Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Indu, oh yes that dialogue! How significant it looks in the context of the current scenario, right?

Yes, I too feel the whole Scindia house will rally behind Aarti with the exception of Bua and maybe after some emotional fireworks. But I wonder if they will come to know just yet. It maybe Yash first! The Mittals are so good at keeping us audience guessing. πŸ˜† I am loving it.
Edited by angake - 11 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Read an article in Bombay times about different story lines in
television serials. PV was mentioned too... The writer had mentioned it as 'a story about two individuals who are uncomfortable about their happiness.' I kinda liked this line the writer had written about the current stage in AarYa relationship.
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Raveena:How are you...

Happy Diwali My dear Dcians😳

Edited by anituram - 11 years ago
Pooja_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I Wish you all Very Happy Dewaali to All DCians...😊
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey All...

Interesting discussions Indu, Kirthi, Jyo and whomever I missed  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

@Jyo: tsk tsk tsk missed you again, darn it πŸ˜­...It was great to see that you were here today...ITA w/ your prediction Yash is going to follow Aarti cause he has seen how restless she is since she answered that phone call of Shobha's cell...I can't wait for the truth to be out.

@Indu: Evening Pal πŸ€—...Hope that you're enjoying the festivities...may the coming year be better and grander *muah* 

Have a goodnight! Wub U xox 

A warm welcome to all the newcomers πŸ€— πŸ€—

Happy Diwali Sweeties...Enjoy! XOX
angake thumbnail
Originally posted by: Loveforlife

PV was mentioned too... The writer had mentioned it as 'a story about two individuals who are uncomfortable about their happiness.' I kinda liked this line the writer had written about the current stage in AarYa relationship.

Raveena, that is really interesting isn't it? Aarti and Yash have made pain their companion for so long that when happiness comes and knocks on their door they are at a loss. They felt so in control of their feelings when they were wallowing in grief that now they feel like boats on a lake that are drifting aimlessly in  the gentle breeze. Instead of embracing the feelings they are apprehensive. They are not in control any more, they don't know where they are going. Will the boats find a destination? This is such a beautiful story. Honestly, if it has taken you 6 or 7 years to build up the walls around you and shield yourself from the danger of feeling again then it would take you that long to completely trust the feelings of being in love isn't it? Awww! I love these two so much.
Edited by angake - 11 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Gurmeet Choudhary ?@GurmeetGC

Heyyy !!! Guysss must watch !! Tonites eps !!! of #punarvivahsome twists in the story @zeetvofficial

Retweeted by Zee TV Official
Expand 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
angake thumbnail
Oh Boy! That must be some serious twists if GC himself has to tweet. πŸ˜²πŸ˜† I know I am going to kick myself in few days for saying this but I am excited. πŸ˜ƒ Thanks Zahra.
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zahra15

Gurmeet Choudhary ?@GurmeetGC

Heyyy !!! Guysss must watch !! Tonites eps !!! of #punarvivahsome twists in the story @zeetvofficial

Thanks Zahra.

@Kirthi And Indu Fabulous Discussion guys!πŸ‘Loved reading it,silently.

@
Raveena Thank you for sharing that.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: angake

Oh Boy! That must be some serious twists if GC himself has to tweet. πŸ˜²πŸ˜† I know I am going to kick myself in few days for saying this but I am excited. πŸ˜ƒ Thanks Zahra.

Ah actually pleasure is all mineπŸ˜†
Economics revision was taking a toll on me, thus decided to check for GC's tweet and bingo, he had one and that too concerning PVπŸ˜›