Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/11 Dragon Club: Playing Telephone (Page 37)

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
@Zet Great take! Was about to log off saw it,Yup! I don't feel sorry for Prashant,he is getting what he deserves and what makes me all more annoyed is the fact that,he does not even care,how much pain Ansh has to go through, to save him.Kratika was looking like a doll in the precap and I just hope that the truth doesn't come out on this day because I can't see Aarthi crying her heart out in that lovely saree.

Going for real,Good Night!Sleepy

Edited by Pearl_27 - 09 November 2012 at 12:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

morrissaf24ZetterMSN_Vannyanonee

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
@Pearl: Thank you very much Sweetie Hug...Yup that why I don't care for P and his pain cause he and his parents isn't thinking about the pain that poor child will have to go through...I think the truth will come out at the end of the festivities and yes I don't want her crying her eyes out that day Ouch

Goodnight my friend...Seriously gotta run.

Love you all very much...Laters!!! XOXO

Edited by Zetter - 09 November 2012 at 12:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27saf24MSN_Vanny

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Hi Pearl

Thank you for your deep concern about me, Ansh and the new avataar of my patidev Yash!!

I have informed the CVs of your request - not to make me cry in the beautiful red sari that Yash gifted me.

I am sure they will take your request into consideration.

Love ya and all of the DC membersHug

Good night and best wishes

Aarti Yash Scindhiya

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24MSN_Vannyssroomaniroseinbloom

morris Goldie
morris
morris

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

@Morris Fabulous take! Yup,I too expect Paridhi and Pratiek to help Yash and Aarthi in getting out of that mess.I loved how you said that its time for Aarthi to test her trust on Yash.

OK! Bye,Good Night!

Thanks Pearl. Loved yours too. Smile

I think you misunderstood. What I meant was - I want Prateek to understand Paridi and relieve them both(PraDi) from this mess like I want Yash to support Aarti in her problem. Let Prateek help Paridi first, Yash will take care of Aarti. And am not that overconfident about Prateek that I will expect him to do something for both Aarti and Paridi. LOL

Sorry if the wordings in my post were confusing in anyway.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24MSN_Vanny

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
@Meena Hi Aarthi,
You are soo sweet to inform CVs about my request  and they better take my request into consideration and your Patidev Yash's new Avatar is Superb and you were looking fabulous today.

Love you too!Hug

saf24MSN_Vannyanoneeroseinbloom

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

@Meena Hi Aarthi,
You are soo sweet to inform CVs about my request  and they better take my request into consideration and your Patidev Yash's new Avatar is Superb and you were looking fabulous today.

Love you too!Hug

Pearl,

My two sweethearts Palak and Payal are by me tugging at my saree.  They send you a maha hug!Hug

Yes, I am using Anonee's (Meena) IF login to get through to you.

Nighty nightHeart

Aarthi Yash Scindhiya

Pearl_27saf24MSN_Vannyroseinbloom

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by morris

Thanks Pearl. Loved yours too. Smile

I think you misunderstood. What I meant was - I want Prateek to understand Paridi and relieve them both(PraDi) from this mess like I want Yash to support Aarti in her problem. Let Prateek help Paridi first, Yash will take care of Aarti. And am not that overconfident about Prateek that I will expect him to do something for both Aarti and Paridi. LOL

Sorry if the wordings in my post were confusing in anyway.

Aww! Thanks.HugOops Sowy!D'oh I only misunderstood.Yeah,Pratiek and Paridi should get out of their own mess,then solve other's problems.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 09 November 2012 at 1:08pm

morrissaf24MSN_Vannyroseinbloom

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
@ Morris : Fantastic take!!! I really hope Aarti do put her words into action very soon and the occasion would be KC probably!!! We can see how desperate she was to disclose the truth and in the same way I want Yash to feel desperate about what made her to hide the truth and understand her later though he gets disheartened at first!! Really its a tough time for both yash and aarti !!! And yes , Pari should come out clear with Prateek atleast and so they can work on it together!!!

@Pearly : Lovely take!!! Aarya were really adorable today and I just loved ur words " Yash reaction was a mystery after knowing Aarti's history "!!! And what all we can do is to just hope Yash would not go crazy but better look into the fact!!! Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27saf24MSN_Vannyssroomanigcluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index