Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
beautiful precap!! 😊 CV's are declaring themselves as 'the best' at portraying romantic scenes...πŸ‘ am in love with the precap!!!!😳😳 very very subtle way of portraying romance... who said dat hero heroine should be hugging each other ya kissing each other to show romance??πŸ˜› romance can be shown this way too... πŸ‘πŸΌsuperlative attempt by the CV's... kudos...πŸ‘πŸ‘
now let's come to episode... aarthi in full depression modeπŸ˜’ yash is in full observation mode...πŸ€“ may be yash may ask the reason behind her stressful face after the KC vrath... and coming to Prashant... abb bhugatne se kya faida jab chidiya chug gayi keth??πŸ˜† bolo bolo... what is the use of repenting now?? kaash main apne parivar ko kisi ki parivar hone nahi deta... shit man why u have to become a saint now...πŸ˜•  i can't diss u... i can't even support u... aarrgh prashant!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ scindia parivar is basking in the new found happiness...πŸ˜ƒ got a li'l jerk in form of paridi fiascoπŸ˜• but major break down is yet awaiting... hope family stays intact and support aarthi through thick n thin especially yash...
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sia221

The moment he said Lori.. she dozed off..πŸ˜† Yash uses it as a weapon for putting Aarti to sleep.. similar to So jao beta nahi toh Gabbar aa jayega..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@bold 🀣 🀣 awww it was so cute to see aarti sleeping like a baby 😳

oh my! his sexy fingers 🀒 🀒☺️
Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Tilashini

i know yash is gonna record the video and watch it on his laptop all day ...πŸ˜†

seriously i cant stop laughin ...yash ji being funny and cute these days...the awkwardness and innocent looks! aww 🀣

you know what will be hilarious...if G3 asks yash to show the whole family the video recording of the KC...and yash plays it and all everyone sees is Aarti 🀣
that's the moment of awkwardness then coz yash will be surprised to see that all he did was record Aarti on the night of KC πŸ˜†
Eva JQ thumbnail
Originally posted by: anonee

Hi @Milodog

Welcome to DC. πŸ˜ƒ

Feel free to drop in any time and give your thoughts/opinions and join the discussions!!!

Look forward to reading your posts and I hope you enjoy ours too!!😊

hi Milodog welcome to DC πŸ€—
milodog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pearl_27

You better give your opinion about the episode,Ojo!😑

Hahah omg Pearl you scared me! -runs away- 
I went to watch the epi and believe me I am not sleepy at all now though it's like 2am here πŸ˜†
I think I just died and went to aarya heaven!
Just skipped all the prashant parts in the epi just now πŸ˜†
I loved how as soon as yash realised how late it was he just practically dragged aarti to bed and then stroked her to sleep! I wanted him to kiss her right there! πŸ˜†
it was such a beautiful moment between both of them and that smile of contentment and happiness that yash had when that scene ended ahhh!

and poor yash he got worried suddenly when g3 told him aarti wasnt well and then she threw a bomb at him in front of everyone else to carry aarti! SOMEDAY he WILL look at her when carrying her and that will be the day that we all officially lose it! even thinking about that is making me swoon!

The precap! aarti kinda looked like she used to right after they got married no?  I can't wait for that scene! I'm not sure why yash is recording her right now but I think soon everywhere where yash and arpitas pics used to be that's going to be him and aarti πŸ˜³

oh I also think yash is either gonna take aarti to meet shobha or he's gonna call shobha and he might find out something, I just really don't want aarti to go through this alone and take all the stress! Even yash gets stressed when she's stressed! 

and papa was missing his beta awww😳 that was too sweet! 

As for prashant and the dubeys can I just punch them! πŸ˜‘

btw bua better beware, who knows what else is gonna come flying at her next?
milodog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia221

Z.. at first glance I read that as Prashant.. Prashant...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So did I πŸ˜†
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@milodog
welcome to DC!!!
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BAHAHA Sanju I desperately want that to happen xD The look on AarYa's faces will be priceless xD

Z
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -ZsterMG-

BAHAHA Sanju I desperately want that to happen xD The look on AarYa's faces will be priceless xD

Z

i know eh Z...
Yash will be blushing for sure πŸ˜†
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post Milodog!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pearl is just teasing you into sharing your thoughts!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by anonee - 11 years ago