Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/11 Dragon Club: Playing Telephone (Page 41)

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
@ Indu: A beautifully written piece. Love you too  Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZetterFireLordPhoenixMSN_Vannygcluv

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Vanny beta, no fretting baba. I've simply been occupied with other things, and this weekend promises to be a busy one once Sabbath is over. So DC will be further on hold for me. I cannot tell you when last I read an entire Dragon Club discussion from page 1 to fin. As of right now, there is nothing for me to speak of; I've already said all that I needed to say regarding Aarti and Yash, and I'm delaying Shobha, Satu and Prashant for now. I am generally not an episode by episode commentator. I prefer to view everything as a whole and interpret the human emotions along with their actions, ergo my fascination with the Dragon Club- the beehive of interpretations which I don't quite have time to go through nowadays because I'm usually too exhausted. It's not that their is not something to interpret from the symbolism in each scene, but I like to discuss the emotions, and there are only so many ways that my poor mind is willing to speak of all the recurring emotions and circumstances that influence the characters. So no more parroting for me. Perhaps Monday I'll be all DC's, in the meantime, I'll be stalking when I can. 

Now lemme hush up before these people think I'm your dadi or nani or something....Laku already calls me her "agony aunt" and Deep Di secretly calls me "amma". They must surely be seeing the one eight (18) as eight one (81).Stern Smile

Still have not watched the episode. It sounded like it was extremely enjoyable Yash/Aarti-wise. Since I've had a few days away to breathe and think, it hit me does it bother anyone that Yash never spends any time thinking about his behaviour? That man has the shortest retrospective time span I've ever seen on a person who realises his guilt. I'm not saying that once again he should beat himself up, neither am I saying that his actions do not convey his change of heart...but can this all be seen as an apology? Surely the CVs have something more up their sleeves...they never leave very much half- baked. 

Shobha has fallen in my eyes. I would rather she have been a silent spectator than an active participant in the deception- somehow that would have been more palatable. The ironic thing is, why is it that we did not expect this behaviour from her initially? During the wedding fiasco, she also did her part to manipulate Aarti into marrying for Ansh. So it isn't as if there was never a hint that the woman was capable of forgetting her principles in certain circumstances. If she was willing to go so far as to declare her son dead to encourage Aarti to whole-heartedly accept her punar vivah, why would she not try to heal her son with equal fervour? All she ever needs a push in the "right" direction from Satyendra- a classic case of the end justifying the means. Not to mention, when Prashant was first hospitalised, she did say that she would do everything in her power to bring him back from death (forgive me if I'm inaccurate, but I don't have a full grasp of Hindi), and I don't remember the CVs doing their usual emphasis (maybe I'm wrong). So they gave us foreshadowing that was hidden in the emotional "atyaachar" of the moment (if I missed the dramatic emphasis forgive me, my mind has been very distracted of late).

So sorry to have become a damper to all the Divali festivities surrounding the currently "happy" couple.
Shutting up now.

Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 09 November 2012 at 6:54pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27nirmalac99Deepti1808-AarYaholic-MSN_Vannysaf24InduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixssroomanigcluv

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Just remembered something that I wanted to say when I first read the LUs (First of all thank you updaters!!):

What does Prashant define as fatherhood? He has had no influence, nor impact on Ansh's bringing until recently. He disowned his child before he was born, walked away from his family without a glance, and when the aforementioned child was kidnapped, once again did not even make a wink to help. He is suddenly reunited with a gem of a child who is precocious, caring, and extremely intuitive and opportunistically the bonds of fatherhood make an appearance. Fatherhood is not about fathering a son from your loins, it is not giving expensive or cheap gifts, it is not about encouraging deceit. Fatherhood is about standing by your son's side and teaching him the difference between wrong and right. It is about bringing out the best in your son that he becomes a respectable man. It is about giving your son a dependable model to follow on the road to become a man. So far, all that Prashant has brought to this relationship is negativity. He is slowly bringing out the bad in Ansh whereas Yash has always found a way to extract and nurture only good in him. The child is becoming good at deceipt and being encouraged for it with approving, benign smiles. Negativity rubs off on a person, especially an impressionable person. This was the reason that I was so afraid of what would happen if that man was allowed into Ansh's life. Next time Aarti, be careful what you wish for...for it just might come through. See...he came back for him didn't he? And guess, meri beta, he wants him now.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisnirmalac99Pearl_27saf24InduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixDeepti1808MSN_Vannyssroomani

gmhatcher Senior Member
gmhatcher
gmhatcher

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Nice love triangle that's being set up here with Ansh as the focal point between Yash / Aarti and The Dubeys ( wonder why I keep thinking of them as the W's, kinda like the Bush family they 'cause me to shudder).Confused

