9/11 Dragon Club: Playing Telephone - Page 40

Posted: 11 years ago
Good Morning Beautiful People...I'm still on cloud nine πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³Congratz to the entire Punar Vivaah family, well deserved KS & GC and to all the fans...Very happy for everyone πŸ€— πŸ€—

@Indu: Good Morning my friend...Have a great day! *muah* 

EDIT: My goodness Nov has always been a crazy month for our family it's filled with birthdays...Happy birthday to my aunt, another family gathering today πŸ˜‰

Happy Sunday Funday Everyone...May your day be blessed and filled with love...Enjoy!!! XOX
Wow Great news Congrats to all guess we missed out on the Jodi Award but its ok we already won during the Gold Awards. Logging after a day. Yet to read all the takes. Will get back saw the great news early mornings and am so happy.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
wahooo
we got all deservinggg hope wee bagged that jodi too as the 7thπŸ˜›

congo pv'iansssπŸ‘β­οΈ
OMG OMG CONGRATULATIONS everyone and the PV team..they rock...I'm really happ for them..especially for gurmeet and kratika..they are the best 😳!! I'm so excited and I'm in a partay mood ! woohooo πŸ₯³ still flying in the air πŸ˜† Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

wahooo
we got all deservinggg hope wee bagged that jodi too as the 7thπŸ˜›

congo pv'iansssπŸ‘β­οΈ

omg u serious ?? *screams* πŸ˜† omg now I can wait to watch ZRA..December come fast please πŸ˜­
PV team rocks trying to be cool 😎 best jodi award i cant think other than ☺️aarya❀️ fingers crossedπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ‘
guys sorry  of topic the pavitra rishta fans are all pist off I was just stalking thier forum to see what awards they had won πŸ˜† just to confirm πŸ˜† but I know we PV won the most πŸ˜³ Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
Haha Tilashini, everyone has been on a stalker mode since yesterday! PR/HD fans are stalking our forum and we are stalking theirs! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Euphoria.

Haha Tilashini, everyone has been on a stalker mode since yesterday! PR/HD fans are stalking our forum and we are stalking theirs! πŸ˜†

Yeap I know  they are the tough competitor and I decided to stalk them..I don't care about other shows..lol.. πŸ˜†
Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
I didn't have doubts GC and KS winning the awards..they rock ..well deserved ! !! πŸ‘πŸΌ and I don't have to say much about gurmeet and his popularity..πŸ˜† love you jaaneman ...Congo shongo πŸ€—