Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: milodog

btw bua better beware, who knows what else is gonna come flying at her next?

Hopefully a husband? (her SUPERMAN?) LOL
Edited by inlieu - 11 years ago
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: inlieu

Hopefully a husband? (her SUPERMAN?) LOL

Who will give RD a run for his money!! πŸ€£πŸ€£
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Anone - I totally agree with what you wrote in your take and liked how you incorporated Huxley's quote "Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" into both Shobha and Aarti's actions.

I couldn't agree more with you when you said that Shobha is going to get worn down by these lies and she is going to swing one way or the other. She is not a habitual liar like Dubey and hence we could see flood of tears when Dubey forcefully asked her to lie to Aarti and stop her from taking Ansh with her. She literally cried her eyes out to Aarti who just couldn't fathom the idea of Shobha crying for such a simple thing as wanting Ansh to stay with them. We all know that Shobha was crying because of the guilt and shame that Dubey is putting her through by asking her to betray Aarti all in the name of saving their son. If it gets to a point where she cannot face her conscience she might say the hell with Dubey and Prashanth and might spill the beans to either Yash or Aarti. If not Aarti, I am OK if that third person is Shobha who tells Yash about Aarti's past.
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good Morning World...What a night and now i'm all caught up on my daily reading...Hope you all have a great one πŸ˜Š

@Indu: Good AM Pal! πŸ€—...Wonderful analysis πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Spot on my friend Aarti can't compute that Shobha would betrayed her like that and she still fears a little that Yash would go over the edge if he came to know the truth so she's dragging her feet 

I know that she made up her mind to tell him at KC and here I wonder if she'll have a chance to do so before a third party beats her to it...trust doesn't come easy for our girl and when she finds out about the Dubeys betrayal it's gonna shatter her and like you said the ones she thought she could trust are the ones that are stabbing her in the back while the ones she fears are the ones that's gonna stand with her.

I can see her detaching herself from everyone and Yash & her chikdren are the ones that are going to be the ones to reach her.

As for P, pfftt IMO he just want Aarti and Ansh because they are not available to him but what he fails to understand is that he doesn't stand a chance where Aarti is concerned cause the only man's name that is engraved on her soul is Yash 's πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

@Priya: Great take πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Aarti wanted to tell Yash about P the night but since he saw how tensed she was, he asked her to sleep and to let all her worries to him...The next AM when the DILs were w/ G3 he could sensed that she was still worried about something πŸ€” 

Don't care much for P, I'm sorry but it doesn't matter what he wants plus Aarti made her feelings clear when she went there after the fiasco dinner date...So he knows where he stands with Aarti and that's not having a chance in he!! πŸ˜ˆ

@Pearl: Fab take Sweetie πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Hear hear the fact that they don't even care about the pain that Ansh is gonna have to go through in order to save P is beyond me...If only once P did tell his dad there is noway he's going through w/ the BMT until AarYa gave their consent then I would say that he's a changed man but the selfishness that he and his dad are showing just makes me ill. 

I do believe that Yash will wonder why Aarti didn't trust him enough to share her past with him but I don't see them having another MU *fingers crossed* LOL

@Saf: Great take as ever πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Thank you my friend and yes, I had a blast...U have a goodnight and a blessed day later πŸ€—

@Abby: Awesome take πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...haha boa thinks that her words were why Gayatri didn't along Aarti to go little does she know that Gayatri wanted to keep her second bahu all to herself πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

aww Yash was just adorable πŸ˜³

@Vanny: Thank you very much Dearie! πŸ˜ƒ

@Morris: Thanks, loved your take as well πŸ˜Š...P has to realize that Ansh will never see him as his dad the only father that child knows is Yash Scindia, the only place P gonna have in Ansh's life is as a friend.

@kadeen: Great posts and ITA Shobha has fallen from grace and no amount of apologies are going to make up for her deception πŸ˜‘...P doesn't know what fatherhood is, for him it's spending just a few hours and playing with the kid...He doesn't know that fatherhood is being there for your child even when you don't feel like it, showing him the right path and being selfless.

@Kirthi @Meena: Fantatsic takes πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Time to get moving...Happy Discussions Lovelies!!! πŸ€—
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Good Morning people

@Indu Fantastic take! I loved how you compared Aarthi's and Paridhi's situation and the second quote was so apt for Prashant.

Love you too! πŸ€—

@Kirthi Lovely take! Absolutely loved how you described that hair caressing moment.After reading that,I don't think Yash can ever hurt Aarthi.

@Meena Great take! I loved that line about facts.Yup! That is so true according to Sobha's and Aarthi's actions.

