Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Frozen007

@Kadeen

You are right...an AarYaless episode/ with lesser AarYa scenes would bring with it a storm our our forum..Tehelka...as they say in Hindi
But why not give it a try...if you are getting justification to a serious matter why hold back yourselves?

But Bua has been in her limits atleast this week...she has great potential...and she'll surely utilize it soon

I am boasting everywhere about my love for this character...I don't know what might happen to me if the makers decide on fine day to evict her out of not just the house but the story

Laku it might be a storm worse than Frankenstorm Sandy and Super Hurricane Katrina combined. It would be so fascinating though...especially if we actually saw a loving Boa Bhua in the flashback and we get to see Gayu being her b*tchy self when her husband brings his destitute widowed sister home. The woman has a brain on her shoulders, a good one, and if she let's go of these petty domestic politics, she could be a powerhouse in the Scindia mansion by simply manipulating everyone without doing or saying a thing. All it takes one thing to set everything in motion.😈 They won't kick her out. Relax!

Crap! Gotta go! It's my maasi's "budday" today. See you later everyone. (continue from 42 Kit-kat)
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Just came here to say congrats all for this clean sweep of awards in zee rishtey 🥳🥳

The List of ZRA Awards received..!!

There is still one confusion on jodi award and if we can manage that too ,. then its clean sweep ,,, rest we hv won all ,., so congo shongo ...

even though I m not here , but I want to see DC in party mode tomorrow haan 😃... all hil hil ke naacho .. time to party ...
Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Did anyone watch the Zee Diwali special episode? If so, were Yash-Aarti there?

More importantly, a hugeee congrats for PV winning a dhamakedaar 7 awards at the ZRA!  That is quiet an accomplishment because there are only 16-17 categories and for 7 of them to go to one show is absolutely wonderful! Congrats to the entire team of PV and especially GC and KS for finally getting their due! Can't wait for the awards to air!
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo: ooh thank you Hun was just about to log out when I saw your post, so we kicked some tushies...Mere bhagwan ki kasam 😛 😆

To Kratika Sengar, Gurmeet Choudhary, the entire Punar Vivaah parivaar and to all the fans around the world 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳

Fantastic job everyone 👏 👏 👏 👏

Zetter thumbnail
@Maham: I watched it the ZRA special and AarYa were not there...it was a cute special with lots of masti...Rati and Rithvik were great and so was Ashish (Ranveer) 

My goodness I don't know how i'll sleep tonight, i'm so excited I feel like i'm about to jump up the walls 😃 😳 😆
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats to the entire PV team for some well deserved awards.🥳
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We bagged 7 awards

*THUD*

Z
Zetter thumbnail
@Z: that was my first reaction then I just started to dance around my apartment like a crazy woman 😆
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Zet: I was at work and had a little outburst by my desk that a few co-workers saw lol
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I swear to god after Monday i'm never ever gonna wear another saree I really don't knw how Arti and the others hav patience to wear tht I wore tht today and I fell two tyms😆