Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/11 Dragon Club: Playing Telephone (Page 34)

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Look at the way he was smiling and admiring aarti... Embarrassed everyone else had thier own work to do but he was busy recording.. LOL someone should pull his ears and tease him!  naughty naughty!!! Blushing

Aarti looks stunning !!! Heart no wonder yash cant take his eyes of her! im sure she looks the best among the 3 bahu's...like what G3 said...she is the BEST!!  Day Dreaming

she looks like a baby here awww..love the way he strokes her hair lovingly... TongueLOL
and say give me all your stress Hug

ahaa sexy fingers again Embarrassed

Edited by Tilashini - 09 November 2012 at 12:25pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavarmorrisnirmalac99smileymj10Pearl_27saf24FireLordPhoenixcssudhassroomaniMSN_VannyanoneeroseinbloomAbby-GC-Crazygcluv

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
@Tilu: hi Tilu Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27saf24MSN_VannygcluvTilashini

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

@Tilu: hi Tilu Big smile

hi kesha! im gonna leave soon... LOL

btw how have you been? Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27saf24MSN_Vannygcluv

morris Goldie
morris
morris

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
A feel-good episode. Lots of lovely moments. Smile

Vidhi-Paridi interaction is good. Vidhi once again proved what a gem of a person she is. She consoled Paridi to ignore Bua's taunts as well as showed her concern for Bua who went thru so much pain in her desolated life. Vidhi might lack in worldly knowledge like the others in the home but she loves her people with all her heart. If only Paridi had opened her vulnerable side to Vidhi instead of her own mother, she would not fallen into that ugly pit(the producer who anyhow deserved to die).

Aarti heard things from Prashant and senses something is amiss. Once again, Yash asks her to give her stress to him. But Aarti is too exhausted to see it as the right time when Yash is active and in his senses to share her secret and her confusions. So she slept soon today. Stern Smile

Loved the Yash-Ansh interaction though they are away from each other. HugYash is missing Ansh already eventhough its just couple of days and Ansh assumed the toy to be from Yash immediately on seeing the gift.

I did not feel like writing an update yesterday after seeing the Dubeys' behavior. Their actions were out of desperation but since it involved a child(infact not just Ansh, it will impact all four) I could not pity them. I was wondering how Ansh will be emotionally disturbed seeing the lies of Dubeys and whatif he is allergic to the medication given. I know its just fiction, a serial but when it involves a kid as victim in real or reel, I can never stop myself worrying.

"I say let the world go to hell, but I should always have my tea." 

Prashant - I understand your late feelings, buddy but its really very late. You lost that right long time back to even think of them as yours. Nowhere you are concerned about Ansh. You want to live with a child being your donor and that too without the child's parents knowledge. On a good will, I suggest you get well soon, have your own child or adopt a child and give your fatherly love. Just leave Yash's son. Ansh already has the world's best papa. Since you say you know the pain of losing your own people, dont create that pain to anyone else. Besides Ansh was never yours and never will be. You and your father just back off from Ansh. 

Shoba is not happy with Prashant buying gift for Ansh. But what else you expect from your selfish and confused son? And Dubey is 'seeing' his son's newly awakened 'fatherly' feelings. Stern Smile