@Priya Superb take! Exactly the way Prashant is behaving and if Yash and Aarthi comes to know of it.They'll definitely never let Prashnat get the mere sight of Ansh and that's when the custody battle will arise.

@Kadeen Loved your post about fatherhood and completely agree about Shobha,why the hell she is participating actively in the lie.

@Saf Wow!! Again a fabulous summery of episode.Loved it and totally adored it.Totally loved the caps.Aww,Thanks!πŸ€—

@Vanny Loved how you reply to everybody and thank you so much for the appreciation.πŸ€—

@Abby Loved your take! Precap blew all of us away.Ek kaale shirt wale ki nazer lagne wali hai.

@Sudha Thank you!πŸ€—

@Zet  Thank you! πŸ€—This is the only reason,I don't like Prashant,he is still a selfish person.I don't know what will Yash make out of the whole thing,but I think that he can never hurt Aarthi again.Hope you had a blast at your sister's birthday.

Love you all,Have a great weekend! πŸ€—

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Zetter - Welcome dear! πŸ€— Have a wonderful day!

@Pearl - That's sweet! Thanks and you're welcome! Btw, I posted a reply to your comment on Kat Di's story! πŸ˜‰
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Zet: G'morning  to you too, my friend!! Thanks ...and ditto right back to you about the epi take. I am getting addicted to your end-para comments. You carry the audience reaction in them in such a wonderfully witty manner.πŸ‘

OK...I have one good thing to say about Mr Prashant Dubey. He attained his mahaanta the day he left Aarti. πŸ˜›That day he opened the doors of the heaven for her...walking through which she found her soul mate, albeit after a lonely struggle. After seeing the situation in the Dubey family today, I doubt very much that Aarti would have been happy for long with them. None of them are worthy of her goodness. She would have stayed on only because she is a one-man woman, but she would have been unhappy. Oh, they would have loved her and all that...but their love would have been conditional...just as it is now. Prashant had loved Aarti once...but did he ever treat her as if she is the most precious person in the entire world? Yes, he taught her what love is...but how to stand by that love and what it really feels to being loved and being made to feel she is the only one is what Yash is showing her. To the world she might be one person, but to him she is the world...

@Pearl: Where were you all these days, my dear? Hiding behind laziness...and depriving us of such lovely takes? So glad that you decided to come out of the closet. Loved what you wrote about Prashant. πŸ‘  The man is willfully living in a fool's paradise and making Aarti's life a living hell.😑 Let's hope the next week promises positivity, and we see Aarti finally shedding of her last baggage and breathe freely.😊

Edit: Thank you.πŸ€—
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

@Pearl - That's sweet! Thanks and you're welcome! Btw, I posted a reply to your comment on Kat Di's story! πŸ˜‰

I replied you back!πŸ˜ƒ
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: InduG64

@Pearl: Where were you all these days, my dear? Hiding behind laziness...and depriving us of such lovely takes? So glad that you decided to come out of the closet. Loved what you wrote about Prashant. πŸ‘  The man is willfully living in a fool's paradise and making Aarti's life a living hell.😑 Let's hope the next week promises positivity, and we see Aarti finally shedding of her last baggage and breathe freely.😊

Edit: Thank you.πŸ€—

To start of with,I was busy with that competition,then my hard disk had got some problem,so I had to fix it.You can add the laziness thing too and I was busy searching my poems for you to read.Thank you for appreciating my take! πŸ€— I just totally agree about Prashant,he is such a terrible person.You're welcome,my dear.
Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: inlieu

Based on Vidhi's comments about the difficulties in Bua's life, I have a feeling we're going to a get a track where they explore her past. Would be really interesting because it would provide CVs with scope to contrast marriages and social attitudes when Bua was young as opposed to now.

@bold
Would love it...I want to know the reasons behind Bua's cruel and manipulative behavior...though it it quite evident that her feelings for Aarti are a result of non-fulfillment of her own Remarriage wish

Coming to the episode

Loved the fact that G3 did away with her differential treatment to Paridhi...it seems she has accepted her like everyone else
I don't know whether to blame Prashant for the sudden gush of fatherly love he has been showcasing...The man has genuinely changed...It will be good if this change doesn't make him go for unacceptable means to recover back all he has lost...VR has been portraying Prashant with superb finesse...Thus I am not ready to find faults in Prashant's behaviour and the way he is putting his steps
Why did Yash have to pat her head to make her sleep...he is becoming more authoritarian I guess than merely caring for her health
HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN WHAT DR. KURIEN SAID??
She said Aarti will have to be operated within a few weeks (3-4 weeks if I am not wrong)
And I guess 3 weeks have already past since their last visit to her...so where is the complications story going now...or did the makers side kick it in order to incorporate the BMT operation?

I loved Monday's precap...Can't wait