9/11 Dragon Club: Playing Telephone - Page 35

Posted: 11 years ago

@ Indu: Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ

@ Kadeen: Loved your post of fatherhood and good to see you back even if it is for a little while. πŸ€—

@ Meena: That was well said. Great takeπŸ‘πŸΌ

@ Kirthi: Fab take on the episode. πŸ‘πŸΌ

@ Priya: Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ I just could not resist trying my hand at it today. Loved those scenes.

@ Zet: Thanks. Hope u have a fantastic day ahead. πŸ€—

@ Pearl: Thanks. Have a great day πŸ˜ƒ

Priya,kirthi: love reading ur posts
Sam: hv a gr8 weekend with family. Can i say same pinch mine arrive tomorrow.

So goodbye to dc till wednesday ie until the diwali mood setttles down. Naa i will sneak in when i can.
Waiting

Waiting

Waitng 

For NL
hello Guys today ZRA na any one know that we will get any updates😊
@inlieu: Loved what you replied to Priya(kt25). I too have my hopes high on Yash's understanding Aarti though he will be hurt. I still believe that voicemail by Sunita is not just shown without any use/reason. Though not sure.

Especially agree with you on the below.
These are for flashback purposes - Yash will think about them when he analyzes the whole situation and will realize that Aarti had wanted to tell him but couldn't as opposed to didn't. If she could run away thinking he wouldn't accept the baby then why wouldn't she hesitate about this 'big secret'? He will also remember his violent behavior and his accusations of her betraying his trust and further realize how he might have shot himself in the foot by doing those things, where trust is concerned. We are all waiting for him to dwell on these in detail, and that's when he will. Besides, he knows how his mother and other family members have always discriminated against her, which would also make it difficult for her to come clean.

@milodog(Ojo): Welcome to DC. πŸ€— Loved your update.

@Indu: Wonderful take. Liked the quotes too. True, circumstances force us to take some decisions. But how long can we hide behind those circumstances, blame them for our actions. Instead of keep hiding our certain actions, we can justify them if only we want to and if only we are ready to face the reactions whatever they may be.
Hey All...kind of wiped by like always I couldn't stopped myself from coming here πŸ˜ƒ

Hope you all are having a great weekend! 

@Indu: Hey Bud...Wishing you and the family a great evening πŸ€—

@Saf: Thank you very much Sweetie, you too πŸ€—*

@Samana: Have a great time with family Hun...See you on Monday *muah* 

EDIT: Can't get over how gorgeous KS looks in the precap in that red saree and GC dashing as ever in that pink kurta...Is it Monday YET? πŸ˜‰

Happy discussions everyone!!! 
Hi everyone!! Dull weekend in DC...its the festival weekend, and people are out shopping. So was I.πŸ˜ƒ
Hope they show Diwali in PV, with the kids enjoying with their parents.

@Sia, Deepti, inlieu: Thank you. πŸ€—

@Morris:
Thanks pal. πŸ€—I loved your take back there. We echoed each other in a way. My gut feeling too says that this supposedly big disclosure will bring Yash and Aarti closer...surpassing all the immediate hurt and disappointments. That because a bigger threat looms ahead...Prashant's obsessive attachment with Ansh and Dubeys' growing weakness for Prashant. There's a volcano brewing on that front. And Yash and Aarti need to join forces to fight for their son.

@Zet: Hi, my dear friend!! How was the budday party...Pls convey my wishes too to your sis.πŸ˜ƒ Have a great weekend...πŸ€—
And oh...I wanted to tell you this...I realized when I was going through the following pic n' caption (that quote was meant for this pic...none otherπŸ‘πŸΌ) from your post that this is exactly the position of hug I meant in Our Life. My subconscious must have registered it when it was aired and stored it in some corner...cause very rarely do I watch the repeats.😳

LEAN ON ME 
WHEN YOU'RE NOT STRONG
AND DRAW YOUR STRENGTH 
FROM ME FOR
I HAVE EVEN FOR US BOTH

@Zetter/Pearl/Deepti/Sia - Thank you all!

@inlieu - Thanks for the explanation. Just like you everyone is hoping for Yash to come through for Aarti and we are counting on him to do that based on what Aarti has done for him to bring him out of his grief stricken past. The only difference between his past and hers is that his ex-wife was dead and her ex-husband was/is alive and well but she considered hers dead and buried her memories. When one is the fact, the other is not. Just like @anonee quoted in her post "Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored". Hence, now it is time for her to face the fact and deal with it. Our only hope is that Yash had all the support in the world to face the fact that his wife is dead and is not coming back and had to accept the present which is Aarti. We know for sure Aarti is not going to any support when it comes to either families and Yash is the one person she will be counting on and his actions and behaviour towards her in the recent days makes us all believe that he will be disappointed but not too harsh on her when he comes to know the truth.

@Indu Hi there,hope you had a great day at shopping,I too want to see Diwali in PV..Just wanted to ask did you get my PM?πŸ€”You know, my internet connection is driving me nuts right now!😑That's why I am asking.😳

@Zet No! It is not Monday yet,and just like you, I too can't over the precap and that Yash patting Aarthi to sleep scene,how adorable it was.I have watched umpteenth times on you tube.

@Priya You're Welcome.πŸ€—
Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago