Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/11 Dragon Club: Playing Telephone (Page 44)

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Pearl: Where were you all these days, my dear? Hiding behind laziness...and depriving us of such lovely takes? So glad that you decided to come out of the closet. Loved what you wrote about Prashant. Clap  The man is willfully living in a fool's paradise and making Aarti's life a living hell.Angry Let's hope the next week promises positivity, and we see Aarti finally shedding of her last baggage and breathe freely.Smile

Edit: Thank you.Hug

To start of with,I was busy with that competition,then my hard disk had got some problem,so I had to fix it.You can add the laziness thing too and I was busy searching my poems for you to read.Thank you for appreciating my take! Hug I just totally agree about Prashant,he is such a terrible person.You're welcome,my dear.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 09 November 2012 at 11:24pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808-AarYaholic-saf24

-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by inlieu

Based on Vidhi's comments about the difficulties in Bua's life, I have a feeling we're going to a get a track where they explore her past. Would be really interesting because it would provide CVs with scope to contrast marriages and social attitudes when Bua was young as opposed to now.

@bold
Would love it...I want to know the reasons behind Bua's cruel and manipulative behavior...though it it quite evident that her feelings for Aarti are a result of non-fulfillment of her own Remarriage wish

Coming to the episode

Loved the fact that G3 did away with her differential treatment to Paridhi...it seems she has accepted her like everyone else
I don't know whether to blame Prashant for the sudden gush of fatherly love he has been showcasing...The man has genuinely changed...It will be good if this change doesn't make him go for unacceptable means to recover back all he has lost...VR has been portraying Prashant with superb finesse...Thus I am not ready to find faults in Prashant's behaviour and the way he is putting his steps
Why did Yash have to pat her head to make her sleep...he is becoming more authoritarian I guess than merely caring for her health
HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN WHAT DR. KURIEN SAID??
She said Aarti will have to be operated within a few weeks (3-4 weeks if I am not wrong)
And I guess 3 weeks have already past since their last visit to her...so where is the complications story going now...or did the makers side kick it in order to incorporate the BMT operation?

I loved Monday's precap...Can't wait 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisangakeKittya_CullenPearl_27nirmalac99saf24sia221InduG64ZetterssroomanilulujjjjDeepti1808gcluvanonee

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
@Indu: Anytime Love and thank you very very much Hug...Aww Embarrassed me and witty in the same sentence I never saw that one coming Big smile

True that's the only good thing P did was to leave Aarti...as everything is pre-destined, I think if he didn't leave her she would have something would have happened to separate them and you're right Aarti would have been miserable if she had stayed married to him Ouch

P did show her how to love but not how to make a relationship work, IMO she is the one that wanted to teach him that part but he wasn't having it whereas with Yash is showing the meaning of being the center of her husband's world...And he appreciates her views and gets engulfed in her essence Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

@Pearl: You're welcome Sweetie! ...True P claims to be a change mane but all his actions contradict his words...I hear ya, i don't Yash will ever hurt Aarti again. he may be confused at to why she didn't confide in him.

Thank you, I did had a blast at sis' bday party thanks for asking Wink

@vanny: Same to you Dear Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

inlieunirmalac99angakePearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64saf24ssroomanilulujjjjDeepti1808gcluv

inlieu Goldie
inlieu
inlieu

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kt25

@inlieu - What makes you think that Yash more or less knows of Aarti's past? I did not get what you meant by that? Would you mind clarifying that to me? May be I missed something in today's episode.

To answer your question, it's not something in particular in today's episode, rather a result of summing various incidents up that makes me think Yash knows. Yash is basically a very observant person. He has always been aware of Aarti right from day one, even though he did get side-tracked on occasion.

Knowing how great the CVs are I refuse to believe the encounter with Sunita was just to drive us crazy guessing. I have a feeling Yash heard that voicemail. Yash was in a good mood then, and quite aware of Aarti already, so I find it hard to believe he wouldn't have noticed Aarti's awkwardness at Sunita's comments when they met at Esselworld.

