Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/11 Dragon Club: Playing Telephone (Page 57)

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Good morning Guys. Here I am. With a steaming cup of tea and the favorite time of the day for me with everyone else still asleep and me in front of IF. LOL

ArYa didn't win the jodi? Ouch Oh well! But I am really happy for everything else they won. 

Congrats guys! I remember the first months or so when this show started and we were all here testing the water so to speak with each other, getting to know each other. But all of us felt from the very beginning that there was something about this show and something about our couple that was special and different. And here we are today. Most of these awards are popular awards but still it is always nice to see that the actors whose talents you appreciate getting the acknowledgement they deserve.

I am also quite happy with the saas sasur award. Geeta Tyagi has been phenomenal although there are times when she overacts. LOLBut I do wish Chetan had won something. Also just the other day I was talking with Saffi and mentioned that I hope our children win something too. They are so so talented and imagine the encouragement and the boost to their self confidence if they win an award at such a young age.

So congrats everyone. Now I am eagerly waiting for them to telecast the awards.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Eva JQAllbut1kholitalulujjjj-AarYaholic-ssroomanisaf24InduG64ZettergcluvEuphoria.

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Frozen007

I have posted this earlier too

Aarti was supposed to get the painful operation done within a few weeks' time...I guess enough time has passed since their last visit to Dr. Kurien
What now happens with the (Pregnancy) Complication track Or have the makers given it a side-seat to incorporate the Prashant Cancer Treatment story

Aarti had three weeks to get herself in a good physical and mental condition, after which Dr Kurien is supposed to decide on the next course of action. The three weeks are yet to be over. She was doing fine till Prashant made his presence felt to her. Now with her stress level going up, who knows what it will lead to?Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

angakeEva JQnirmalac99lulujjjj-AarYaholic-Allbut1ssroomanisaf24ZettergcluvEuphoria.

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Hey All...Just a quick drive by...Hope you guys are having a great one! Smile

@Joy: aww i missed you again Cry...What's this I hear about a few weeks? Dead

You'll be missed...Good luck and please come back soon Hug

@Indu: Thank you Pal...Will do as long as you have a great Sunday also Wink

BTW great interpretation of the promo, you and Jyo are dead on...With Aarti knowing all about P's proximity to the Dubeys and Ansh, I really hope she tells Yash the truth soon but I got a feeling that something is gonna happened resulting in her landing in the hospital cause she'll be stressed out over whatever Shobha is hiding from her and 4m P's return in her life Unhappy

@Maham: Same here, I really wished my sly fox SP had gotten a award as well but alas he's a winner in my eyes Big smile

Yup we've been on a roll so i can totally see us going up the charts, as for the best jodi award it doesn't make a different and yes the only competition we have is Arjun and Purvi.

Very proud and happy for the entire Punar Vivaah team, especially KS & GC well deserved Hug

Talk to you all Later...Be good and don't do what I wouldn't do Wink LOL

MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL *muah* 

Edited by Zetter - 11 November 2012 at 5:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjssroomanisaf24InduG64

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Wow Wow Wow I literally had tears ofcourse " Tears of Joy " watching the list of awards bagged by "Punar Vivaah" !!!

I'm extremely extremely happy for both Gurmeet and Kratika on winning Popular Face Male and Popular Face Female !!! Very well deserved !!!

And congratulations to Mittals for the Best story and the whole PV team for the Best Parivaar and all other awards!!! Its really a very good accomplishment to Punar Vivaah and team for bagging almost all the major Popular awards in ZRA!!! Yay...keep Going Punar Vivaah !!!

Well expecting Jodi award too but its K...Zee cannot give all the awards to only Punar Vivaah right ?? LOL Lets give it other shows for this time...Our AarYa were indeed the best jodi and this was proved in Gold awards itself...Hope they win the best jodi award next year in ZRA!!!

Once again my hearty congratulations and a round of applause to Gurmeet , Kratika and the whole PV team!!! Lets party guys!!!

Cant wait for Dec 2nd anymore !! Hope we get to see many exciting performances by Gurmeet-Kratika and the team!!!

And what making me overwhelmed was Kratika had beaten Ankita who was been winning the Popular Face Female consecutively for 2 years and also Rati who has got huge fan base !!! This says Kratika had indeed stolen many many hearts all over the world and today shez the one who had won!!! Go Kratika Go!! And ofcourse Gurmeet deserves his best!!

On another note...I'll miss u all guys for the next 3 days bcoz I've been going on a family tour!! So I WISH U ALL A VERY HAPPY HAPPY and SAFE DIWALI in advance !!! Enjoy to the core!! Bubyee See you all on Wednesday probably!!! Enjoy PV too and I miss KC sequence which gonna be a treat for sure !!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99kholitalulujjjjssroomanisaf24InduG64gcluv

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
@Zet: Thanks.Smile    I have a bad feeling about this. I have my fingers, and toes, crossed, that Prashant's regaining his life should not be at the cost of Aayu losing his/hers...Something like Shobha getting her son back because of Aarti's son...and Aarti losing her child because of Shobha's son.Cry

@Sudha: Have fun!!!Big smile

Edited by InduG64 - 11 November 2012 at 5:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Eva JQssroomaniZetterlulujjjjgcluv

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
@Indu, can you actually cross your toes? ShockedLOL If you can let me in on the secret because I have been trying very hard too. Like you, I am still not sold on Auyu's survival. Let's see where the story is going this week. Hasn't it been like 3 weeks since Yash has been all lovey dovey? I think it is time for the melodrama quotient to go up.

All right everyone. I am off for a while. Have a nice day.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQssroomanisaf24InduG64Zetterlulujjjjgcluv

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
@Indu: Anytime Love! Hug...I hear what you're saying, but I still have some faith that Aayu will make it and mabe i'm living in a fool's land but that how i feel and as for Aarti's son being in danger, I still say that something is gonna go wrong during the procedure with Ansh cause Dubey keep on stressing on that nothing will go wrong while they are deceiving Aarti  Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99lulujjjjssroomanijayshu17saf24InduG64

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Pearl: Congratulations on your wonderful achievement !! Clap

Thank you so much Indu!HugBut how do you know? I thought of telling it you when you'll reply to my PM.EmbarrassedFabulous description of the new promo.ClapYash's journey is totally gonna be like Aarthi's and Aarthi will have to accept that once she loved Prashant...and to be in love with Yash,she does not have the deny the fact.

@All Interesting discussions all!ClapSorry! Guys,I slept off.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 November 2012 at 8:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQsaf24InduG64Zetter

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index