In a way, Aarti is going to know how much Yash is going to be hurt. Yash trusts Aarti more than anyone else so his hurt is going to be unmeasurable  knowing her betrayal. That too after so many trust conversations between them. Though Aarti in her every dialogue puts Yash on a pedestal and talks about her trust on him but could not confide in him till now due to various reasons (not to hurt him, waiting for 'the right time'). On the other hand, there is no trust issue on Shoba/Dubey for her. Thats why she does not get an ounce of doubt on Dubeys though the circumstances are fishy. Aarti always opened up her heart to Shoba right from the time she's married to Prashant to till date. So Shoba knows Aarti through all her strengths and weaknesses and Aarti knows Shoba as her biggest support in all her crisis till now. She is unaware of Shoba's maternal weakness for her dying son which overcame her principles like the way she is still unsure of Yash's capability to handle the truth. Its time for Aarti to know the other side of the people around her though nothing was meant to be intentional from any of them. Its time for Aarti to put her 'trust on Yash' words into action. The curent situation is forcing everyone to show the other unknown side of their character. Can I say this one thing(the current situation) is increasing my trust level on Yash? He will be terribly hurt initially but he will support her mainly bcos this involves Ansh. His understanding her and her reasons for this may take time. Even if he misunderstands her initially, its fine since thats how situations are being presented before him (and us). Whatever it is, Aarti and Yash are good parents first.  Yes, they got deviated from that few times but I feel thats excusable since you are forced to think for yourselves too once in while. Children are always priority in their relationship so am waiting to relive the strength and love of Yash, the father. And I can wait to see the love and magnanimity of Yash, the husband even after sometime.

I expect the same thing from Prateek too. Like Yash, I want Prateek to understand Paridi and relieve them both from this tangled mess. Lets see who stands upto our expectations and who falters. I want them both(AarYa and PraDi) to win this time.

Have a great day everyone!! Smile

Edited by morris - 09 November 2012 at 1:32pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfpadmavarnirmalac99Pearl_27saf24ssroomaniInduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhaMSN_VannyanoneegcluvroseinbloomAbby-GC-CrazyTilashini

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Just couldn't come out of the precap scene!!! I was laughing like a zombie in the midnight where all were sleeping around!!! ROFL

Love those funny gestures and the awkwardness in yash when aarti was right infront of him and the killer stare by Aarti was Awe!!! ROFL Day Dreaming

Edited by cssudha - 09 November 2012 at 12:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27saf24FireLordPhoenixMSN_VannyTilashiniroseinbloom

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Just watched the uploaded epi on youtube!!

Guess what guys?

Ahhh!!!

Waited for this moment all along!

Yash is now obsessed with Aarati!SmileEmbarrassedClap

He cannot take his eyes off her!!

Now, I breathe a sign of relief.  For surely when the P factor is known - he will be hurt but he will protect Aarti with all his strength!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisnirmalac99smileymj10Pearl_27saf24FireLordPhoenixcssudhaMSN_VannyssroomaniroseinbloomTilashini

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Just watched the uploaded epi on youtube!!

Guess what guys?

Ahhh!!!

Waited for this moment all along!

Yash is now obsessed with Aarati!SmileEmbarrassedClap

He cannot take his eyes off her!!

Now, I breathe a sign of relief.  For surely when the P factor is known - he will be hurt but he will protect Aarti with all his strength!!

@bold so true!! aarti's SUPERMAN !!!  Wink

ikr??? he like totally obsessed!!! cant seem to see anyting else...and i dont think he is going to work either!! LOL he spends most of the time with aarti Embarrassed i wonder who gave him the idea of recording or he knew aarti was looking so beautiful and decided to take the handycam along to record Wink
how did he get it stitched i mean the blouse??  btw i woudnt be surprised to see him running away again when aarti ask him about recording video of her?? LOL

Edited by Tilashini - 09 November 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisnirmalac99Pearl_27saf24cssudhassroomaniMSN_Vannyanonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

Just couldn't come out of the precap scene!!! I was laughing like a zombie in the midnight where all were sleeping around!!! ROFL

Love those funny gestures and the awkwardness in yash when aarti was right infront of him and the killer stare by Aarti was Awe!!! ROFL Day Dreaming

Sudha - Yash was doing all of that to have proof that he got the blouse stitched in time for her and that it fit her to a perfect T even though she would not give him the measurements!LOLWink

EDIT:  TILU this post answers your question too. How did he get the blouse stitched - Yash magic.  He puts her to sleep then sneaks and takes her measurements!!!WinkLOL

Edited by anonee - 09 November 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24ssroomanicssudhaMSN_Vannyroseinbloomgcluv-Kash-Tilashini

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index