Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/11 Dragon Club: Playing Telephone (Page 40)

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
@Morris - Welcome dear!

@Saf - I have never seen you post the caps! Tongue Awesome! I love them! Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27saf24InduG64

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

@ Vanny: Thanks.Big smile Missed interacting with you these last few days. I've never posted caps before.It was a first.

@Morris: Thanks. Big smileLoved your take.

@ Pearl: Fab take.Thumbs Up Missed reading them for the last two days.

@ Zet: Great take as always. Hope you're having a blast. Hug

@ Kashish: Thanks. Big smileI just could not resist after today's episode.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27InduG64ZetterMSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
@Saf - Ahh..you have never posted the caps. I thought I was unfortunate to have missed that pleasure before! Tongue Great job! And you're most welcome! Yes, I know I'm hardly on DC these days and when I'm on it's not the same time with you. Cry Missed you too! 

@Deeps - Just saw your caps! Sorry, I'm back-reading now. Dead Thanks so much! I absolutely adore them!

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 09 November 2012 at 4:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24InduG64

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Things are going really sweet right now in terms of AarYa, just like happenend in Mumbai, so we are def going to be in for a rough patch soon ala Mumbai aftermath! Things are soon going to get ugly, hopefully not too ugly with Yash becoming more understanding now!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

morriskriti07Pearl_27saf24AniSweetyMSN_Vannyssroomani

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
@Milodog(Ojo) - Warm Welcome to DC! I'm glad you started loving it already! Hug

Loved your first take on DC! And as everyone mentioned, I'm also having high hopes that someday Yash will have eye-CON with Aarti whilst carrying her! Embarrassed For now, I'll just stick with the fact that he's very shy by nature and won't risk looking into her eyes in front of the family! ROFL Although, he's getting bolder by the day! Wink

@Kadeen - Better come out of stalker mode! Angry I love you too! Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfmorrisKittya_CullenPearl_27saf24AniSweetyInduG64Zetterssroomani

simonaet Groupbie
simonaet
simonaet

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
hello...i read that some of the members think that pulls the story truth so adds. i think the writers delay discovery the truth to create a history of feelings combined that aarti will be important enough for yash consideration that has a lot to lose.we saw two days ago on the phone "without you aarti ji i feel uncomplete"we alreddy know that yash obsession.he wont be able to live in emptiness again.the untruth begin with divors was not acceptable to the family must therefore check balanc .maybe yash will be sad because he feels that  trust from the beginning although .he proved in some ways that he deserves .all the time aarti says that she trust him more than herself so way it only with words and not acts?maybe disappointed but not blatant and aggressive.and so should the way of shared memories.                          aarti ji the truth shall set you free if you tell the truth you dont have to remember anything. by...mt... to all of us ...1.breathe.2.roma wasnt built in a day.3.life has slowly and difficult its not lightning quick fix.4.every day with pv 20 min and then think .i hope ther no spelling errors in...when i was a kid blackberry and apple were just fruits ...  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisnirmalac99Pearl_27saf24InduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixssroomaniMSN_Vannyanonee

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

I will be who I am by choice, and not by circumstances...

Aarti and Pari both have to rise above their fear and apprehension and make their choices and then deal with the circumstances that arise...One cannot let circumstances that had arisen in one's past, and that were not of one's choice, dictate the present and the future. On their present choices regarding the past circumstances lie their future happiness. The speedier they deal with it, by letting their respective husbands be privy to their secrets, the earlier they'll be able to move on.

