Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/11 Dragon Club: Playing Telephone (Page 41)

inlieu Goldie
inlieu
inlieu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

Based on Vidhi's comments about the difficulties in Bua's life, I have a feeling we're going to a get a track where they explore her past. Would be really interesting because it would provide CVs with scope to contrast marriages and social attitudes when Bua was young as opposed to now.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetmorrisnirmalac99Pearl_27saf24InduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixDeepti1808-AarYaholic-MSN_Vannyssroomani

inlieu Goldie
inlieu
inlieu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

Oh, and now I'm more and more convinced that Yash already knows more or less about Aarti's past, but he might not know all the details yet.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisnirmalac99Pearl_27saf24InduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixDeepti1808MSN_Vannyssroomani

inlieu Goldie
inlieu
inlieu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
I think Yash might sneak Aarti out to see Shobha on the pretense of taking her to the doctor for her back or something. I think he realized how disappointed she was that she couldn't go visit and feels that it's unfair that she wasn't given the permission. At least, that's what his look in the background seems to tell me. Also, he knows that she's a very reasonable, and mostly undemanding person, so to him this would seem like a minor enough request from her. Of course, there's Yash's continuous attempts at keeping her happy to consider - could this be part of his attempts?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetgmhatchermorrisKittya_Cullennirmalac99Pearl_27saf24ssroomaniInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixDeepti1808MSN_Vanny

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Good morning Everyone!!!

@Vanny: Thanks my dear. HugThe story progresses, not eventwise maybe, but definitely emotionwise, especially where the three principal characters are concerned.  Prashant and Aarti...the two ex partners...are waking each day with new awarenesses: Prashant looks at his past with regret and desire, while Aarti has to perforce look back at the same past with a growing dread. On the other side, Yash is looking at his present and future with sunny eyes and happiness and savoring these new feelings.

@Saf: Thanks my sweet friend.Hug I went back a few pages and found your piece...loved it.ClapYour observation regarding Gayatri is spot on. She is more herself with her three bahus. She needs to put on an act of toughness and don the Saas avatar because Maya is her nanad and as  such part of her own sasural. She has an image to maintain in that relationship.

@Priya: Super write up.Clap Your speculations about Prashant are absolutely correct...He is laying the foundation for his life after the cancer. Ironically, Ansh donating his bone marrow has been absorbed by Prashant as the legitimacy he needs to convince his own self that Ansh is his son. This is one thing Ansh can do only for him and not Yash. Like I said in my take, as long as he keeps his emotions behind closed doors, it is fine...but he is getting more desperate and more open where Ansh is concerned. Bringing gifts and expecting a response show a growing urgency on his part. He is slowly stepping onto the lion and lionesse's den now...because as soon as those two realize their cub is being manipulated, he can say goodbye to even a sight of Ansh, let alone meeting him. Yash and Aarti will immediately realize the change in Ansh too: the lying, the selfishness for the toys and getting to be pampered by himself, and hiding things from Aarti... The good is getting remolded into bad. Aarti/Yash will not take that lying down at all...especially Aarti. The moment they close the door on Prashant for access to Ansh, I am guessing that is when Prashant will retaliate by demanding ownership on the basis of khoon ka rishta.

@Kadeen: Hey there lil one!!Hug You take care. I'll be in touch. I'll be a little busy this weekend, but will get on with TSR...promise.Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25morrisKittya_CullenPearl_27nirmalac99Deepti1808MSN_Vannysaf24sia221ZetterFireLordPhoenixssroomani

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
@Kadeen - Thanks for gracing me with your presence! Much appreciated! Hug

My exact thoughts on Shobha! Why participate actively in the lie? She could have saved herself in Aarti's eyes at least! Ouch

Nope, all points made were correct. Doesn't make you sound old! Tongue And your post on fatherhood was awesome! Clap

P.S Just wanted you to come out of stalker-mode! Wink

@Gemmy - So true! It is like a triangle with AarYa as one entity! I love that! Thumbs Up

@inlieu - I would love to see the circumstances that led Bua to behave as she is now. That would be interesting!

Maybe you're right, Yash may know bits and pieces and yet to paint the entire picture. Ermm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisKittya_CullenangakePearl_27saf24ssroomaniInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixsia221

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored…………………Aldous Huxley

Shobha, following Aarti's marriage mentally accepted the fact that her son, for all purposes, was dead and that her only living child was Aarti.  She was always at odds with Dupey regarding associating in any manner with P.  When he came by and visited them – she performed his last rites and pronounced him dead for her, Dupey, and Aarti.  And subsequently when Dupey started meeting P clandestinely  she reprimanded him and was sincerely disgusted at his weakness for his "khoon ka rishta".  I am not going to mention her fault list of P – we are all familiar with them. 

Both Shobha and Aarti mentally accepted that P was dead and went ahead with their lives.  However "Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored".  And Shobha despite her misgivings had to put aside her animosity and give in to her motherly feelings when she heard and saw P's medical condition.  She never dreamt that her accepting P would require her to back stab Aarti, put Ansh through a serious procedure, put Aarti's unborn child at risk, and AarYa's marriage in jeopardy.  Shobha who always advised Aarti to keep Yash in the dark re: her divorcee status - is finding that to continue keeping this lie alive she has to go forego her principles and worse still, dupe Aarti into trusting her.  The least she can do is prevent P from fantasizing that he can rebuild his relations with Ansh and Aarti.  But that too is beyond her control – for P is only looking at what could and should be his.

