9/11 Dragon Club: Playing Telephone - Page 48

Posted: 11 years ago
Today i got a dream about Arti's divorcee status. In that she is revaling everything in front of the family. Suraj Pratap pleading for the heir and Maya as usual taunting her, I checked the time and it was 4.30AM [IST]. Because of this i got up late in the morning...

Anyways

I wish the dream comes true
Hi friends!!!

Happy Diwali to all of you!!!

Monday at last... Don't wanna miss today's episode... Hope the song sequence is aired today.

Hello ALL!!! 😊

How's goin' here??

Seems like there are lots of reason to celebrate, anyway:

Happy  Diwali everyone!!!

Congratulations to Kratika, Gurmeet and PV team for bagging 7 awards from the latest ZRA...
You all deserved it!👍🏼

Loved Friday's episode, a filler but a lovely one!!!
It was so nice to see Yash caressing Aarti, stroking her hair and let her sleep.  Telling her to let him take her stress, it was an AWW!!! Cute momen indeed!!!
And Gayatri, LOL 😆 when she forced Yash to carry Aarti to their room.. loved it!

Oh well Prashant , prashant, don't know what to say to him..
Let me enjoy the Aarya DreamLand only..

And oh the precap, Aarya's Karwa Chauth moment, Yash recording Aarti only, are we going to witness it later? Am sure it 's gonna be a bomb! Can't wait for that to happen...

And there's a promo, right? Looking forward to it, will see u all later...

Have a Great DAY everyone!!! 😳

*back to work

Edited by smileymj10 - 11 years ago
hello ...on weekends i see past episodes quietly and intrigued me to see if there are signs of yash know abut the divorce issue...it just my junuon...or  just my logic...1.aarti faints in pain when yash says of ansh kidnapped,the emoticons on his face saying it restores the hatalpot temple for the first time before the ceremony.(when they were in the car can be she said something to yash thinks it p.)  2.the second time the massage left answering machine that sunita left...the scene maya+giatri after a trip to mombai yash says it is better to remain silent both,because otherwise all the marriage cannot continue.we know the divorce issue and not the physical contact that they didnt do nothing wrong.if this route is correct...?...then it also closes the loops and leads me to think what i am almost sure:yash falls for aarti at mansi wedding in the rain of flowers.2.later phone conversation he likes the honesty.we see yash opposes marriage arranged but actually we dont know it already that aarti took place even if it looks exterrally.its natural...things began to go wrong when aarti ran away in the middle of the engagements,and it reminds me yash said that to aarti in the past.thth way he escaped into arpita world more...i hope i didnt went too far...for yash ji...you never know how strong you are,until being strong is your only choic...by..bm punar vivah very special...hana? 
oh ...how coud i forget the picturein the wallet?just dont throw on me shoes if you do not agree...i am just laughing..i love jane austin books ...btw  yellow saree to...
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

@Milodog(Ojo) - Warm Welcome to DC! I'm glad you started loving it already! 🤗

Loved your first take on DC! And as everyone mentioned, I'm also having high hopes that someday Yash will have eye-CON with Aarti whilst carrying her! 😳 For now, I'll just stick with the fact that he's very shy by nature and won't risk looking into her eyes in front of the family! 🤣 Although, he's getting bolder by the day! 😉

Thank you so much! Yeah it's so fun! 😃
hahah yes he is and we'll surely get eye-con some day!
Originally posted by sia221

Someone like Dubey for sure..😆😆

Hahahaha she will surely get her superman coming flying at her soon! Poor Ram Dulare, Dubey taking his superwoman lol 😆
Originally posted by morris

@milodog(Ojo): Welcome to DC. 🤗 Loved your update.

Hi thanks!😳

I dunno if anyone in forum blasted this bomb or not .. so I thought why not blast it and then run away again to my sabatical 🤔😆...

Ok so the bomb is SBS in its high point segment said as soon as Aarti will come to know about Prashant's condition , she will leave everything in karwachauth and run back to him

Before we panic , I feel SBS is misleading all 😆...we know as per promo , Aarti will successfully complete her karwachauth with Yash 😳.. mayb after that she will find out about Prashant's cancer and its human to rush to Dubey's house to find out whats going on with Prashant hving cancer and also Ansh being there ..so I guess Aarti will  visit Dubey house that night itself and mayb Yash will stalk her or something ... SBS ka twisted words sound as if Aarti will leave Yash for Prashant 😆😆... Now Metromasti article seems to hv come out further twisting it from SBS ka words 😆😆

Chalo all bye bye for today 🤗 ./. missing u all and DC a lot 😭

Originally posted by jyoti06

I dunno if anyone in forum blasted this bomb or not .. so I thought why not blast it and then run away again to my sabatical 🤔😆...

Ok so the bomb is SBS in its high point segment said as soon as Aarti will come to know about Prashant's condition , she will leave everything in karwachauth and run back to him

Before we panic , I feel SBS is misleading all 😆...we know as per promo , Aarti will successfully complete her karwachauth with Yash 😳.. mayb after that she will find out about Prashant's cancer and its human to rush to Dubey's house to find out whats going on with Prashant hving cancer and also Ansh being there ..so I guess Aarti will  visit Dubey house that night itself and mayb Yash will stalk her or something ... SBS ka twisted words sound as if Aarti will leave Yash for Prashant 😆😆... Now Metromasti article seems to hv come out further twisting it from SBS ka words 😆😆

Chalo all bye bye for today 🤗 ./. missing u all and DC a lot 😭

I'm loving this! 😳