Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/11 Dragon Club: Playing Telephone (Page 56)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
^^ I think Saas-Sasur award is given based on first 6 months run when Dubeys were like best saas-sasur in a way for giving punarvivah of Aarti Ermm...

Anyways officially congrats to GC-KS , Mittals and entire Punarvivah team for the almost clean sweep in main categories Party ... Jodi award will b reserved for next year LOLBig smile

Ok now that I got confirmation .. bye bye IF and I mean it for few weeks Ouch .. god plss help me AngryLOLLOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQangakePearl_27nirmalac99StrawbellaInduG64Zetterkholitalulujjjjsaf24ssroomaniAllbut1Euphoria.Tilashinipickachu

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

^^ I think Saas-Sasur award is given based on first 6 months run when Dubeys were like best saas-sasur in a way for giving punarvivah of Aarti Ermm...

Anyways officially congrats to GC-KS , Mittals and entire Punarvivah team for the almost clean sweep in main categories Party ... Jodi award will b reserved for next year LOLBig smile

Ok now that I got confirmation .. bye bye IF and I mean it for few weeks Ouch .. god plss help me AngryLOLLOL

jyo yea I guess it was based on first 6months when the show started.. ROFL ROFL

I'm really happy too PV own most of the awards...I'm in a partay mood. PartyDancing

jyo come back soon Cry don't worry il tag u pictures on FB Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQangakePearl_27saf24InduG64ZetterkholitalulujjjjAllbut1ssroomanipickachu

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
I beleive PR has a better Saas-Sasur than this Dubey"s

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27saf24InduG64Zetterlulujjjjssroomani

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Btw, the forum has been on a roll this week! This is the first time since PV's inception that we will be CROSSING 20 pages in one week! Dancing

Seems like the drop down to #5 really jump started the fandom, and more importantly the fact that we went down to being #2 on Zee was a difficult pill to swallow because that has never happened before!

So yeah even though we're at such a cliff hanger track in the show, there is good news coming from every other angle! Keep rocking guys! LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQangakePearl_27123mitulInduG64Zetterkholitalulujjjj-AarYaholic-saf24ssroomaniEuphoria.pickachu

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Haha Maham! That's true. Plus with all the stalking, I think out views are gonna go up as well, so fingers crossed, hopefully we would be back to our number 3 spot but it's gonna be a tough job to maintain that position. =)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27angakessroomanisaf24InduG64Zetterkholitalulujjjj-AarYaholic-Allbut1

-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
@Euphoria
Do they count...the out views?
You know these guys are too smart...they can just log out before stalking other forums...so that's of no use :(

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27saf24InduG64Zetterlulujjjjssroomani

-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
I have posted this earlier too

Aarti was supposed to get the painful operation done within a few weeks' time...I guess enough time has passed since their last visit to Dr. Kurien
What now happens with the (Pregnancy) Complication track Or have the makers given it a side-seat to incorporate the Prashant Cancer Treatment story

Edited by Frozen007 - 11 November 2012 at 4:17am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQssroomanijayshu17saf24InduG64Zetterkholitalulujjjj

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Haha who's gonna bother doing that, especially in all that frenzy yesterday. Everyone was desperate, they wanted some information about the awards so I don't think such a thought would have occurred to them then. I didn't log out before stalking other forums! Hehe.

Edited by Euphoria. - 11 November 2012 at 4:13am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQangakessroomanisaf24InduG64ZetterAllbut1lulujjjj-AarYaholic-gcluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index