9/11 Dragon Club: Playing Telephone - Page 38

Posted: 11 years ago
@saf: ha well good for you at least you didn't keep it in ๐Ÿ˜†

@Kesha: Aww sending u some hugs Sweetie, I guess you don't like all the saree dressing up huh ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Zetter

@Kesha: Aww sending u some hugs Sweetie, I guess you don't like all the saree dressing up huh ๐Ÿ˜‰

nope and the saddest thing is tht I hav to wear it on monday again ๐Ÿ˜ญ so if I fall on stage in front of my whole school I'm gonna commit suicide๐Ÿ˜ญ
@ Kesha: Think positively...maybe u won't fall
WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!FREAKING AWESOME YOU GUYS!!!! GO PUNAR VIVAH!!!!!! GO GC!!!!! GO KS!!!!! YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the text Vanny๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by saf24

@ Kesha: Think positively...maybe u won't fall

I'm hoping so too *fingers crossed* and also the mehindi thing how do they hav the patience to put tht on it looks nyc but it takes too long I just put my mehendi design as pro pic๐Ÿ˜†
@ Kesha: It depends on you get the mehendi done by. Some ppl take like 10 minutes and in half hour you can take it off.
 The mehendi Aarti, vidhi and Paridhi did in this episode was really nice.
@Kadeen: It's friken awesome indeed   

How's your maasi's bday going or went Chrie? 

Kesha: haa well good luck on Monday and like Saf said I don't think you'll fall *fingers crossed* 
Six of the seven awards have been revealed, but the last one is still a mystery which has everyone going around in circles! I still have my fingers crossed that it would be for AarYa winning the Popular jodi award because if we were able to bag all the popular choice awards then it doesn't make sense to lose out in the jodi category, especially since it's the most voted one!
Originally posted by saf24

@ Kesha: It depends on you get the mehendi done by. Some ppl take like 10 minutes and in half hour you can take it off.
 The mehendi Aarti, vidhi and Paridhi did in this episode was really nice.

I put up my mehendi as my profile pic do u lyk it?๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Zetter

Kesha: haa well good luck on Monday and like Saf said I don't think you'll fall *fingers crossed* 

yup thnx I really need it๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by swaggerchick16 - 11 years ago