How long and to what extent can Shobha sacrifice her principles and ignore her conscience?  Ignoring one's conscience allows you to justify every act.  By conscience I do not mean God and religion.  I mean the human faculty that judges one's actions and thoughts by the light of one's highest standard. When you violate your conscience, it condemns you, triggering feelings of shame, anguish, regret, consternation, anxiety, disgrace, and even fear. Shobha is not a pathological liar or a manipulator.  She believes in virtue and has high moral standards.  So soon the warnings of her conscience are going to smote her.  She will have a choice either numb her conscience or revolt and correct the mistake that is being done by Ansh, Aarti and AarYa by informing Yash and/or Aarti. 

Aarti today realized that "Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored".  She realized that P would always be Shobha son and she her DIL.  And, as such Shobha's loyalty towards P would always be stronger.  For Aarti this is a serious breach of trust – irrespective of P illness – her world has come crashing down.  The person whom she looked at as a mother figure has a P based motive to lie to her.  She just cannot wrap her head around this thought and is too much in shock to think and act coherently. 

Yash today has observed that his wife is stressed and perhaps overheard that she wants to visit Shobha.  My prediction is that he will take the initiative and visit/contact Shobha without Aarti's knowledge under the pretext of visiting Ansh and get to know the truth.  He may know something is amiss from Ansh who probably calls him to thank him for the gift.  Like all of you I sincerely wish it would be Aarti – who spills the beans regarding her divorcee status and P's return to Yash but given the circumstances I do not think that it may happen.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetaimfkt25morrisPearl_27nirmalac99Deepti1808MSN_VannyInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixsaf24sia221ssroomani

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

I am loving where our story is poised at the moment. 

Opportunities for so many people to rise above human frailties and become the hero of the moment. Who will it be? Could it be Shobha who finally bites the bullet and approaches Yash and Aarti and confesses? Will it be Dubey in realizing how he is betraying the girl who has been looking up to him as her father? Will it be Prashant who can put aside his growing fondness and desire for the family he threw away and come clean with Aarti about the situation? Will it be Yash who can put away his feelings of betrayal and hurt and understand the depth of deception that was meted out to Aarti?or Will it be Aarti herself who can build up her courage and confess her past to her husband and have faith that he will stand by her side.

Some of my favorite moments today:

Aarti-Yash lori moment: 

I loved this scene not because it was romantic but because it portrayed something so much deeper than mere love.  Yash is so aware of Aarti. He knows she is upset about something.  I loved he first soothes her and then casually asks her who she was talking to on the phone. When she becomes agitated, he continues to soothe her and goes on to reiterate that he will take all her stress. When he watched her getting worked up again he immediately changed her focus by lightning the mood and threatening her with a lori, all the while continuing to calm her down. His action of stroking her head may have looked like something he would have done for a 5 year old but for Aarti, how precious was that. Here, she had for the first time a man who was willing to take her pain even before he knew the depth of her pain. Had anyone done this for her before? There are lots of people who love her yet has there ever been anyone who told her "give me your pain, I'll take it". Even Shobha while she loved Aarti and empowered her during her difficult phases how much of it was 100% for Aarti's benefit?  

Indu and  I had this conversation today. We said how we believe this time around Yash is going to be different. He has begun to understand and feel for Aarti like no-one else. He will feel hurt, he will feel betrayed but I think his feelings for Aarti will give him the strength to rise above all that and make sure that Aarti gets through this troubling time. 

Yash The Peeping Tom: He is always hovering around Aarti isn't it? But I love how he is so tuned to her now. He knows! He knows something big is bothering her. 

Aarti-Yash carrying moment: Throw back to Suhaag Raat when he very reluctantly carried an even more reluctant Aarti to their room. Today their hesitation was for a totally different reason. The feelings of acceptance and love and shyness were all so evident.

By the way,  I think she may have soiled Yash's shirt with the mehandi when he carried her. I wonder if the perfectionist in him will get miffed about that. LOL

Finally the pre-cap: I honestly lost my marbles watching this scene.Embarrassed It was the epitome of cuteness. I absolutely adored the gamut of expressions on Yash's face. The excitement and happiness at watching Aarti and then the embarrassment at being caught were so nice to watch.

Edited by angake - 09 November 2012 at 7:59pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetgmhatchermorriskt25nirmalac99Pearl_27saf24ssroomaniInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixAniSweetyMSN_VannyDeepti1808anonee

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
@Indu Di - Welcome! Smile Your reply to me about Yash's perspective only deepen my hopes that Yash will successfully heal Aarti's past wounds. Since it's always best to live in the present(Yash) than dwell in the past(Prashant). 

@Anonee(Meena) - Awesome take! Clap I always felt Aarti to be a very strong woman but the one person she always confided in and shed her inhibitions was with her mother, Shobha. But now even that right was snatched from her. Poor soul! Cry Hit really hard with reality. 

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 09 November 2012 at 8:04pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

morriskt25aimfPearl_27nirmalac99angakessroomaniDeepti1808saf24sia221InduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixanonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index