Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/11 Dragon Club: Playing Telephone (Page 35)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
My goodness that night scene when Yash gently strokes Aarti's hair making her sleep was like THE sweetest and cutest thing ever <3 AHH!

And gosh just how gorgeous did Aarti look in that light pink saree ? BEAUTIFUL ! And how many loved that little moment of Yash watching Aarti from behind? =)

And then the lift Day Dreaming Yea it was awesome haha .. yay for Gaya playing cupid .. I love how she's like "What are you staring at!?! PICK HER UP!" ROFL LOL

And then the precap: Ahem Blushing Aarti looks like a doll <3 and Yash is looking totally lattoo LOL I'm lovin it Cool

Z

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

morrissmileymj10Pearl_27saf24FireLordPhoenixssroomanicssudhaMSN_Vannyanonee-Kash-gcluv

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Sudha
- Yash was doing all of that to have proof that he got the blouse stitched in time for her and that it fit her to a perfect T even though she would not give him the measurements!LOLWink

you think yash will say aarti ji i was just observing whether the blouse fits you perfectly LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24cssudhassroomaniMSN_Vannyanoneegcluv

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Yash looked amazing today in that collared brown polo! And the pink saree really suited Aarti, very pretty!

Edited by kashish 1322 - 09 November 2012 at 12:29pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27saf24cssudhaMSN_VannyanoneegcluvTilashiniroseinbloom

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

you think yash will say aarti ji i was just observing whether the blouse fits you perfectly LOLLOL

Yes. He will tell her.

How did he get the blouse stitched - Yash magic. 

He puts her to sleep then sneaks and takes her measurements!!!WinkLOLEmbarrassed

Then takes a video as proof that he was good on his wordSmileWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24cssudhaMSN_VannygcluvTilashiniroseinbloom

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was good! It didn't really moved the story forward.So,don't have much to say about it. But I loved Arya moments and they again give us some kind of hint for the future Divorce revelation.Dubeys are getting on my nerves and they make me feel disgusted at their behavior towards Ansh.

Dubeys are seriously annoying me,Mr Dubey is the worst one,he does not even care about Ansh's pain.Aarthi,being an orphan has learnt to trust people by Dubeys only and now when the same Dubeys are going to break her trust,she is going to be devastated.
Prashant,I don't what to say about this guy.On one hand he makes me angry and on the other I feel bad for him too! The reason he makes me angry because he is not thinking of Ansh's pain and what all he'll have to go through for saving him.Shobha is too joining Mr Dubey and Prashant,The way she was worried for him today,it was like she has made her choice and that is her son,Prashant.

I hated the way Dubey lied to Ansh,but I was happy that Ansh took it as his Yash papa,Of course! Toady Prashnt's Dialogue made me realize that the custody battle is around the corner and once he gets cured,he'll want Ansh back at any cost.At that time,I don't want a Yash who is ready to sacrifice,I want a selfish Yash,who'll do anything to get his wife and son back.

Aarthi is feeling extremely guilty for his hiding the truth,we have always blamed her for not feeling guilty.Initially,she does not used to feel guilty because she already had a lot of problems to think about.This all is coming in full circle,just like Yash expected Aarthi to stay in her limits and keep safeguarding Arpita's memories with him,and he gave her slight hints too,his walking out of that heart shape,him saying Yellow suits her and Yellow signifies friendship.So,in Mumbai Yash expected Aarthi to do something which is very difficult for her,that is to hold back her love for him. In the same way now Aarthi is also expecting Yash to understand her and that's why all those you are so mahaan praises,Aarthi is expecting Yash to do something which is very difficult for him,that is accept a lie,forgive and move on and we all know that Yash is terrible at accepting changes.So still 
Yash's reaction to Aarthi's history
Still remains a mystery

But one thing is sure that with his growing attachment he is going to be extremely heart broken after knowing the Divorce truth.Whatever he does,and if he thinks that Aarthi was in the game of BMT then I want him to ask the answer of "Why". Why she did it,instead of throwing stupid blames at her.Absolutely loved Arya moments today,they were adorable.Loved how Yash literally dragged Aarthi to sleep and caressed her hair no wonder he loves it.How I wish that Aarthi would have just spitted out the damn truth when Yash said "Give all your stress to me." Aarthi trusts Yash,no wonder but I don't know when she'll test that trust of hers and tell him the truth.Then ,Yash picking up Aarthi,was something interesting,and what is up with this guy he openly flirts with Aarthi but today he was so shy to pick her up.Maybe because of the family members.It was the opening of another loop or closing.Closing because it was a throw back to the scene of their SR where Yash carries Aarthi to their room for the first time.At that time he didn't have any feelings for her but now he has and Aarthi,she loves him.Gosh! How far these two have come and it can be the opening because still Yash was not looking Aarthi while walking,the day he'll do that, will be the day,He'll realize his love.

That's all for me today.Loved today's episode and missed writing take too.For the past two days,I was missing doing it.Other than all this Kratika was looking absolutaly gorgeous today in that baby pink saare and then in the precap Kratika was looking like a doll and Yash,handsome as always.I really don't want the truth to be out on KC,I can't see Aarthi crying her heart out in that lovely saare.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 10 November 2012 at 12:06am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisnirmalac99smileymj10Deepti1808MSN_Vannycssudhassroomanisaf24InduG64gcluvroseinbloomTilashinianonee

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

@anonee im so glad he is comfortable with aarti and he reached to a stage of half hug, still acceptable LOLcaressing her shoulders and also to stroke her hair make her sleep...awww the sweetest thing ever!! Day Dreaming

YOU ARE IN LOVE YASH Ji ... Blushing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24cssudhaMSN_Vannyanoneegcluv

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Oye Hoye .. look at the way he's all fida

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99MSN_Vannycssudhasaf24InduG64FireLordPhoenixgcluvanoneeAbby-GC-Crazy

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Now Tilu answer my question.

When are you going to knock off P and incriminate Shobha and Dupey for the crime?

Please do it soon!!LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24MSN_VannygcluvTilashiniroseinbloom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index