaya3? Compared to how G3 treated Arati upon her return from Mumbai, for "making" Yash angry, I feel that Pari is being let off very easily. Everyone in the family, except for Papa S has been cooperative and understanding, giving her the benefit of doubt, which Arati never enjoyed. Upon Arati's return from Mumbai, G3 refused to give her the auspicious plate blessing her fast, saying that she did not deserve it, but in Friday's episode, Pari is not only getting the blessing of the karva chauth platter, along with new jewelry, by her mother in law, but is being let off with just an admonition to be thankful to her sisters in law and to learn to emulate them. Furthermore, G3 is shown thanking the Lord for giving her such wonderful well-mannered and well-behaved daughters in law, and wanting to celebrate the Karva chauth festival in the most memorable fashion. Papa S also agrees with this, and gives his orders for all preparations to proceed full swing. Are they in denial or have they totally forgotten that Pari is just out on bail, with the murder investigation and trial just round the corner, dangling on their heads? 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

morriskriti07Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64Zettersaf24ssroomanilulujjjj-AarYaholic-anonee

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
@aimf: I too think so and I'm sure if Aarti had done this the Scindia parivaar would have already kicked her out and Yash would hav found a good reason to divorce and regret choosing her as a mom for his kidsOuch but maybe cuz pari isn't the star of the show tht's y but I think CVs has too much on their hands rite now dealing with the Prashant issue and Pari's murder case they might hav just forgotten abt Pari's murder case for da while until this Prashant issue is resolved since Yash finding out abt Prashant is the main problem in the show CVs maybe wants to deal with this carefully hence no one is really getting worked up abt the Pari murder issue anymoreBig smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfmorrisPearl_27Kittya_Cullensaf24InduG64Zetterlulujjjjssroomani

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
You guys, the police are charging Pari for murder. However the Scindias have heard from Pari that the producer tried to rape her and in the process of protecting herself, she hurt him. Ergo, they would not hold something like that against her because she didn't kill him in cold-blood. What sort of people would hold that against a woman? When they find out that she lied and committed adultery, then all hell will break loose.

As for Aarti- Yash is the laadla of the house, and if Aarti had done something like this, it would mean that she would have hurt him gravely after he had finally recovered from Arpita's death. That's why she would have been treated differently. Yash was always treated with kid gloves after Arpita's death and anything that could set him off, was deftly removed, whereas in Prateek's case he has been nothing but a bed of  roses...so Pari is safe...for now.

Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 11 November 2012 at 4:28pm

aimfmorrisPearl_27saf24InduG64Zetterlulujjjjssroomani

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
@kadeen: I guess tht makes sense tooLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64Zetterlulujjjjsaf24

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

morrisPearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64Zetterlulujjjjsaf24ssroomani

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Morris
Pearl
Zet
kt25
saf24
AbbyluvsMaan
Simonaet
Indu
Kadeen
angake
Frozen
inlieu
aimf

Great takes all!!  The weekend chores kept me from visiting IF earlier and going through your takes

Simonaet, Frozen, aimf and inlieu - your insightful posts were very interesting!

ALL interesting discussions

Vanny, kt25, Pearl, Zet, inlieu, sia221, and saf:    Thank you for appreciatively commenting on my post! And thanks to ALL who liked my post!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetmorrisaimfkriti07Pearl_27Kittya_Cullensaf24InduG64Zetterlulujjjj-AarYaholic-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index