Edited by gmhatcher - 09 November 2012 at 7:17pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27nirmalac99MSN_Vannyssroomanisaf24InduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenix

inlieu Goldie
inlieu
inlieu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

Based on Vidhi's comments about the difficulties in Bua's life, I have a feeling we're going to a get a track where they explore her past. Would be really interesting because it would provide CVs with scope to contrast marriages and social attitudes when Bua was young as opposed to now.

simonaetmorrisnirmalac99Pearl_27saf24InduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixDeepti1808-AarYaholic-ssroomaniMSN_Vanny

inlieu Goldie
inlieu
inlieu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

Oh, and now I'm more and more convinced that Yash already knows more or less about Aarti's past, but he might not know all the details yet.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisnirmalac99Pearl_27saf24InduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixDeepti1808MSN_Vannyssroomani

inlieu Goldie
inlieu
inlieu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
I think Yash might sneak Aarti out to see Shobha on the pretense of taking her to the doctor for her back or something. I think he realized how disappointed she was that she couldn't go visit and feels that it's unfair that she wasn't given the permission. At least, that's what his look in the background seems to tell me. Also, he knows that she's a very reasonable, and mostly undemanding person, so to him this would seem like a minor enough request from her. Of course, there's Yash's continuous attempts at keeping her happy to consider - could this be part of his attempts?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetgmhatchermorrisPearl_27nirmalac99Kittya_CullenDeepti1808saf24InduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixMSN_Vannyssroomani

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Good morning Everyone!!!

@Vanny: Thanks my dear. HugThe story progresses, not eventwise maybe, but definitely emotionwise, especially where the three principal characters are concerned.  Prashant and Aarti...the two ex partners...are waking each day with new awarenesses: Prashant looks at his past with regret and desire, while Aarti has to perforce look back at the same past with a growing dread. On the other side, Yash is looking at his present and future with sunny eyes and happiness and savoring these new feelings.

@Saf: Thanks my sweet friend.Hug I went back a few pages and found your piece...loved it.ClapYour observation regarding Gayatri is spot on. She is more herself with her three bahus. She needs to put on an act of toughness and don the Saas avatar because Maya is her nanad and as  such part of her own sasural. She has an image to maintain in that relationship.

@Priya: Super write up.Clap Your speculations about Prashant are absolutely correct...He is laying the foundation for his life after the cancer. Ironically, Ansh donating his bone marrow has been absorbed by Prashant as the legitimacy he needs to convince his own self that Ansh is his son. This is one thing Ansh can do only for him and not Yash. Like I said in my take, as long as he keeps his emotions behind closed doors, it is fine...but he is getting more desperate and more open where Ansh is concerned. Bringing gifts and expecting a response show a growing urgency on his part. He is slowly stepping onto the lion and lionesse's den now...because as soon as those two realize their cub is being manipulated, he can say goodbye to even a sight of Ansh, let alone meeting him. Yash and Aarti will immediately realize the change in Ansh too: the lying, the selfishness for the toys and getting to be pampered by himself, and hiding things from Aarti... The good is getting remolded into bad. Aarti/Yash will not take that lying down at all...especially Aarti. The moment they close the door on Prashant for access to Ansh, I am guessing that is when Prashant will retaliate by demanding ownership on the basis of khoon ka rishta.

@Kadeen: Hey there lil one!!Hug You take care. I'll be in touch. I'll be a little busy this weekend, but will get on with TSR...promise.Smile

kt25morrisPearl_27nirmalac99Kittya_Cullensia221ZetterFireLordPhoenixssroomaniDeepti1808MSN_Vannysaf24

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index