Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/11 Dragon Club: Playing Telephone (Page 38)

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
aahh.. a nice episode over all...
story progression and evrything was present...
so yea.. m happy...!!!
lemme start wd d negative 1st...

Dubeys:
aahh... 1st Dubey... he sumhw wants to fulfill his motive of getting Prashant right.. olryt .. accepted as a father , he's bound to feel dat... but hes degrading himself and breaking all the morals for that... same goes to Shobha now... who just cares bout Prashant now.. and yea.. Aarti is sure only her ex daughter-in-law now... d tym , Dubeys one discussed of prashant in the hospital, Shobha first time addressed Aarti as her daughter-in-law in her thoughts and its finally coming to practice...
coming to Prashant... he is just trying to portray himself and as the bechara, kismat ka maara in front of his parents and the hero in the eyes of Ansh... bloody coward.. cudnt even gift Ansh openly and wen Ansh said ,"dat his papa has given this" and prashant repeated that PAPA.. i felt lyk slapping Prashant hard and tell him and ANSH YASH SCINDIA was addressing YASH SCINDIA as his Papa and nt d selfish freak lyk him..
Dubeys are just getting worse day by day... n no amount of repentance is gonna get them the forgiveness now atlst from me... n Prashant... sum1 just slap him and tell him dat his dirty mouth doesnt deserve to call Ansh HIS own... Ansh is Yash's Ansh ...

Bua:
Bua got happy thinking that her words made the difference to Gayatri but wht I felt was.. gayatri herself didnt want Aarti to go out on the day of KarvaChaut so her decision was totally based on her own views and Bua ji.. bury that smile..

now , cuming to the positives and happiness...

Bua, Paridhi and Vidhi:
I laughed at the way Vidhi said dat Bua follows the tradition of galofying the bahus... ROFL n how even Papa S keeps interrupting her but she doesnt leave her habits...
Also.. from Vidhi's statements about Bua on how she has faced a lot in life and probably that has made her nature bad, I think the CVs are trying to evoke empathy for her ..

AarYa night scene:
aahh.. I knew Aarti was gonna know only as much that Shobha n Prashant together are lying to her... poor woman, got so stressed and thoughtful as to wht HER MAA was lying to her about... Aarti Scindia, she isnt ur MAA nemore but ur ex mother-in-law.. she doesnt deserve the MAA status nemore... Angry
but well.. YASH JI came to the rescue of Aarti ji... Embarrassed
haayyeee... as soon as he heard 11... as if Yash's mind rung an alarm clock.. oops! time for Aarti ji to sleep... LOL and he literally dragged Aarti to bed... LOL
awww... the way he patiently massaged her head and kept telling her to sleep...
though it was cute but for once i wished Yash wud have let Aarti speak... Aarti might have told him the truth..
but well.. I loved the bit of humor dat Yash applied speaking those lines of Aarti about singing a lullaby for her... LOL
The pretty expression of admiring his wife in the eyes of Yash was a treat to watch...

Mehndi scene:
Gayatri praising her daughter-in-laws sooo much was sucha treat... LOL looked sooo new and adorable but yet funny... LOL
I loved how cutely Gayatri tricked Yash into carrying Aarti to the room... LOL the loveliest expression by her was when she says, "Yash, take her. She's not well." It was defo an adorable expression by the lady.. Embarrassed
n den that embarrassed expression on both Yash and Aarti faces.. LOL especially Yash's expression just before he picked up Aarti...
I loved how Vidhi and Paridhi wer giggling all the time having a treat of the AarYa embarrassment... LOL
It was a very cute family scene...
and when Yash carried Aarti... i was lyk.. oops! m reminded of the bachelor party thing... LOL jz dat here's both have different feeling in their heart... LOL
All in all, an adorable portrayal of how the family is trying to get them closer... Embarrassed

The n no. of times Gayatri said that INHE KISI KI NAZAR NA LAGE.. i was lyk... lagne wali hai... LOL
but well.. I'm sure the CVs are gonna bring it on in a nice way... Big smile

The precap:
what do I say...
Yash ji, my super duper cameraman , spying on his wify... Embarrassed omg .. Yash ji was sooo adorable... especially the scene where Aarti cums in front of him and sees her in the camera and realizes she's ryt hea and shuts d camera and sees her wd the expression.. "OOPS! Caught.." it was just sooo adorable... Blushing Embarrassed Heart
YASH JI.. YOU'RE JUST SOOO ADORABLE, CUTE, AMAZING and LOVABLE...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfmorrisnirmalac99Pearl_27saf24ssroomaniDeepti1808MSN_VannyInduG64gcluvroseinbloom

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Hey All! Good night/morning/afternoon! Hug

It was a beautiful episode! Yash was too cute! I ask, "Can this guy get any sweeter?" And then everyday he proves me wrong! Tongue He might make me suffer from diabetes! ROFL

@Priya - Awesome take! Clap So true, if Bua wanted something materially, all she had to do was ask. The Scindias are rich, not like they can't afford to indulge Bua a bit. Ermm 

Yes, Yash is getting his comfort level with Aarti up with each passing day. *Sighs* I have a feeling this lie will hit him harder than expected. He's living in a bubble now.

@Kesha - Take care. Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25aimfmorrisPearl_27saf24InduG64gcluvroseinbloom

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
@Abby - Beautiful take! Thumbs Up Already posted my thought about your take on the thread you directed me to! LOL

@Saf Day Dreaming So vivid. I just re-watched the episode with your take! Clap Awesome!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27saf24gcluvAbby-GC-Crazy

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
OMG ArYa are looking so beautiful in the precap Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

morrissaf24MSN_Vannygcluvroseinbloom

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
@Vanny..
i have replied to you there... Wink Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24MSN_Vannygcluv

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
@Vanny - Thanks! Yes Yash is going to be devastated once he finds out about her past. I am just hoping that he hears it from her and not find out from some third person. But I think it will happen via a thid person only as that was what the articles stated at the time when Prashanth came back for the first time demanding the property and cash from the Dubeys. She could ease the pain that the bitter truth might cause if she was the one to reveal it to him just like how she conveyed the other night only to find out that he slept off.

Edited by kt25 - 09 November 2012 at 2:31pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27saf24ssroomaniDeepti1808MSN_Vannygcluv

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
@Sammy - Great title! Thumbs Up

@Pearl - Fantastic take! Clap Especially those very true lines, "Yash's reaction is a mystery. After knowing Aarthi's history." I agree with you, Yash should just ask the main question, "Why?". Plain, simple and direct.

@Zetter - Such a beautiful picture of AarYa! And your take, even more wonderful! Clap  You're right, the best things never come easily and are always worth the wait! Wink 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27saf24Zetterssroomanigcluv

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
@Binde - They are always beautiful for me! Day Dreaming

@Abby - Headed there now then! Wink

@Priya - Welcome dear! ITA! Hearing it from Aarti might somewhat be less painful because when all the drama dies down, Yash will have the comfort of saying that Aarti trusted him enough to tell him. But if he hears it from a third person, it will always nag at the back of his mind that Aarti hadn't trusted him enough to tell him such a big truth of her life and that can lead to some insecurities on his part! Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

morriskt25Pearl_27saf24ssroomanigcluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index