All those little incidents when Aarti wanted to 'tell him something' - when she first found out the Dubeys lied, on the Wedding night, on her birthday, after hearing Prashant on the phone, etc. Other points to consider: how Dubey had to help Aarti pay her respects to her 'dead' husband because it was too difficult for her, how Aarti never talks about her past, how Aarti's eyes teared up when he asked her about her wedding date, "Aarti + Prashant" in a heart on the temple wall, Shobha saying 'Prashant' on the phone, how Prashant knows so much about Aarti's likes and dislikes, Dubeys acting suspicious when they went for a visit - need I go on? Wink

These are for flashback purposes - Yash will think about them when he analyzes the whole situation and will realize that Aarti had wanted to tell him but couldn't as opposed to didn't. If she could run away thinking he wouldn't accept the baby then why wouldn't she hesitate about this 'big secret'? He will also remember his violent behavior and his accusations of her betraying his trust and further realize how he might have shot himself in the foot by doing those things, where trust is concerned. We are all waiting for him to dwell on these in detail, and that's when he will. Besides, he knows how his mother and other familty members have always discriminated against her, which would also make it difficult for her to come clean.

Yash fell asleep while Aarti was telling him the truth and didn't hear what she said? Nah, in other serials maybe, but our CVs almost never choose the trodden path when it comes to such things. The way the CVs approach issues in this serial is unlike anything I've ever seen; everything is carefully thought of and well-planned.

Originally posted by InduG64

<<I loved this scene not because it was romantic but because it portrayed something so much deeper than mere love. Yash is so aware of Aarti. >>
How can this man hurt her now? No way. He can never disbelieve her as well. Anythinmg that comes his way via a third source even will not shake his faith in her. He will only take this as his lack...that he couldn't still make her have enough faith in him.

Also the above comment by Indu cements my belief that he knows but doesn't want to bring this up because it's not the right time. He's far too fascinated by her and his liberated spirit to dwell on it, rather he wants to make up for all the time he lost moping around after Arpita died. As part of his promise to never be unfair to her and never let her go, he might just be doing a great piece of acting by not changing his behavior and being extra nice to her.

I might be totally totally wrong, but can't shake this feeling Yash knows. Sorry for the long post, guys. @kt25 hope I've managed to answer your question through my rambling!

Edited by inlieu - 10 November 2012 at 12:19am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

razzypsimonaetmorrisaimfnirmalac99angakeKittya_CullenPearl_27saf24ssroomaniInduG64ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808anonee

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be online this weekend because I have family in town.

See you all on Monday. Smile

Sorry for breaking the rule of the post on the first page, though. Tongue I will try to write something quickly when I get a chance to watch.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfmorrisKittya_CullenangakePearl_27saf24AniSweetyInduG64ZetterkholitalulujjjjDeepti1808-AarYaholic-gcluv

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be online this weekend because I have family in town.

See you all on Monday. Smile

Sorry for breaking the rule of the post on the first page, though. Tongue I will try to write something quickly when I get a chance to watch.

See yaa Sammy!Hug Have fun with your family.You'll be meeting them after a looong time.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenZettersaf24lulujjjjDeepti1808gcluv

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Originally posted by inlieu

Originally posted by milodog

btw bua better beware, who knows what else is gonna come flying at her next?

Hopefully a husband? (her SUPERMAN?) LOL

Who will give RD a run for his money!! ROFLROFL

Someone like Dubey for sure..LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64Zettersaf24lulujjjjgcluv

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Finally got some free time.
how r u guys doing?
so from which page should i start??

About yesterday's episode i am just glad that there was no cliffhanger at the end.
And what a precap Day Dreaming
What can i say i am a sucker for aarya moments, the more the merrier.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11morrisPearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64Zettersaf24ssroomanilulujjjjgcluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index