Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/11 Dragon Club: Playing Telephone (Page 54)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Again just peeped in for 5 mins ... KC promo clearly indicates that Prashant will b feeling jealous seeing the proximity of Aarti towards Yash and will slowly change his colours ...interesting Evil Smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99Eva JQPearl_27saf24AniSweetyInduG64Zetterssroomanikholita-AarYaholic--Kash-gcluvpickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
About ZRA awards .. I hv seen many forums not believing it .. I can understand because we would hv been hving same reaction if some other forum posted about their show winning it all LOL

but there is a confirmation coming from a member who is not even a PV fan but attended the ZRA awards last night and confirmed PV had done a clean sweep .. it was confirmed in one of our FB pages called BGGM in which I m also one of the admins  ... so all can relax .. PV indeed is a clean sweep but we can blow our trumpet on 2nd Dec .. till then lie low WinkBig smileBig smile

only confusion which remains is best jodi ka .. it seems that is one award Zee tv strictly asked even the public who attended not to reveal it ... some clause Ouch

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99Pearl_27Eva JQAllbut1saf24InduG64Zetterkholita-AarYaholic-ssroomanigcluvyipeepickachu

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
DancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingParty

PV Rocks! GO GC!!!! GO KS!!!

Wow!!! Double party for me.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11StrawbellaEva JQssroomanisaf24InduG64Zetterkholita-AarYaholic--Kash-

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
@Pearl: Congratulations on your wonderful achievement !! Clap

@Zet: Hi there pal! Thanks...and you go and have a blast at your aunt's birthday. Hug

@Tilashini & Mr Zk:
Thank you for the promo updates.Smile

@All: In the promo, it is only Aarti who is conscious of Prashant and is getting distracted with his presence. Yash is looking at Aarti and concentrating only on her. This clearly shows that Prashant's presence will have no effect on Yash or his feelings for her. It is only Aarti who will go through a mental turmoil...especially after she comes to know about Prashant's cancer. This whole situation will be a throwback to those early days when, conversely, Yash let Arpita affect his relationship with Aarti...while Aarti was completely nonchalant about it. In spite of his Arpita obsession, she let herself fall in love with him and didn't shy away from her feelings.
What we are seeing now is a situation reversal of sorts. Aarti might go through a gamut of emotions regarding Prashant and may allow him to affect her life and relationship with Yash, but Yash's steps will not falter. He will stay with Aarti through these times.Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11inlieunirmalac99Pearl_27StrawbellaEva JQZettersaf24ssroomanilulujjjj-AarYaholic-gcluvpickachu

-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@All: In the promo, it is only Aarti who is conscious of Prashant and is getting distracted with his presence. Yash is looking at Aarti and concentrating only on her. This clearly shows that Prashant's presence will have no effect on Yash or his feelings for her. It is only Aarti who will go through a mental turmoil...especially after she comes to know about Prashant's cancer. This whole situation will be a throwback to those early days when, conversely, Yash let Arpita affect his relationship with Aarti...while Aarti was completely nonchalant about it. In spite of his Arpita obsession, she let herself fall in love with him and didn't shy away from her feelings. 
What we are seeing now is a situation reversal of sorts. Aarti might go through a gamut of emotions regarding Prashant and may allow him to affect her life and relationship with Yash, but Yash's steps will not falter. He will stay with Aarti through these times.Big smile

OK...Wonderful explanation on a very simple promo...Thankyou
The only difference I see now is the fact that Yash has no idea that Aarti is disturbed/still thinking about her past husband...whereas Aarti did know about Yash's obsession and still had no worries about it
The coming week will be full of high moments...and even higher in the next to next when we near the Double Century

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQnirmalac99Pearl_27saf24InduG64Zetterlulujjjjssroomanipickachu

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Laku this is the 1st time me seeing u in DCEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27saf24lulujjjj

-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Strawbella

Laku this is the 1st time me seeing u in DCEmbarrassed

Let me tell you this isn't my first time haan Shocked...I was introduced to this place by Ms.Kadeen one fine day...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQsaf24lulujjjj

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Hello all...Hug   Just read the great news that PV made a clean sweep at ZRA...I am over the moon!!   Party  Dancing   Party  Dancing   This is such great news to read as soon as I come on I-F today!!    Congrats to the team and to all of us!!  Dancing

Was in stalker mode yesterday and read the DC, but was too tired to type a take...great discussions everyone!   Haven't caught the new promo yet...probably they will show it during SRGMP tonight.    

On the discussion on Maya Boa...I felt a bit sorry for her in the last 2 episodes when the sargi was given and then G3 gives jewellery to her bahus...KC is a suhagan's festival...Poor Maya must be feeling even more out of the loop seeing the preps going on...I won't be surprised is she is nastier than ever should any one of both of the P truths come out at or after KC!!

I would love to see a track on her past as well...it would be interesting to find out...Tongue

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27nirmalac99kholitalulujjjj-AarYaholic-saf24InduG64ZetterAllbut1Euphoria.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index