The voice from her past rattles her completely, and Aarti is flabbergasted to learn that her mother who guided her on the path away from Prashant is herself now gone back and walking that route She doesn't know what to make of this change..."What in the world is happening? Why such uncharacteristic contradictory behavior by her mother...the person whom she relies on the most in the world?"...She is in such a quandary that she doesn't realize that she could have spoken to Yash when he came in and immediately took over the situation. Yash knew instinctively something was wrong...he could sense the duress she had gone under after the phone call and see the tension in her fearful eyes. He puts her to bed brushing aside her feeble protests and ensures that she go to sleep. He does ask her about the person who made that call but seeing her turmoil  let's it be and asks her to pass on all her tension to him. That moment was an opening for Aarti, but she was too agitated to recognize it and act upon it. The possibility of her mother being in active communication with Prashant had shaken her to the core. Yet she can't help but marvel at the man who was godsend to her, and who now sat gently caressing her to sleep. Next day Yash overhears Aarti's troubled request to Gayatri to allow her a short visit home...which probably seals his apprehension that something is disturbing Aarti, especially after the previous night's call.   

Aarti is caught in a web. She wants to trust Yash even though she fears his reaction...she is still unsure of him. On the other hand, she trusts Shobha with her life so cannot let herself believe that her mother could do anything contrary to her interests. She is unable to completely let go Yash's past actions and reactions and trust this changed Yash enough to fearlessly let him in...and she is unable to even let herself think that Shobha too can change, and that she can take back Prashant in her life. For Aarti, the very thought is preposterous...she has such an unshakeable faith on Shobha. To put it simply, two people closest to her have changed yet Aarti is unable to bring herself to accept the fact in totality. The possibility that Yash might be completely understanding of her ex marital status hasn't occurred to her...just as she cannot believe that Shobha will back stab her. Aarti's beliefs are going to see a sea change soon...the family she fears will not accept her after hearing of her lie may be the ones standing right behind her when she comes face to face with the reality of the family that she trusted all along.

There are two types of people - those who come into a room and say, "Well, here I am!" and those who come in and say, "Ah, there you are"...

Prashant belongs to the former category...and Yash the latter. Prashant's biggest problem is his selfishness...which makes him so weak and so insecure. Even when he is trying to think of the other, he finds reasons to think of only himself. He fathoms the mistakes he has made, yet in trying to rectify those mistakes he is subconsciously trying to influence the situations to his benefit. He laments the loss of his family to another, yet instead of steering away completely for their own good, he is subconsciously trying to reclaim them. For the first time today he rued the loss of Aarti as well. Already he has progressed from being satisfied from being just Ansh's friend to wanting to be called his papa. What next? The day he is declared cancer free, he will reopen the past chapters and would want to rewrite them with the same characters that he had abandoned when he had thrown the book away so callously all those years back. He already has three of those four characters on his side. Instead of starting a new beginning in the present day, he would want to go back and restart. As long as Prashant is only going through the remorse stage...the ifs and the buts...it is fine; if he is atoning, he has all the right to do so. What he is unable to gauge is that he has already begun to want more: he relives a date with Aarti by proxy...and he experiences fatherly feelings, again by proxy. All these temporary adjustments are because he is unsure of his future. These very adjustments might turn into obsessive need the day he gets a fresh lease in life!!!!

That's it friends. The story is poised at a very interesting bend...wherein Aarti's trust issues will bear a big question mark as far as the two families in her lives are concerned. She'll know that the ones she fears should be trusted...and the ones she trusts should actually be feared...!!!

Have a great weekend everyone. Haven't said in a while. Love you all...beeeg hugs coming your way.Hug Big smile

Edited by InduG64 - 09 November 2012 at 8:03pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetmorrisaimfkt25nirmalac99Kittya_CullenDeepti1808AniSweetyZetterFireLordPhoenixMSN_Vannyssroomanisaf24gcluv

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
@Indu Di - Simply breathtaking piece you wrote there!Clap

Loved the comparison between Pari and Aarti! Thumbs Up They are both in the same boat wherein a lie separates them from being completely at ease with their respective husbands but different circumstances led to that. None was intentional, but both very heavy. Disapprove

The part of Prashant living with his family via Yash(his proxy) was spot on! And you're right, the day he gets a second chance at life, he'll automatically think that's an invitation to a second chance with his family. All pure selfishness on his part. Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27Kittya_CullenZetterFireLordPhoenixssroomanisaf24gcluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index