twinkle twikle little start
i wish i can hit you with my car 

this prayer for sobha ma, her son and her husband

Dear god give me the patience to endure this family

because killing people is illegal 

kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
anyone can have a child and call themself  " a parent ", a real parent is someone who puts that child above their own selfish needs and wants 

ps : not baying a gift, make some stupid expretion to make your son smile and teach him how to lie and lie to him , not forget use your kid as a medicine , causing him pain and hurting his mother  πŸ€“

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Pearl: I got it. I'll get back to you on it tomorrow morning. Want to read it in my time...and not in a hurry.😊

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys!! ive been busy all day...havent logged in DC ..so hopped in for a while πŸ˜³
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG I didn't even realize when I fell asleep, guess I was really more wiped out than I thought πŸ˜²πŸ€’πŸ˜†

@Indu: Party was a blast, than you for asking, will do Pal πŸ€—...ooh I hope you got all your shopping done 😊

Aww I understand your subconscious registering cause so did mine and that is exactly the way I pictured them in Our Life 😳, that scene just showed how very supportive AarYa were w/ each other ❀️

You have a great weekend as well and have fun tomorrow πŸ˜‰

@Pearl: Ooh that scene with Yash patting Aarti's head and caressing her hair was beautiful ...As for the precap, I tell you KS & GC are sinfully GORGEOUS πŸ˜³

@Priya: You're welcome Dear 😊

@Kholita: haha you're a riot but I understand the feeling 

Off to visit the three profiles!!!!
kundra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this weeks episodes have been great
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guess who snuck in again?πŸ˜†

inlieu and Laku, it seems we have been treading in each other's minds. I wanted to say that I really hoped we would get more insight into Boa Bhua's mind, but then I felt guilty for wanting more of her to psychoanalyse when there are PVians who freak out if there are not enough Yash and Aarti scenes in a particular episode.  Needless to say it played on my mind...I literally woke up this morning thinking..."How will the writers make this trek down memory lane palatable...Hmmm...Aarti!! She is the one to do it!" Needless to say I feel like an idiot for not realising that earlier.πŸ˜† I want to know what makes that woman's manipulative mind tick.😈
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
inlieu: Your post over on page 44 pointing out why you think Yash knows or atleast has a faint inkling of her past. I love it. I believe you were also the one that brought up the fact (a few weeks ago) that perhaps Yash had really done all of his after-Mumbai tantrum as a combination of discovering the truth and of realising that he had betrayed Arpita?  Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 11 years ago
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Pearly and Zet: Thanks alot you guys! I just feel disappointed in Shobha and irked by Prashant's nonsense

Sorry if this seems like spamming you guys, but I'm replying as I read backward, ergo I do not come back to edit a post for my commentsπŸ˜†
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Kadeen
You are right...an AarYaless episode/ with lesser AarYa scenes would bring with it a storm our our forum..Tehelka...as they say in Hindi
But why not give it a try...if you are getting justification to a serious matter why hold back yourselves?

But Bua has been in her limits atleast this week...she has great potential...and she'll surely utilize it soon

I am boasting everywhere about my love for this character...I don't know what might happen to me if the makers decide on fine day to evict her out of not just the house but the story